Bob Filner Asked To Respond To Recall...

Bob Filner Asked To Respond To Recall Effort

There are 1 comment on the The Huffington Post story from Aug 12, 2013, titled Bob Filner Asked To Respond To Recall Effort. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

San Diego's beleaguered mayor is facing a deadline to respond to organizers of a recall effort who say he needs to leave office after more than a dozen women alleged he made unwanted advances or inappropriate statements to them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Dobie Gillis

Escondido, CA

#1 Aug 12, 2013
A 300 word essay ought to do it! Why, in three paragraphs any politician should be able to sum up why he or she not only is in office, but why he or she should stay in office forever plus be crowned king or something! We have computers now, no need to use crummy Brother typewriters that make mistakes on their own and would probably get a politician recalled due to all the typos!

Bob can spell a lot better than that, I'm sure. He used to be a college professor and everything. He taught at SDSU, which proudly brags that it lets the most minorities graduate than any other college in the whole nation!

I think Bob should wear a sombrero while he's typing up his 300 word essay. It's sooo chic and boggish.

But, a whole 300 words on why he should remain in office? That's asking a lot or what?

"See Spot run. Run, Spot, run! See Spot bite Mayor Golding and piddle on Mayor Sanders' leg! Go, Spot, go!" See? Easy, isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
s.c. dss a story that must be told!!!! (Jan '06) 3 hr Angel 833
News How passionate are Bernie voters? Ask the Canad... 20 hr Feel The Bern 1
News Trump's stand-up act mocks sweaty GOP rivals, c... Mon Ritual Habitual 1
News Report: SC workers make less, pay more for bene... Mon BIDAVE54 1
News Christopher Ruddy: Trump, On a White Horse, Mar... Mon Snidely70448 2
News Gowdy officially endorses Rubio Mon Ritual Habitual 1
News Sanders supported by former NAACP president Feb 6 Holydo 1
More from around the web