Brittanee Drexel Update

In five weeks of searching, there has been no sign of Brittanee Drexel. There have been dozens of leads and sightings. Read more
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

United States

#319 Jul 9, 2009
allen6 wrote:
Hire a PI lately, they can cost you from around $45 and hour to $300 per hour. They also require a Retainer, this will also vary but it usually a pretty hefty sum.
While I agree they could be doing something more than sitting in front of Wal Mart, but then that was what was shown the one day, where are the Grandparents at Tommorow?? What do they do or go the rest of the day. We don't know as we can only ASSume and in fact we don't really know unless we go down and see for ourselves.
<quoted text>
An average PI costs around $100 per hour PLUS all of their travel expenses so you're right Allen, by the time you add it all up it can easily be $300.00 an hour. My best friend hired a PI and quickly spent $100,000.00, money well spent in her case but it's very costly.

People who want to give to help with the expense of searching are free to do so, it's their hard earned money to do with as they please. I go to Wal-Mart fairly frequently since my yard has become a hobby and I've yet to see Brittanee's grandparents there.

I'll bet half of the people that type such vile things on here don't have the backbone to say any of this to the Drexel's face, they're cowards because they're hiding behind a monitor. If they did say some of the things they've posted here they would only prove they're worthless trash. If the shoe is ever on the other foot boy is karma going to bite them in the arse.
enough already

Rochester, NY

#320 Jul 9, 2009
Kiss My Tiara wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should buy a pet snake so you can take turns biting each other, it might get some of your venom out!
The stunts that Dawn and her parents have pulled this week don't bother you in the lest bit?
3rd Degree

Penfield, NY

#321 Jul 10, 2009
enough already wrote:
<quoted text>The stunts that Dawn and her parents have pulled this week don't bother you in the lest bit?
wow um i dont think the grandparents lie either. They probably did get a report on a sighting. Why else would the media put that in their news? So far you've tried to disprove all the efforts in finding Brittanee.
enough already

Rochester, NY

#322 Jul 10, 2009
3rd Degree wrote:
<quoted text>
wow um i dont think the grandparents lie either. They probably did get a report on a sighting. Why else would the media put that in their news? So far you've tried to disprove all the efforts in finding Brittanee.
Because they're calling it in to the media......if you had information about the whereabouts of your missing child wouldn't you call the Police before the TV station? The Police don't know jack about the garbage reports that Dawn and her parents are putting on TV.

"Myrtle Beach Police Chief Warren Gall told News 10NBC, "I'm not sure what Mrs. Drexel is referring to, but while we are actively investigating the missing person status of her daughter, we have no new leads at this time."
Nancy

Rochester, NY

#323 Jul 10, 2009
You know where Dawn went wrong??
When her and her mom where sitting outside the same Wal-Mart, when there are several in that area.
They should have broke the party up and went to 2 different Wal-Marts.

At least that's what my personal Psychic tells me, and she charges $300 per hour.
3rd Degree

Penfield, NY

#324 Jul 10, 2009
enough already wrote:
<quoted text>Because they're calling it in to the media......if you had information about the whereabouts of your missing child wouldn't you call the Police before the TV station? The Police don't know jack about the garbage reports that Dawn and her parents are putting on TV.
"Myrtle Beach Police Chief Warren Gall told News 10NBC, "I'm not sure what Mrs. Drexel is referring to, but while we are actively investigating the missing person status of her daughter, we have no new leads at this time."
you said it! If i did have info on the whereabouts of my child I would call the police. The Drexels would too. Which is why the Sightings are not the Drexels. And as far as the police not knowing something that Dawn said I can't tell you, Maybe she miss heard information or she knows something the police don't because of the PI?
pinecone

Madison, NJ

#325 Aug 6, 2009
anybody still looking
semper fi

Rochester, NY

#326 Oct 10, 2010
I haven't seen many stories on the Fairport Fab Five, since Drexel went on spring break, seems this story stole the thunder.
crazy

Hopkinsville, KY

#327 Mar 10, 2014
TheTruth wrote:
Please Dear Lord, show us that you are not a racist too, and bring all the missing black kids home.
you sound like the racist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton deleted all mail from personal server 44 min RayOne 41
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Sat alice 789
Attorney that will take on DSS Mar 25 Casandra 1
News SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Mar 24 swedenforever 1,167
need h Mar 24 htown 1
News Webb quietly meeting Dems looking for Clinton a... Mar 20 El Guapo 1
Todd Kincannon Mar 9 Sickened 1
More from around the web