Police log: 35 arrested in warrant sw...

Police log: 35 arrested in warrant sweep - York, Pennsylvania

There are 5 comments on the InYork story from Feb 18, 2008, titled Police log: 35 arrested in warrant sweep - York, Pennsylvania. In it, InYork reports that:

The York County Sheriff's Office, with help from the county's Adult Probation Department, arrested 35 people with 56 outstanding warrants during a warrant sweep on Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

stanley

Tampa, FL

#1 Feb 18, 2008
Plea bargain to TIME SERVED...fines, arrears, costs dismissed.
Regular Joe

Sunbury, OH

#2 Feb 18, 2008
Stanley, are you an idiot? Did you take time to read what some of the warrants were for? There were robbery warrants, gun possession warrants, and drug posession warrants. Either you have a different sense of humor, or you have NO idea how the system works in PA.
Wow

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Feb 19, 2008
PA SYSTEM DON'T WORK FOR SHIT . TELL ON SOMEONE AND GO FREE. NO MATTER THE CHARGE. GUNS, DRUGS AND EVEN MURDER NOW AND DAYS. I GUESS IT IS A GOOD SYSTEM IF YOU ARE A CRIMANAL.
The systems Sucks

Carlisle, PA

#5 Feb 20, 2008
York county's system sucks and one hand doesnt know what the other is doing. We let people walk who shouldnt and vice versa. We also do not moitor as mandated by the judge. There are def cracks any criminal can slip there, actually many!
The Queen Of My House

New Cumberland, PA

#9 Feb 21, 2008
Brice, now that was funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earth Matters: Historical heat waves a reminder... 13 min So saith me 3
Virginia Against Kaine Fri Virginia Against ... 1
Poll Should teacher pensions be grandfathered? (Jun '11) Fri jones 478
Poll Should terms of teacher contracts be public? (Jan '14) Fri jones 97
Poll Should PA eliminate tenure in public schools? (Jan '14) Fri Job Performance 8
Poll Are teachers asking for too much in taxes in th... (Mar '12) Jul 28 Budget 2,570
The Democrat Economy Jul 28 jones 2
More from around the web