Sign and share the White Genocide pet...

Sign and share the White Genocide petition

Posted in the Pennsylvania Forum

greycloud

Huntsville, AL

#1 Nov 25, 2012
We petition the obama administration to:
STOP White Genocide through halting MASSIVE non-white immigration into EVERY white country and

ONLY white countries.

They have been teaching our children that "Africa is for Africans, Asia is for Asians, but white

countries are for everybody."

Massive immigration and forced-assimilation, i.e. intermarriage, between us and all those non-

whites is demanded of every country in Europe and America. They are having us literally change

our complexion by bringing in tens of millions of third world immigrants.

This is never demanded of Japan or Taiwan, but it is demanded of equally crowded European

countries like the Netherlands and Belgium, and the U.S.A.

No one mentions the reason because we all know it: America (and Europe) is majority white.

They brand those opposing white genocide as "racist" while they say they are anti-racist. What

they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-whites

Sign at:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/sto...

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Stay out of PA you racist POS.
greycloud

Huntsville, AL

#3 Dec 26, 2012
In YOUR opinion I'm a racist POS. You're only saying that because I'm trying to stop the Genocide of White people.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#4 Dec 26, 2012
greycloud wrote:
In YOUR opinion I'm a racist POS. You're only saying that because I'm trying to stop the Genocide of White people.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.
No, favoring a certain race over others and wanting to start a petition to stop the other races from living near you because of their skin color makes you a racist POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should teacher pensions be grandfathered? (Jun '11) 1 min jones 411
Poll Are teachers asking for too much in taxes in th... (Mar '12) Sun Lanny 2,541
News After Orlando, some businesses stress LGBT incl... Sun Lanny 3
News Lost Civil War gold in Pennsylvania woods? (Mar '08) Sat Confederate Desce... 30
Muslim Immigrants Assault Girl 5 yrs old Fri Ashamed 2 B American 1
Poll Is state legislature beholden to teachers union? (Mar '11) Jun 22 Lanny 334
Poll Should voters be able to approve property tax i... (Oct '15) Jun 22 Lanny 122
More from around the web