Brittanee Drexel Update

In five weeks of searching, there has been no sign of Brittanee Drexel. There have been dozens of leads and sightings. Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
where

Fairport, NY

#1 Jun 3, 2009
I do not think more donations can help.
hope

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2009
Money is not going to make more evidence appear...MY OPINION is maybe the familys should come home to there other children until they find more information about the case.Sometimes when you step away from something for awhile things start to fall into place....Put the money they have raised so far into a seperate account in case they have to use it to travel elsewhere.
fed up

Rochester, NY

#3 Jun 3, 2009
Wait until it is your child who goes missing and then see if you still think it's best to just come home and forget the whole thing.
Carl

Rochester, NY

#4 Jun 3, 2009
HMMMMM
batman

Lima, NY

#5 Jun 3, 2009
SAD STORY,now mixed emotions are flying high. R.I.P BRIT
Straight Shooter

Rochester, NY

#6 Jun 3, 2009
Better hope Peter BOZOwitz and his crew dont attend the Dome fundraiser and try to give the underaged girls any booze or incapacitating drugs.
RPDsuks

Rochester, NY

#7 Jun 3, 2009
I'm ashamed of “America’s Most Wanted”, for running this story.
With all the missing kids missing out there, there is NO reason why this one should be aired and not the others.
We have 5 black missing kids here in Rochester, and none of them even made the local news.
Jack

Batavia, NY

#8 Jun 4, 2009
RPDsuks wrote:
With all the missing kids missing out there, there is NO reason why this one should be aired and not the others.
We have 5 black missing kids here in Rochester, and none of them even made the local news.
Too bad you weren't missing.
cblue

Castile, NY

#9 Jun 4, 2009
RPDsuks wrote:
Have those parents approached America's Most Wanted? Did the parents go to the news? I havent heard about this.
Allison

Rochester, NY

#10 Jun 4, 2009
I think this is a terrible situation for anyone to be in -- and I only know that if it were my daughter missing I would do anything and everything possible to try and find her -- BUT -- I wouldn't ignore my other children at home, which it seems like the mother is doing. They probably need her more than ever right now.

And as for all the other children missing in this area -- black, white, asian... it doesn't matter -- there needs to be awareness for them as well. Have the parents of these children contacted America's Most Wanted? Have they walked the streets and put up signs and handed out flyers? If yes, then keep it up -- if not, you should!
who did it

Rochester, NY

#11 Jun 4, 2009
Arrest Peter BOZOwitz and his cronies. His punk ass knows something and he is just hididng behind John Parinello. Id love to give him some vigilante justice myself.
momc

Albany, NY

#12 Jun 4, 2009
What ever came about the friends who left her there and came home? They should know something I would think, if they are her FRIENDS.
my opinion

Fairport, NY

#13 Jun 4, 2009
who did it wrote:
Arrest Peter BOZOwitz and his cronies. His punk **** knows something and he is just hididng behind John Parinello. Id love to give him some vigilante justice myself.
Peters attorney almost got arrested. Parrinell came close to needing an attorney for himself.
Thankfully their are real ivestigators who knew enough to stand up to Parrinello and not get pushed around. The rochester investigators threw parrinello out of a hearing and threatened to arrest him.
Too bad the Myrtle Beach investigators do not have what it takes. They have never even questioned Peter in person.
When they knew Peter was on the run, they should of stopped him there and questioned him that night to assure a story was not being fabricated.
Good work whoever stood up to parrinello!
Myself, I will not donate any more funds until Peter is Questioned in myrtle beach.
The myrtle beach police have plenty of information right in front of them. So they should stop running away with their tail between their legs.

Here is the parrinello story.
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Greece...
suprised

Fairport, NY

#14 Jun 4, 2009
who did it wrote:
Arrest Peter BOZOwitz and his cronies. His punk **** knows something and he is just hididng behind John Parinello. Id love to give him some vigilante justice myself.
I am very suprised that noone from Brittnees family has took it upon their self to try to get the answers from Peter.
request

Rochester, NY

#15 Jun 4, 2009
First of all my prayers go out to the family for Brittanee's safe return. If any friends or family read this I have one request, what ever the outcome, could a representative of the family speak publicly to the rest of our youth. The message would be "You think you know better than the adults and you think you can make your own decisions, well think again!" I hope Brittanee returns and can help with this message herself but either way it may be a way to get some positives out of this tragic event. Again my heart goes out to the family.
ASSuming

Rochester, NY

#16 Jun 4, 2009
Unfortunately, messages don't work. If they did, we would be way better off these days. I personally know a girl who was severely injured in a car wreck being chased by an "ex" abusive boyfriend. She now travels and talks to high schools and other places. Just because they don't work for all, even saving one is worth the effort though. Good thought.

Since: May 09

Avon, NY

#17 Jun 4, 2009
I have to say, the younger sibling now have not only lost a sibling, but they must feel some abandonement because of the lack of the one parent being away that much, and this will take it's toll on these 2 in the long run.

Looking is fine, but remember and share the time with the other 2 that have need the adults around also.
hope wrote:
Money is not going to make more evidence appear...MY OPINION is maybe the familys should come home to there other children until they find more information about the case.Sometimes when you step away from something for awhile things start to fall into place....Put the money they have raised so far into a seperate account in case they have to use it to travel elsewhere.
ROCSucks

Rochester, NY

#18 Jun 4, 2009
RPDsuks wrote:
I didnt even know that?! How did you find out they were missing? Has anyone checked to see if Joran Van de Sloot was in SC when she dissappeared?
cuzisaidso

Rochester, NY

#19 Jun 4, 2009
maybe they weren't on the local news bec the parents declined to do so. whatever the case, why would you be "asahmed" of americas most wanted for airing this case? she is a missing 17 yr old girl, don't lose sight of the real problem here.
RPDsuks wrote:
Jenn

Bristol, TN

#20 Jun 4, 2009
If she has been gone now for 5 weeks, chances are, and I HATE to say this because I have teenagers myself, she is probably not coming back. This is a sad, SAD situation, one that may have been prevented had the parents kept better tabs on their daughter. Yeah, they may be going through a divorce or whatever, but that is no excuse! There is a 17 yr. old girl out there...gone...who had her whole entire life ahead of her. True, she made some really STUPID mistakes, but look what it cost her! On the other hand, someone may have taken her, and is holding her hostage, if so...PLEASE let her go! Let her be with her family. I pray this turns out okay, but after 5 weeks, I doubt it. I know there are most likely graduating Seniors from high schools who are or will be heading for MB...parents..please do NOT allow your teens to go there alone! I would hate to know any other young girls life ended in MB, or anywhere else for that matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clemson under fire for asking students about se... 18 hr Does Not Compute 5
Michigan GOP Eyes March 2016 Presidential Primary Sun Pray4us 1
Judge in Episcopal schism trial: It's a civil m... Sep 18 YouuoY 15
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Sep 18 bugsmudge 758
NJ Gov. Chris Christie visiting South Carolina Sep 17 Go Blue Forever 7
Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in South Carolina Sep 15 swedenforever 150
Graham needs to retire. Sep 15 GOTP 1
•••

South Carolina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE