Yari

Providence, RI

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Hello, everyone I want to begin by saying I need help. I have been to many places to get my eyebrows threaded and in the first few visits, I like how they thread my eyebrows. But after my 3rd or 4th visit I end up hating how my eyebrows look. I have been to Salon Panache, a salon in Providence Place Mall, and a salon in Warwick Mall. But they end up making my eyebrows uneven and what not. I used to wax my eyebrows but threading lasts longer so I have gone with that. My eyebrows are thick and I just want them to be even on both sides with a nice shape. Something like Kim Kardashians eyebrows..lol. I need a place that cares about my eyebrows not the money. I need consistency.I just want to stick to a place that always does my eyebrows how I want and I leave there satisfied. I would love some advice from females out there who know what I am going through. Suggestions on places or what to do. Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhode Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RI losing its autonomy Dec '14 US Citizen 1
Who are you voting for in the Rhode Island Lieu... Oct '14 Tyonna Lynn Brooks 1
SOS - PLEASE HELP!! Crowd Funding - 4 - GREECE... Oct '14 XAC 1
Best way to meet young people (18 - 25) in Rhod... Oct '14 spurdosparde 2
Curtis Rabey aka Peter Kelley (Aug '08) Aug '14 lava 5
Six Corners Aug '14 Townie Pride 1
Amanda at Union Station Brew Pub Aug '14 Mr Florida 1
More from around the web