Sheddrick Miller-Kia Von Miller: Jehovah's Witness murder-suicide

Jan 17, 2014 Full story: Examiner.com 118

The New York Daily News is reporting today that a Jehovah's Witness family was found dead in their South Carolina home in an apparent murder-suicide.

Full Story
Unknown

Rochester, NY

#54 Jan 27, 2014
Sounds like the family might have lived had Seddy gone against Jehovah's Witness doctrine and gotten professional help.
Lots of blood on the hands of the evil governing demons that rule the Jehovah's witnesses.
Its clear who truly has the issue.

“Read God's Word”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#57 Jan 27, 2014
Let me ask that in a different way. Would men who are trained in a militaristic nationalistic sense to kill others, get them out of the way so to speak, of any sort (Italy, Germany, Russia, U.S., Israel) need professional, psychological help? I'll take that down a step. Would men who own mines and keep men digging for coal need psychological help to stop them from endangering humans instead of digging for dollars?

“Read God's Word”

Location hidden

#59 Jan 27, 2014
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>I will be happy to ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IF YOU DIRECTED IT TOWARDS ME,
MEN WHO ARE TRAINED TO KILL ARE BEING PSYCHOLOGICALLY PROGRAMMED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO DO SO.
THOSE MEN IN THE CASE OF THE U.S. MILITARY HAVE MADE THE CHOICE BEFOREHAND TO BE PSYCHOLOGICALLY CONTROLLED BY THE GOVERNMENT.
SO TECHNICALLY THEY ARE CHOOSING TO BE MESSED WITH AND CONTROLLED PSYCHOLOGICALLY.
CHILDREN ARE NOT FORCED BY THEIR PARENTS TO JOIN THE MILITARY ALTHOUGH A GAURDIAN (not necessarily a parent) MAY GIVE THEM PERMISSION TO SIGN THE CONTRACT AT 17 IN THE U.S..
THE EXAMPLE YOU GIVE WITH THE MINES IS AGAIN DIFFERENT SCENARIO,
MEN WHO DIG MINES CHOOSE TO DO SO AND THE DRIVING INCENTIVE IS FEEDING THEIR FAMILIES.
MEN WHO DIG MINES ARE NOT INDOCTRINATED AT BIRTH TO DIG MINES.
IN ADDITION,
BOTH SCENARIOS YOU HAVE PROVIDED ARE NOT BASED ON BELIEF SYSTEMS AND THE DRIVING FORCE BEHING BOTH SCENARIOS HAS NO RELATION TO A GOD.
NOW THAT I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS YOU CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION WHICH HAS ABSOLUTELY NO RELATION TO THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ASKED.

Yes, they do You can say they don't, but they do. Ask yourself: how mentally ill are they? You're on the right track with some things. Who would you send to de-program a terrorist? The CIA? Certainly both things are in relation to God. People KNOW they're risking their lives and their families' lives to make money. Coal mine operators know they strip the land bare, they jeopardize people's lives yet they figure they gotta make money, some of them go to church, the men who work in the mines go to church, celebrate Christmas, and so forth. Perhaps they even think they do it for God, to support their families, give them a better life. So? What's the difference in mental illness? Tell me if you know.

“Read God's Word”

Location hidden

#60 Jan 27, 2014
And one final word.

We can cultivate positive ideas within ourselves. There are plenty of positives to dwell on, for many, to keep us going so we don't want to kill ourselves and others. We can look for positive things to do. We can find friends that encourage us. And I say this whether you're a Jehovah's Witness or not. I can't understand why he took his life. Maybe he did need medications. Maybe he wasn't taking them. Of course, someone could have seen Dr. Hasan. I hope the he improves. You know, he's the psychiatrist at Ft. Hood that shot up a few of his workmates. I do sincerely hope he gets better.

"Army doctor facing trial for Fort Hood shootings that killed 13 has been paid $278,000 while awaiting trial"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23284...

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/t...

“Read God's Word”

Location hidden

#62 Jan 27, 2014
All of this, I did say I was finished. I guess I'm not. doc. Now, let me put it this way:

No one is not brainwashed. Some for better - some for worse.

