Corbett blames PA economy on drug use

Corbett blames PA economy on drug use

Posted in the Pennsylvania Forum

conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1 May 1, 2013
"There are many employers that say,'we're looking for people, but we can't find anybody that has passed a drug test,' a lot of them,".

The sandusky pressure has fried his brain. Unless it's from his own personal drug use.

hahahahahahahahaha

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#2 May 2, 2013
Legalize drugs and regulate their distribution. Now you'll have more tax money and jobs in the state plus employers won't have to worry about drug tests. You'll also free up money from not having so many prisoners. Wins all around.
JoJo

Fleetwood, PA

#3 May 5, 2013
Too many Ryder and Penske trucks using the interstate system carrying drugs . Information on drivers confidential .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is Wolf beholden to public sector unions? 6 hr Dan The Man 62
Welfare people are living better than the aver... (Sep '10) 6 hr Dan The Man 2,097
Poll Should teacher pensions be grandfathered? (Jun '11) 7 hr Dan The Man 285
Poll Should teacher strikes be banned in PA? (May '13) 7 hr Metcalfe Statement 59
WEEU puke (Jan '11) 10 hr Toothy Talker 1,248
Poll Are teachers asking for too much in taxes in th... (Mar '12) Mon Dan The Man 2,045
News 9 western Pennsylvania newspapers put up for sale Sun bubba 2
More from around the web