Sarah Palin: I'd Vote for Newt in S. Carolina

Jan 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Max

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin told Sean Hannity on Fox News Tuesday night that, if she were voting in the S. Carolina primary this coming Saturday, she would vote for Newt Gingrich for president.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Sarah Palin proved that she is the true bright and admired leader of the Tea Party and most of the conservatives and independents. Sarah Palin is back in the GOP primary spotlight with her bright views for restoring great America without Obama. Sarah is right in choosing Newt Gingrich as your favorite in South Carolina GOP primaries who can unite the GOP conservatives, Tea Party and Independents to defeat Obama on November 2012. Obviously, Sarah Palin supports any GOP candidate that has good chance to defeat Obama including Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry and Rick Santorum and she desires to unite the GOP, Tea Party, Independent, Conservatives, Libertarians Christian voters behind any one of them. However, Sarah Palin was right to claim that Mitt Romney is strongly supported by the Obama ruled liberal media because he is more liberal that other candidates and he can be defeated by Obama who will portray him as the rich multi-millionaire of 1% that pays less taxes that most Middle Class hard working Americans at 15%. Sarah Palin is right to keep Ron Paul and his libertarian and young supporters as integral part of the GOP because Ron Paul get 20% of the votes in the GOP Primaries. Clearly, Ron Paul can leave the GOP and run independently and get the votes of the young students and drug users that usually vote for Obama. Nevertheless, Ron Paul can bring victory to Obama if he runs as Independent and grab votes of the Libertarians that will not vote for Obama.
HTS

Williston, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Newt is FAR TOO CORRUPT to be the nominee... His assertion that he is a Reagan conservative and that Romney is a moderate is laughable.
ussurf

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Reagan was divorced before he married Nancy.Yes, Gingrich is very much like Reagan.
I just heard Newts ex wife will be doing a TV interview about Newt,this is absurd.It should be illegal for an ex wife or husband to interfere with a job application.(The job of President)
My ex would obliterate my chances for a job by fabricating all sorts of weird scenarios.WTF! What is wrong with the media?
The ex wife needs to shut her mouth, I wouldn't believe a word she say's.Don't drag the public through your divorce lady, many of us have been there done that,and do not want to hear about it.
Newt for president 2012!
Researcher

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Gingrich was dead-beat dad and a philanderer--hardly a role model, according to people who know him well.

"Leonard H. "Kip" Carter, a former close Gingrich friend, backed the contention that it was Newt Gingrich who wanted the divorce.

"He (Gingrich) said,'You know and I know that she's not young enough or pretty enough to be the wife of a president,' "

"We had a food drive at First Baptist Church," Carter said. "The deacons went down and stocked her pantry."

Carter served as treasurer of Gingrich's first congressional campaigns.

Carter, who was a fellow history professor when Gingrich taught at West Georgia College in Carrollton, said he broke off his friendship with Newt Gingrich because of the congressman's treatment of his wife during the divorce.

When Jackie Gingrich and her daughters moved from their other home in Fairfax, Virginia, back to their house in Carrollton, Georgia, there were "no lights, no heat, no water, no food in the home," former Gingrich friend and academic colleague Carter said.

Carter, who helped collect donations for the family, said Gingrich "wouldn't give them a dime" in the first months of the separation.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/politics/30075858/detail....
susi

Levittown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Jeff Brightone wrote:
Sarah Palin proved that she is the true bright and admired leader of the Tea Party and most of the conservatives and independents. Sarah Palin is back in the GOP primary spotlight with her bright views for restoring great America without Obama. Sarah is right in choosing Newt Gingrich as your favorite in South Carolina GOP primaries who can unite the GOP conservatives, Tea Party and Independents to defeat Obama on November 2012. Obviously, Sarah Palin supports any GOP candidate that has good chance to defeat Obama including Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry and Rick Santorum and she desires to unite the GOP, Tea Party, Independent, Conservatives, Libertarians Christian voters behind any one of them. However, Sarah Palin was right to claim that Mitt Romney is strongly supported by the Obama ruled liberal media because he is more liberal that other candidates and he can be defeated by Obama who will portray him as the rich multi-millionaire of 1% that pays less taxes that most Middle Class hard working Americans at 15%. Sarah Palin is right to keep Ron Paul and his libertarian and young supporters as integral part of the GOP because Ron Paul get 20% of the votes in the GOP Primaries. Clearly, Ron Paul can leave the GOP and run independently and get the votes of the young students and drug users that usually vote for Obama. Nevertheless, Ron Paul can bring victory to Obama if he runs as Independent and grab votes of the Libertarians that will not vote for Obama.
Sarah Palin bright? If she was bright, she wouldn't make herself so ridiculous. She claims to be very conservative? What she really is is a big hypocrite, and of course...she endorses Gingrich because they are the same hypocrites. Is she talking about Mitt Romney being liberal? And who is she? She is behind a man who left his wife when she most needed him, when she was diagnosed with cancer he told her that he had a mistress, and asked her to have an open marriage. Now this really liberal mentality man is lying, telling people that he is another person, that he converted to catholisism, that he asked for forgiveness to God, HAHAHA. When he did what he did, he was a fully grown mature man, he knew what he was doing, and he now decided to be a good person because he wants to be president. He can fool whoever is going to be ignorant to believe him, NOT ME!. This man can lie in people's face without remorse. And that woman who married him has no moral either, she dated a married man, and she broke a marriage. This two people have no shame. And Sarah palin is another hypocrite, and should not be bragging about being conservative, and accusing others of being liberal. And what is wrong with that woman? When she is talking? Seems like she is sitting on ice? It is annoying to hear her talking. She wants to be Vice-president again, and this is the reason why she is behind Gingrich?

South Carilina, WAKE UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••