You may think my rants are nonsensical, I think they're not. Bingo, and back to the three stooges for you. Thank God you're not a doc I have to stay with. THAT would be hell, OR it could be purgatory. I'd prefer purgatory, maybe I could pray my way out if others are not praying for me.:-) Have a nice night, doc. I'm leaving.
RollTide80

Chicago, IL

#63 Jan 27, 2014
hMMMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Things will never change because the WBTS' governing demons only care about the Almighty Dollar.
They don't care when children of members are systematically being sexually abused by their policies and they don't care when members murder their families and commit suicide.
They are evil to the core.
Someone burned you... Your on this forum commenting/posting a rebuttal to every single comment in a negative way. You comment on abuse amongst Jehovahs Witnesses, in Chicago the archdiocese just released the transcripts of all the catholic priest who abused young boys and because of the law between church and state weren't convicted.

Sexual Abuse goes on amongst everyone, in all parts of the world, maybe even someone in your family its not limited to any "one" religion. Come on now, lets be real!

Then you speak of the governing body being concerned with the all mighty dollar? How? Jehovah's witnesses don't ride around in Bentley's, fly in G5's, sport diamond and rose gold like some Christian preachers I've seen on "Preachers of LA" or right here in Chicago @ Salem Baptist Church. Jehovahs Witnesses don't rob for the superficial or materialistic way of life and you don't have to have a certain amount in your bank account to attend the kingdom hall.

If your gonna speak on it, speak on the facts, and if your gonna tell a story tell the whole story, not just your story.

I'm praying for the Miller family. No one deserves to die that way and no one deserves to be criticized on any forum after death. We're all sinners, no one on this forum is better than anyone else despite what you may think because at the end God is the judge. Get your life!
RollTide80

Chicago, IL

#65 Jan 28, 2014
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>She is AN EMOTIONALLY CHARGED INDIVIDUAL.
SHE SPEAKS WITH HER EMOTIONS AND NOT WITH RATIONALITY.
AS FAR AS THE GB AND "being concerned with the almighty dollar"
ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO SHOW MATERIALISM TO BE "GREEDY".
THE GUY DOWN MY STREET DRIVES AROUND IN A CRAPPY BEAT HONDA WITH 200,000 miles ON IT AND LIVES IN A DILAPIDATED HOME AND HAS 10 MILLION IN THE BANK COLLECTING INTEREST.
10 MILLION IN THE BANK CASH AND THE GUY USES COUPONS AT HIS LOCAL SHOPRIGHT TO SAVE A FEW NICKELS.
THE GUY DRIVES AWAY IN A BEAT UP HONDA WITH BROKEN EXHAUST.
THE WTS HAS A NET WORTH OF BILLIONS.
Dr. SOS I now know why your name is what it is... Clearly your soul needs to be saved! It's obvious you aren't that smart and that you're in desperate need of help.

Jehovah's Witnesses have always been a volunteer organization based on service and volunteering. None of the members of the governing body or any other members of the congregations all across the world are compensated in any way for the time they spend preaching the good news.

Yet we have reverends, bishops, and pastors all over the world who get paid to preach the supposed word! Jesus rode in on a donkey, other religious leaders ride in on custom seats designed by Gucci and Versace.

Seems to good to be true huh... Enemies said the same thing about Jesus and he was murdered. The son of God was murdered to save your sorry life... I encourage you to immerse yourself in your bible to find the light needed to see life clearly.

