NAACP to Protest Secession Ball

NAACP to Protest Secession Ball

There are 6 comments on the Free Republic story from Dec 21, 2010, titled NAACP to Protest Secession Ball. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Members of South Carolina's NAACP will march in protest of a 'secession ball' in Charleston later this month which will commemorate the 150th anniversary of South Carolina's secession from the Union.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Teddy

Edison, NJ

#1 Dec 21, 2010
Quit agitating you Nasty Angry Arrogant Colored People! Why don't you social Marxist agitators do something productive instead?! Like "march" through Black neighborhoods to protest all the out of wedlock children, unwed mothers and lazy-ass, unproductive sires!
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#2 Dec 21, 2010
I bet they will really flip out when the News announces the re-unification of all the Confederate states plus the rest that want to join! I hope Al Sharpcoon lives to see it.
Rising Force

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2010
Teddy wrote:
Quit agitating you Nasty Angry Arrogant Colored People! Why don't you social Marxist agitators do something productive instead?! Like "march" through Black neighborhoods to protest all the out of wedlock children, unwed mothers and lazy-ass, unproductive sires!
The NAACP will protest anything except The Black Panthers assaulting voters at public polling places.
george barnett

West Portsmouth, OH

#5 Dec 22, 2010
This is just too funny.There is no longer a Republic to secede from.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#6 Dec 23, 2010
Whites need to protest against:

1. Al Sharpton

2. Jesse Jackson

etc

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 23, 2010
God bless the Confederate States of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Carolinaa s poor take a hit in Trump budg... 22 hr Mary Banco 1
News Former SC Gov. Sanford engaged to ex-mistress (Aug '12) May 17 Edinboro College ... 14
News Mississippi, Tennessee debate future of Confede... (Jun '15) Apr '17 Truth 19
News SC corrections dept. identifies inmates in rap ... (May '14) Apr '17 Kimkin 2
News Backyard gardening makes comeback - Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Dec '16 treetop 1,184
News Mike Huckabee defends South Carolina against ra... (Jun '15) Nov '16 Geezer Files 101
More from around the web