Pennsylvania votes Democratic this el...

Pennsylvania votes Democratic this election

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Pennsylvania votes Democratic this election. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

According to the Pennsylvania Department of State's website, http://www.electionreturns.state.pa.us/ElectionsInformation.aspx?FunctionID=12&ElectionID=53 as of 5:20 pm today with 99.41% of the districts reporting, the Democrats cleaned up in the general election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

paslackers

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#1 Nov 8, 2012
thank you for raising such a fine bunch of worthless slacker and takers, hope you do a better job raising your grandchildren!
We are changing

Allentown, PA

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Lesbian , gay and same sex marriage . Some are just not ready for it yet . Beside the black vote that other gang runs a close second .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsylvania Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump urges Pennsylvania Republicans to take co... 21 hr mr gleeble 1
News Democrats see partisanship in GOP Pennsylvania ... Feb 12 CodeTalker 3
Can Anyone Explain This? Feb 10 John 1
News Supreme Court Won't Block Pennsylvania Redistri... Feb 5 CodeTalker 1
News Pennsylvania GOP Defies Anti-Gerrymandering Cou... Feb 1 Ken Baney 1
PA govt wants religious laws? Jan '18 TheThirdAngel144 1
News Anti-Racist': - I Will Always Call on My Black ... Dec '17 el rey de los cam... 57
More from around the web