"she's emotionally charged" No, I just speak the truth and folks like you, hate it when I do.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#66 Jan 28, 2014
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida Native proves that Jehovah's Witness keep handguns meant to murder, and he carries a concealed handgun, again meant to murder.
Jehovah's Witnesses will murder when it is convenient for them, they just won't give back to society in the form of Armed Service because they take and don't give.
The Governing Body are leaders of the Jehovah's Witness cult and demand all thought control, the military would break that control, wouldn't it?
I seriously doubt Florida Native will murder anyone. Yes JW,s refuse to stand on both sides of a war of hatred and murder each other-- Jesus said his true followers would be marked by -- love amongst themselves.-- How can blowing each others heads off in wars of hatred, show love?
A JW chooses with their own free will to listen to the JW teachers--no thought control.

there you made 3 points and were 0 % correct.
hMMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#67 Jan 28, 2014
Read Florida's own posts.
He has stated he is an admirer of the criminal murderer George Zimmerman, and would do the same.
He would murder a "thug", what Florida defines a black male child carrying Skittles and Iced Tea, if he wandered into his neighborhood.
Thug is the new "N" word BTW

As usual Jehovah's Witnesses are "lying to protect Jehovah'
"I seriously doubt Florida Native will murder anyone" when he has posted numerous times on the Trayvon Martin thread that he would.

Florida Native is a Jehovah's Witness like this case, he is just as likely to commit murder.
He carries a concealed handgun and he trespasses, unwanted on public property as required by his cult leaders.
I have proven my point, and with the personal attacks on me by Jehovah's witnesses on this thread, you don't like the truth being exposed.

“Read God's Word”

Location hidden

#68 Jan 28, 2014
It is soooooo sooooooo clear that some people will hang their hats on anything they can, as long as it speaks against Jehovah's Witnesses, even if it doesn't make sense, because at a certain point you gotta see every comment coming from some posters' mouths as critical or anything and everything (even if it doesn't MAKE SENSE) pertaining to Jehovah's Witnesses. Anything and everything.

“Read God's Word”

Location hidden

#69 Jan 28, 2014
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"Ask yourself:how mentally ill are they?"
THEY MAY BE VERY MENTALLY ILL BUT THEIR MENTALL ILLNESS DOES NOT NEGATE A RELIGIOUS PERSONS MENTAL ILLNESS SUCH AS THE BAPTIST,CATHOLIC OR JW.
"Who would you send to de-program a terrorist?"
NO ONE,
BECAUSE THEIR BELIEF SYSTEM HAS CORRUPTED THEM.
THE ONLY WAY TO DEPROGRAM THEM WOULD BE TO REMOVE THEM FROM THE TERRORIST ENVIRONMENT.
OR TO LET THEM ROT AWAY ON A DESERTED ISLAND WITH OTHER UNDESIRABLES.WHICH WOULD ALSO BE REMOVING THEM FROM THE ENVIRONMENT.
"Certainly both things are in relation to God"
YES,
A TERRORIST ACTS UPON HIS CRAPPY DELUSION OF PLEASING ALLAH OR WHATEVER THEIR NAME FOR GOD IS.
"People know their risking their lives and their family lives to make money"
THAT IS THEIR CHOICE.
IF A MINER WANTS TO DIE IN THE SINCERE EFFORT OF PROVIDING FOR HIS FAMILY IN MY EYES IT IS JUSTIFIED,
AND IN GODS EYES IT IS "PROBABLY" JUSTIFIED TOO.
I SAID "PROBABLY".
THE REST OF YOUR MUMBO JUMBO ABOUT MINERS GOING TO CHURCH ,CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS,AND YOU CORRELATE THIS TO MENTAL ILLNESS.
MINERS
DO
NOT
INDOCTRINATE
THEIR
CHILDREN
INTO
A
RELIGION.
AS A MATTER OF FACT HOW MANY "MINERS" ARE ACTUALLY RELIGIOUS IN THE U.S.?
YOUR RANTS ARE NONSENSICAL AND FOR NOW ON YOU NEED TO ASK ME ONE QUESTION AT A TIME BECAUSE I GET OVERWHELMED WITH BULLSHITE.
ONE IDEA OR QUESTION AT A TIME SCHLEPTOSCHLONG.
Um, if I were to talk to you, doc, you'd have to clean up your langeewidge. So -- until then -- you may rant on without my help in organizing your thoughts and offering you insight. so long and bye.

