Lawmakers Consider Changing NC Firewo...

Lawmakers Consider Changing NC Fireworks Law

There are 6 comments on the Digtriad.com Piedmont Triad, Winston-Salem, Greensboro Home Page story from Jul 10, 2009, titled Lawmakers Consider Changing NC Fireworks Law. In it, Digtriad.com Piedmont Triad, Winston-Salem, Greensboro Home Page reports that:

The North Carolina Legislature soon will consider changing the law following a Fourth of July fireworks explosion on the Outer Banks that left four workers dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digtriad.com Piedmont Triad, Winston-Salem, Greensboro Home Page.

Huhhuh

Candler, NC

#1 Jul 12, 2009
I burned my mouth drinking tea that was too hot. I think we should make a law banning hot tea.
mike

Candler, NC

#2 Jul 12, 2009
I burned my hands because my water heater was set too high, maybe we can have some new regulations and laws to protect the poor unwary citizen from the purveyors of too hot a setting on a water heater.
Huhhuh

Candler, NC

#3 Jul 13, 2009
I became ignorant reading this forum, maybe we should ban this forum.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 11, 2009
Fireworks in the hands of idiots is this countries biggest problem. The politicians shouldn't be working on anything else. :)
upset upstate new yorker

Vestal, NY

#5 Aug 11, 2009
Auto Mechanic wrote:
Fireworks in the hands of idiots is this countries biggest problem. The politicians shouldn't be working on anything else.:)
lol,lmao yes politicans need to stop the bullsh_t!!! because they are on a thin rope with us the taxpayers
Virginia7

Scottsville, VA

#6 Jun 6, 2012
We All Know Why Fireworks Are Illegal. The States Want To Control People. I Say Virginia And North Carolina Should Legalize Them. Get The Tax Money And Stop Lossing It To Tennesee And South Carolina.
What Could It Really Hurt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Sanford settles ex-wife trespassing disput... (May '13) Nov 20 down with britain 79
News Trump returns favor by campaigning for an early... Oct '17 Sandra 21
News Monument sought to recognize blacks who served ... Oct '17 History Lesson 1
News SC court hits pause on same-sex domestic violen... Jul '17 Jaysus Sharia 5
News South Carolinaa s poor take a hit in Trump budg... (May '17) May '17 Mary Banco 1
News Former SC Gov. Sanford engaged to ex-mistress (Aug '12) May '17 Edinboro College ... 14
News Mississippi, Tennessee debate future of Confede... (Jun '15) Apr '17 Truth 19
More from around the web