Lesbian police chief with 20 years se...

Lesbian police chief with 20 years service is summarily fired by new anti-gay mayor

There are 61 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 19, 2014, titled Lesbian police chief with 20 years service is summarily fired by new anti-gay mayor. In it, Free Republic reports that:

An openly gay chief of police has been fired by a South Carolina mayor who was caught saying he preferred alcoholics to homosexuals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#53 Apr 21, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you mad at me, big chief? You get a bad dose of semen this morning?
Nope, but your mother's mouth looked like a baby bird expecting to get fed this morning when I opened my pants and she gulped my pancake batter down like nectar.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#55 Apr 21, 2014
Roy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the Obama administration has allowed America to be taken over and controlled by homosexuals.
With 10+ millions of us nationwide, a population greater than that of 43 of the individual States, it would appear that we ARE America.

btw, that number is greater than the entire military forces, active and reserve, of all NATO nations COMBINED.

Think about it.

Think hard.

Palm Springs, California

#56 Apr 21, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true shiteating fagg@t
Nope, never happened. None of us were on the guest list for your mom's Easter dinner, so we don't eat like your family does, THANKFULLY.

By the way, is your mom still grinning from my spooge? It's nice that she is toothless.

Location hidden

#57 Apr 21, 2014
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, never happened. None of us were on the guest list for your mom's Easter dinner, so we don't eat like your family does, THANKFULLY.
By the way, is your mom still grinning from my spooge? It's nice that she is toothless.
Having a bit of a delated reaction to all those golfing "lady parts" traipsing around the place, dear?
Algernon

Wellington, New Zealand

#58 Apr 21, 2014
The amusing thing about guys who are vehemently anti gay is that they invariably partake of homosexual activity on what you Americans euphemistically call,'The Downlow'.
I have an 'acquaintance' who is a red neck vehemently anti gay adherent who when he gets on the pipe comes running round to my place where he promptly strips, lays down on his back, pulls his legs up around his ears and demands,'Serve me!' I do of course, much harder and deeper than I need as I call him a hypocritical little b i t c h!
Gustav

Minnetonka, MN

#60 Apr 21, 2014
Algernon wrote:
The amusing thing about guys who are vehemently anti gay is that they invariably partake of homosexual activity on what you Americans euphemistically call,'The Downlow'.
I have an 'acquaintance' who is a red neck vehemently anti gay adherent who when he gets on the pipe comes running round to my place where he promptly strips, lays down on his back, pulls his legs up around his ears and demands,'Serve me!' I do of course, much harder and deeper than I need as I call him a hypocritical little b i t c h!
In your dreams fagg@t in your dreams.

Palm Springs, California

#61 Apr 21, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Roflmao, you just described you and your fagg@t boyfriend. Hope he's not underage.
Your old skank whore mother sure isn't underage. She likes my mess just fine. She said anything to remove the taste of YOUR scum is welcome indeed.

Your feeble minded sister is good at it too, but she thinks I'm Santa Claus, despite being 34 years old. I guess your mom rutting with with her dad and her brother produced some really stupid kids.

Palm Springs, California

#62 Apr 21, 2014
Gustav wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Moral Truth, I mean Gustav, you only waited FOUR minutes before using another lying false name? Will your tissue of lies never cease?

Is your mom too busy tonight to service you? I guess I wore her out. Lucky I wore two condoms to keep from any vile infections.

Palm Springs, California

#63 Apr 21, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a bit of a delated reaction to all those golfing "lady parts" traipsing around the place, dear?
That was 3 weeks ago, we just got over Coachella Music fest, next weekend is Stagecoach Music, then the WHITE PARTY. In a month all tourists will be gone and the city will be ours again.
Algernon

Wellington, New Zealand

#66 Apr 21, 2014
Gustav wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Sweetheart, for me it has all been a reality... try not to be too bitter, real men never succumb to that

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#67 Apr 21, 2014
I hope she fights this. It happened here in Arkansas, the real reason wasn't because she was a lesbian, but everything else was similar. We are still really sure our Mayor wanted her gone because she was a woman, but there's not a lot of proof. The sooner we protect LGBTs the better.