“Read God's Word”

Location hidden

#70 Jan 28, 2014
RollTide80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. SOS I now know why your name is what it is... Clearly your soul needs to be saved! It's obvious you aren't that smart and that you're in desperate need of help.
Jehovah's Witnesses have always been a volunteer organization based on service and volunteering. None of the members of the governing body or any other members of the congregations all across the world are compensated in any way for the time they spend preaching the good news.
Yet we have reverends, bishops, and pastors all over the world who get paid to preach the supposed word! Jesus rode in on a donkey, other religious leaders ride in on custom seats designed by Gucci and Versace.
Seems to good to be true huh... Enemies said the same thing about Jesus and he was murdered. The son of God was murdered to save your sorry life... I encourage you to immerse yourself in your bible to find the light needed to see life clearly.
"she's emotionally charged" No, I just speak the truth and folks like you, hate it when I do.
He got part of that right, and part of that wrong. You don't "just speak the truth." Nothing of the sort.

“Read God's Word”

Location hidden

#73 Jan 28, 2014
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>sorry about the insults or AD HOMINEM ATTACKS.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO EXCHANGE WITH ME FURTHER THAT IS FINE IF NOT THAT IS FINE AS WELL.
BUT THE DR MUST TREAT THE PATIENTS REGARDLESS OF BLUNDERS THE DR HAS COMMITTED.
I have to say, doc, that as much as I don't LIKE or AGREE WITH some of the things you say, you make me laugh. And that is a good thing sometimes. Just remember, though, blunders can be very costly when treating patients.

Oh, and try to remember that I do not take kindly to low talk, virtual slurs or using my name poorly. So it's up to you. I am offering you something far more valuable than a shleppy shlock car, which at least you have and many people would love to be able to have. What I am offering you is refreshing insight.:-) While cars are handy sometimes, insight can be better.

“Read God's Word”

Location hidden

#74 Jan 28, 2014
Oh, and before I go now, doc, yes -- miners can be very religious. That's it. Therapy is over for the night.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#75 Jan 29, 2014
Why are people so shocked over this, there have been many murders committed by jehovahs witnesses.

I'd be willing to bet this coward killed his family thinking they would not have to endure some horrible pain that was about to come to light and/or he believes they will be resurrected and he will be resurrected. Makes one wonder why jw's don't hold suicide meetings.
Unrighteous One

Lexington, SC

#76 Jan 29, 2014
Time Catches Up wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are talking about religion. That is a non-essential fact in this case. People who are mentally ill seek religions with rigid rules to discipline their unstable minds. He did that time and time again.
I want to respect his family who is grieving by not going into detail about what I know. All I will say is he committed a series of UNchristian acts and he was aware that he was about to legally deal with the consequences of only one them. It was a heinous one. HEINOUS! It is coming out, though probably not to the media.
I'm not here blaming the JW or any Christian for what he did. However I do think it's important to know the possible reasons someone commits suicide. I doubt the events will come out because criminal courts rarely pursue dead people. Heinous is a word used for Hitler. Whether he was a drug dealer, rapist, or bank robber, it would be nice to know so people can understand what would drive a person to murder their family. By knowing, we may be able to prevent things like this from taking place in the future. If you have any real insight into the situation, it would be nice to know. It won't bring this man and his family back, but it may help someone else who is considering the same path.

