Immigration reform advocates target S...

Immigration reform advocates target South Carolina

There are 1 comment on the SFGate story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Immigration reform advocates target South Carolina. In it, SFGate reports that:

Business leaders, Republicans and religious groups in favor of overhauling immigration laws announced a new focus Wednesday on South Carolina, where a key Senate supporter, Republican Lindsey Graham , is up for re-election. Graham, who faces a potential GOP primary challenge from the right, already has been targeted by a group opposed to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Ifeanyi

South Africa

#1 Mar 13, 2013
It is commendable the efforts of all those noble Americans who have been working tirelessly to bring some semblance of unity to the protracted bickering in the name of immigration reform. What is even more commendable is the fact that the true voice of the people is heard loud and clear. And the true voice being that which insists on what is best for America.

My favorite book,‘Evicted from My Space,’ written by an immigrant, has a lot to teach all on both sides of the immigration argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan J Inabinett Is Evil (Dec '16) 17 hr Dupree 13
News Actually, Barbara Comstock Has Taken the Lead o... 22 hr USA Today 1
Tanf denied all year decwhen read law Dec 12 Parentinsc2017 1
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) Dec 10 Teresa 945
News Mark Sanford settles ex-wife trespassing disput... (May '13) Nov 24 Molester Moore 80
Teachers and Lunch Breaks Nov '17 KristinaP 1
News Jared Kushner emails: Top House Republican dema... Oct '17 Carl M 41
More from around the web