Lesbian police chief with 20 years service is summarily fired by new anti-gay mayor

Apr 19, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

An openly gay chief of police has been fired by a South Carolina mayor who was caught saying he preferred alcoholics to homosexuals.

Comments
61 - 61 of 61 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#82 Apr 22, 2014
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I still recall the stunning inlaid stairs lined with palm trees under the sky lights. I bought an adorable skeleton marionette from a little shop area on those stairs there at least 30 years ago until my stupid cleaning guy knocked it to the floor and broke it and hopelessly tangled the strings. One of the many reasons he is NOT my cleaning guy anymore. I can't bring myself to toss it, as tangled and broken as it is.
There are many reasons I left and will never return.

It hurts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in South Carolina 10 hr Lawrence Wolf 146
SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Aug 31 GOLDSTONE REPORT 1,149
Perry says GOP Congress is key to solving problems Aug 28 fyi 4
Rabbi Shmuley Boteach: Tiger's Courageous Confe... (Feb '10) Aug 26 boteach banksters 2
DRUG DEALERS; Who are the Drug Dealers in South... (Jul '07) Aug 25 Kuku 45
HistoryMakers oral history archive more than ha... Aug 22 paddyomalley 1
Perry Drops 'Vulture Capitalism' from Speech (Jan '12) Aug 18 Swedenforever 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

South Carolina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••