Location hidden

#70 Apr 21, 2014
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>That was 3 weeks ago, we just got over Coachella Music fest, next weekend is Stagecoach Music, then the WHITE PARTY. In a month all tourists will be gone and the city will be ours again.
Boy do I remember that about Santa Cruz ... but then I learned something.

When a town goes the tourist route it really ends up belonging to those business owners and the town clowns that feed off those revenues. The rest are just details in the postcard ... and had better remember it, too.

Palm Springs, California

#72 Apr 22, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO. You're getting to be like Big D!ck Rose, paranoid and delusional.
Yes, and a BIG dick besides. Thank you for noting the obvious.

Palm Springs, California

#73 Apr 22, 2014
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know since you're the original Santa Cruz fagg@t.
Oh, come ON! You're not even trying anymore, are you?

I guess making up all those false names is highly taxing and takes up all your creativity, isn't it MORAL TRUTH, ANONYMOUS, FLORIDA GATOR, whatever other lies you can dream up.

Palm Springs, California

#74 Apr 22, 2014
DOESN'T it, not isn't it. I guess not wearing rubber gloves when replying to you is dangerous to one's grammatical health.

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#76 Apr 22, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost flatcocker.
Wth? Are you just making up names to call people now? If you are the "Moral" anything we are all screwed!
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#77 Apr 22, 2014
the mayor is probably on the downlow.

Palm Springs, California

#78 Apr 22, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy do I remember that about Santa Cruz ... but then I learned something.
When a town goes the tourist route it really ends up belonging to those business owners and the town clowns that feed off those revenues. The rest are just details in the postcard ... and had better remember it, too.
Go Santa Cruz Mall, BEFORE the earthquake!

It's still a crime that they tore down the old court house after the quake. You can see it in that Clint Eastwood movie...
"Sudden Impact"
with him and Sondra Locke where she is a psycho serial killer avenging her and her sister's rape by the most vile movie villains ever dreamed up. they are having wine in the patio of the long gone courthouse.

Location hidden

#80 Apr 22, 2014
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Go Santa Cruz Mall, BEFORE the earthquake!
It's still a crime that they tore down the old court house after the quake. You can see it in that Clint Eastwood movie...
"Sudden Impact"
with him and Sondra Locke where she is a psycho serial killer avenging her and her sister's rape by the most vile movie villains ever dreamed up. they are having wine in the patio of the long gone courthouse.
You and I are on the same page on that. The Cooper House was NOT all that damaged by the earthquake. Hell. They literally GLUED Holy Cross Church back together and it was structurally far less sound. They wailed on the Cooper House with a wrecking ball for 3 full hours before the first section of wall came down.

What really bothered me were the relatively recent arrivals in town who stood around and cheered.

All that wrought bronze, Tiffany glass, and handcarved marble and old-growth oak interior !!!!

Palm Springs, California

#81 Apr 22, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I are on the same page on that. The Cooper House was NOT all that damaged by the earthquake. Hell. They literally GLUED Holy Cross Church back together and it was structurally far less sound. They wailed on the Cooper House with a wrecking ball for 3 full hours before the first section of wall came down.
What really bothered me were the relatively recent arrivals in town who stood around and cheered.
All that wrought bronze, Tiffany glass, and handcarved marble and old-growth oak interior !!!!
I still recall the stunning inlaid stairs lined with palm trees under the sky lights. I bought an adorable skeleton marionette from a little shop area on those stairs there at least 30 years ago until my stupid cleaning guy knocked it to the floor and broke it and hopelessly tangled the strings. One of the many reasons he is NOT my cleaning guy anymore. I can't bring myself to toss it, as tangled and broken as it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 faith facts about Rick Santorum: Church-state... 20 hr Sooper Starr 1
News Todd Starnes: Hillary Clinton's fake Southern a... 21 hr Go Blue Forever 3
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 21 hr Le Jimbo 170
News South Carolina dog could lose tongue after jaw ... Fri Go Blue Forever 1
Hot American Mature Cams on www.fick-girls.com May 27 DorinSorin 1
News SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) May 27 serfs up 1,173
News Clinton returns to South Carolina, site of humb... May 27 EL Chicano 1
More from around the web