Lesbian police chief with 20 years se...

Lesbian police chief with 20 years service is summarily fired by new anti-gay mayor

There are 61 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 19, 2014, titled Lesbian police chief with 20 years service is summarily fired by new anti-gay mayor. In it, Free Republic reports that:

An openly gay chief of police has been fired by a South Carolina mayor who was caught saying he preferred alcoholics to homosexuals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#82 Apr 22, 2014
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I still recall the stunning inlaid stairs lined with palm trees under the sky lights. I bought an adorable skeleton marionette from a little shop area on those stairs there at least 30 years ago until my stupid cleaning guy knocked it to the floor and broke it and hopelessly tangled the strings. One of the many reasons he is NOT my cleaning guy anymore. I can't bring myself to toss it, as tangled and broken as it is.
There are many reasons I left and will never return.

It hurts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vigil held for boy mauled by Pitbull in Murray ... Mar 25 Kill Pitt Bulls 1
News Dylann Roof's friend is going to prison for lyi... Mar 22 Adelson knows 1
Mother lost custody & continues to get child su... Mar 21 Babak 2
Congressman Norcross steers millions of dollars... Mar 17 Corrupt 1
Black Panther (Jan '07) Mar 16 J martin 256
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Mar 15 Unbreakable Stren... 902
News South Carolina Republicans try to make sense of... Mar 7 Texxy the Indepen... 1
More from around the web