Nine State AGs Cite 21 Illegal Action...

Nine State AGs Cite 21 Illegal Actions by Obama Administration

There are 5 comments on the New Media Journal story from Mar 6, 2012, titled Nine State AGs Cite 21 Illegal Actions by Obama Administration. In it, New Media Journal reports that:

The Obama administration through regulatory agencies, mandates, lawsuits and threats of lawsuits, has broken the law and overstepped its constitutional bounds, said a report released Monday from nine Republican state attorneys general... The report focused on what the attorneys general considered the administration's attacks on religious liberty, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Media Journal.

Right On

Kansas City, MO

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Yes!

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 6, 2012
All Republican AG's and during an election year where Republicans have no chance of beating Obama? Keep the lies, conspiracy and frivolous lawsuits coming. It's great entertainment.

LMFAO!!!

Since: Feb 12

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2012
obama is the biggest mistake this country has ever made. He has thumbed his nose at the constitution and should have been impeached and removed from office long ago.
America is not the Same

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Mar 8, 2012
A must read by all

o.bamapost.com

Read it

Since: Feb 12

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2012
Mr Bull Dozier wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' UR "full of" BS, I have a suggestion for your serial whining. Get out and vote because coming in these threads will not cure the stupidity you are suffering from. By the way, your GOPunk candidates are the biggest mistake this country has been guilty of making.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Take your own advice. I vote in every elecetion including local.

Speaking of whinning. You should take a long look in the mirror boy. You are the biggest whiner on any thread.

The biggest mistake ever made by this country was electing obama. He has done nothing but harm this country and we could elect a dog in November and be better off than with this clown that you worship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Carolina Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Monica Lewinsky offered $1MILLION by Las Vegas ... 1 hr Responsibility 4
News Bill Clinton in South Carolina, stumping for hi... Thu Poon Tang Billy 5
News Mark Sanford settles ex-wife trespassing disput... (May '13) Jan 20 Bushs Criminal Re... 76
News Lindsey Graham Bows Out Dec '15 Rednecks Union me... 5
News South Carolina undervalues its women Dec '15 KEN LANTER 2
News Will: South Carolina will be an important prima... Dec '15 KEN LANTER 3
News How Hillary Clinton talks a lot without saying ... Nov '15 NoBS 2
More from around the web