Thomas Keegan Hwy
Not Forget Martha Moxley

East Hampton, NY

#1 May 31, 2012
WHY REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT IT TOM?

Then cometh a bombshell.

On October 11, 1997, Fuhrman unearthed a revelation that, if accurate and it appears it is it changes the face of the investigation and makes hash of the administration's hesitancy. While interviewing Millard Jones (who is now a minister, but in 1975 was one of the first two policemen at the crime scene), Jones recalled that the so-called missing piece (the handle) was still protruding from Martha's neck when he arrived: "I'm not a golfer, I don't know much about golf, but...I guess it was like a leatherette or whatever you call it, the holder or the handle..."

To corroborate this information, Fuhrman asked his ghostwriter to interview Dan Hickman, the second patrolman at the murder scene that day. Hickman confirmed Jones' testimony. He, too, saw the instrument protruding from Martha Moxley.

"Jones and Hickman said they had never been formally interviewed by the detectives investigating the case," Fuhrman goes on. "Still, I needed additional corraboration...I called Dr. Richard Danehower (the Moxley's personal physician), who arrived on the scene later. He said that on the ground next to Martha's body he had seen a shiny metal object which looked like a golf club handle."
The next person Fuhrman contacted was Police Captain Tom Keegan who had been on site, but Keegan refused to talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Carolina passes bill banning abortion aft... May 20 Cat74 14
Memorial Day May 18 Sergeant York 1
News Neighbors opposing proposed cell tower in Clove... May 18 Zonawaas 1
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) May 14 Carnival cruiser 222
News Peters-Revington laying off 150, ending manufac... (Mar '08) May 13 TRUMP YES 15
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) May 12 Crystal Campbell 839
sissy Graham May 11 Strength 2
More from around the web