Location hidden

#77 Jan 30, 2014
hMMMMMMM wrote:
Read Florida's own posts.
He has stated he is an admirer of the criminal murderer George Zimmerman, and would do the same.
He would murder a "thug", what Florida defines a black male child carrying Skittles and Iced Tea, if he wandered into his neighborhood.
Thug is the new "N" word BTW
As usual Jehovah's Witnesses are "lying to protect Jehovah'
"I seriously doubt Florida Native will murder anyone" when he has posted numerous times on the Trayvon Martin thread that he would.
Florida Native is a Jehovah's Witness like this case, he is just as likely to commit murder.
He carries a concealed handgun and he trespasses, unwanted on public property as required by his cult leaders.
I have proven my point, and with the personal attacks on me by Jehovah's witnesses on this thread, you don't like the truth being exposed.
All mortals Are imperfect, words prove 20% action proves the other 80%, If you knew Jesus' truth--you would know-Matt 7:21-23
This means that one cannot judge Gods religion on what certain Mortals do--Many throughout Gods word fell, perfect angel beings fell--Solomon fell, An apostle fell, The Israelites fell over and over in the ot but were still Gods chosen once they repented and a spiritual king took control.
This is how weak mankind is against satan--1 week after all that God showed And proved to the Israelites through Moses, built a golden false god calf to do worship to. 2 Corinthians 11: 12-15) that is how he does it--Babylon lives in the celebrations. from generation to generation, from parent to child--a huge tool of satan of events that occurred centuries ago but few have a clue. All through Gods word for at least 95% of the time--99% mislead.
Noahs day-8 humans knew God-99% mislead.-Israelites fell over and over= 99% mislead, Jesus, apostles, Christians all murdered= 99% mislead--its the same today. My Advice to the world would be old news-- Becausev God said it firstb and best---This is my son the beloved--LISTEN TO HIM.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#78 Jan 30, 2014
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
All mortals Are imperfect, words prove 20% action proves the other 80%, If you knew Jesus' truth--you would know-Matt 7:21-23
This means that one cannot judge Gods religion on what certain Mortals do--Many throughout Gods word fell, perfect angel beings fell--Solomon fell, An apostle fell, The Israelites fell over and over in the ot but were still Gods chosen once they repented and a spiritual king took control.
This is how weak mankind is against satan--1 week after all that God showed And proved to the Israelites through Moses, built a golden false god calf to do worship to. 2 Corinthians 11: 12-15) that is how he does it--Babylon lives in the celebrations. from generation to generation, from parent to child--a huge tool of satan of events that occurred centuries ago but few have a clue. All through Gods word for at least 95% of the time--99% mislead.
Noahs day-8 humans knew God-99% mislead.-Israelites fell over and over= 99% mislead, Jesus, apostles, Christians all murdered= 99% mislead--its the same today. My Advice to the world would be old news-- Becausev God said it firstb and best---This is my son the beloved--LISTEN TO HIM.
And yet, JWs have no compunctions about judging OTHER religions based on the actions of THEIR imperfect members. Double standards, as usual--don't judge us, we're imperfect--however, WE judge YOU because of YOUR actions and we don't care that you're imperfect.
red blood relative

United States

#79 Jan 31, 2014
Time Catches Up wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are talking about religion. That is a non-essential fact in this case. People who are mentally ill seek religions with rigid rules to discipline their unstable minds. He did that time and time again.
I want to respect his family who is grieving by not going into detail about what I know. All I will say is he committed a series of UNchristian acts and he was aware that he was about to legally deal with the consequences of only one them. It was a heinous one. HEINOUS! It is coming out, though probably not to the media.
sure pal, and everyone who figures out the jw religion is a cult got disfellowshipped cause they are unrepentant and are doing gross sins in secret.
you are a jw pr rep making up the standard jw lie to save face.......... i hope somebody traces down your ip and the police get a hold of you......... so you know all about some secret crimes, huh????...... look folks, this is how jw pr reps start rumors to save face.
hopefully somebody with more computer knowledge will trace you down, you creep.... the police want to have a chat with you.

Location hidden

#80 Jan 31, 2014
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, JWs have no compunctions about judging OTHER religions based on the actions of THEIR imperfect members. Double standards, as usual--don't judge us, we're imperfect--however, WE judge YOU because of YOUR actions and we don't care that you're imperfect.
Gods written word has already judged what is wicked. For all parties concerned. Not only do the JW,s share the judgements with others--they look at themselves first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graham thinking about presidential bid Dec 18 tha Professor 12
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Dec 17 Tell their story 775
SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Dec 13 Vietnam Veteran 1,155
Gay marriage case lawyers seek $152,710 in fees... Dec 11 NorCal Native 9
Shock poll: Herman Cain takes lead in South Car... (Oct '11) Dec 7 swedenforever 97
Democrats praise Republican judge on gay marria... Nov 30 Swedenforever 156
1st gay marriage licenses issued in South Carolina Nov '14 NorCal Native 26
More from around the web