The Definition of a Cult-by Coral Ani...

The Definition of a Cult-by Coral Anika Theill

Posted in the Oregon Forum

“Activist”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 5, 2012
The Definition of a Cult-by Coral Anika Theill

September 6, 2012

My book, BONSHEA: Making Light of the Dark, is used as a reference to many groups in the USA who document cults and minister to the needs of those who have escaped cults.

My ex husband, Mr. Marty Warner, Independence, Oregon was the one who was “involved in the Catholic/Christian cult groups. I was forced to “submit and obey. Often I would run away from these groups only to be harmed further.” Below are some of my personal notes from the experiences.
- Coral Anika Theill
Author, Advocate & Free Lance Reporter
Salem-News.com Staff & Reporter
Contributing Writer for Leatherneck Magazine
Coral’s Website: www.coralanikatheill.com

“Comfort the disturbed, disturb the comfortable.”

Notes from Coral Anika Theill’s journal in 1984 – 1985 after leaving a Catholic Charismatic Community (Cult) in Corvallis, Oregon named “People of Praise.”

My ex-husband, Mr. Marty Warner, Independence, Oregon, was also involved in “Bridgeport Community Chapel, Monmouth, Oregon, and the Yahweh cult movement, Bill Gothardism, Church of God and other movements that involved the extreme oppression of women and children.

The following are characteristics of this community and other church organizations my ex-husband belonged to.

Cults: One definition is “little groups” which break off from the conventional consensus and espouse very different views of the real, the possible and the moral.

They are authoritarian, manipulative, totalistic and sometimes communal. It would include such factors as authoritarian leadership patterns, loyalty and commitment mechanisms, lifestyle charasteristics, and conformity patterns including the use of various sanctions in connection with those members who deviate.

Besides the doctrinal concerns of these groups – the most damaging is the psychological and physical harm and moral injury, and disruption of family ties.

Read More:

http://spiritualabusesanctuary.wordpress.com/...

“Activist”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2012
If you've been following the news recently, you know that Marty Warner's cronies are hardly strangers to cultish separatism. However, you might not know that it is undeniable by anyone but self-serving hedonistic Pharisees, that Marty's virtual absence of intellectual self-critique may be a source of his insistence that the rule of law should give way to the rule of Domestic Violence, marital rape and Fundamentalist ritual spiritual abuse. Marty has occasionally been successful at silencing anyone whom he considers inferior to himself, namely women, but especially his former wife, Coral Theill. Notice that I said what Marty considers,(which is not factual, based on reality), and merely his opinion.
Upon such points his natural character always exhibits itself most determinedly as he further strives to lead a stiff-necked jihad against those who oppose him.

http://spiritualabusesanctuary.wordpress.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oregon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LNG opponents hope for repeat performance as in... Jul 26 We Hate coos bay ... 1
Fat puruvian abel Jul 19 Puru sucks 1
Demand the Oregon Dept. of Justice prosecute Go... Jul 18 snake 2
News Oregon Murder Suspect, Deported Six Times, Draw... Jul 2 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News An Irish missionary in Oregon (Jul '12) Jun '16 Fatherted27 3
News Sanders relying on Oregon to help keep campaign... Jun '16 Raydot 4
News Oregon's first Syrian refugee family meets with... Jun '16 Raydot 7
More from around the web