Oregon Resident Arrested in Plot to Bomb Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in Portland

Nov 26, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Federal Bureau of Investigation

Mohamed Osman Mohamud, 19, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Somalia and resident of Corvallis, Ore., has been arrested on charges of attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction in connection with a plot to detonate a vehicle bomb at an annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony earlier this evening in Portland, Ore., the Justice Department ...

Comments
1 - 20 of 199 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2011
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
sad

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Nowhere is safe any more.

Since: Apr 10

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

He's just another deserving Somalian here in the USA to make a better life for himself and his family... right?

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

Sure, I know all you Lib-Tards will tell me he's a US citizen. NO he is NOT a real citizen. Maybe technically he is, but in reality he is a Somalian Muslim, end of discussion! Don't hold your breath waiting for all the Muslim countries to rise up condemning this act.

Since: Oct 09

Apple Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

When are we going to learn that that all these Christians want to do is destroy anything resembling freedom?

Oh wait, he's Muslim. You mean they all were Muslim? Why aren't we going after the Muslims?

Could it be that deep down we're really scared of them, because we know if we get them mad, they'll step up the attacks?
Native_Oregonian

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

Waaah! Just get out of my Oregon and don't let the door hit yo a$$ on the way out you east coat Wing-Tard racists!

/sarc off
Carl Sims

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

Americans are one sick bunch of losers to let Muslims immigrate to our Country.

Since: Mar 08

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

THANK YOU FBI!

“LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC”

Since: Jan 10

Park Hills

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

just another CIA pastie. really lame how they keep using the same story and incredibly sad how the sheeple buy it.Ppl need to wake up and get a clue. the only terrorist are the us govt. this, the underwear bomber, 9/11, OK city bombing--all inside jobs perpetrated by the us govt.
democRAT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

Bring home all of our troops let them handle border, and transportation security. Then deport all illegals, starting with the ones from muslim countries. It really creeps my kids out when we're at the mall, and here come the ninja ladies. Where the hell are the feminists at?

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

democRAT wrote:
Bring home all of our troops let them handle border, and transportation security. Then deport all illegals, starting with the ones from muslim countries. It really creeps my kids out when we're at the mall, and here come the ninja ladies. Where the hell are the feminists at?
Whenever I see a ninja (as you say hah hah) I think to myself.....wow unbelievable.

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Riverrat420 wrote:
just another CIA pastie. really lame how they keep using the same story and incredibly sad how the sheeple buy it.Ppl need to wake up and get a clue. the only terrorist are the us govt. this, the underwear bomber, 9/11, OK city bombing--all inside jobs perpetrated by the us govt.
perhaps you are mentally unbalanced? let me guess...George Bush was on one of the planes that rammed into the world trade center blah, blah, blah
thats aweful

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

who in the world would do something on such a quiet and peaceful occasion. st. louis might be the most dangerous city to live in, but this is just plain weird for a town of granola munching rich hippies
crayz iballlmarket

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Leonard 68 wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps you are mentally unbalanced? let me guess...George Bush was on one of the planes that rammed into the world trade center blah, blah, blah
da duck #1 butt turkee more lame! do U see NFLtv2day?:-00
Gergis Boutros

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

What you Americans can not comprehend is that islam, just like nazism, communism, fascism, is NOT a religion.
Islam is the social system in muslim countries. But the first thing Americans should do is ask their own government why they allow muslims into their country. This jackass from Somalia had all the chances of going to a 'beautiful' muslim country near Somalia, and there are plenty of them starting with Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, etc, etc, etc in the vicinity of Somalia, but instead the U.S. stepped in and brought him to the U.S. where he even had the chance to live in a civilized society and even attend college.
Wake up Americans, get rid of Arabs, Pakistanis, Somalis, in short of all these infidels. There is nothing muslims can offer you. You will never hear of a muslim scientist who has researched and invented anything apart from beheading and stoning technology.

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Gergis Boutros, how right you are! The only problem is that we have too many idiots like Riverrat420 living in this country.

We are so stupid that we will ultimately love ourselves into oblivion! That's just the way liberals in this country are. They just don't get it!
Leon Jackson

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

It we don't round them up and throw them all out it is just a matter of time before the next mass murder at the hands of the Islamists.
Dr Robert Branson

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Riverrat420 wrote:
Who let this crazy motherf***er in? No evidence whatsoever on any of his ludicrous conspiracies but this lame brained c***sucker still has his head stuck so far up his ass it's about to come out of his mouth! You ever meet one of these wackos? You'd have a more intelligent conversation with a half wit! Crazy as a loon, nutty as a fruitcake! It may have something to do with their lack of sex! These guys couldn't score any pussy in a Tijuana whorehouse! They still think their dicks are only for peeing! LOL
Dr Robert Branson

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Leon Jackson wrote:
It we don't round them up and throw them all out it is just a matter of time before the next mass murder at the hands of the Islamists.
Stupid idea! If most Muslims were terrorists we would have had MUCH more domestic terrorism than we have had! I'm not defending the extremists at all (read my post above!) and would personally pull the electric chair switch on any of these crazy murdering c***suckers like this Portland loser or the 9/11 maniacs but I don't want us to do something as crazy as condemning the whole religion or whole race because of the actions of a small segment. We should have learned that lesson when we wrongly rounded up the Japanese at the beginning of World War II. That's not what America is all about, not why Americans are fighting for our freedom.
Revolt

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Riverrat420 wrote:
For sure. Join us in collapsing the system.

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-on-the-kei...
Leon Jackson

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Dr Robert Branson wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid idea! If most Muslims were terrorists we would have had MUCH more domestic terrorism than we have had! I'm not defending the extremists at all (read my post above!) and would personally pull the electric chair switch on any of these crazy murdering c***suckers like this Portland loser or the 9/11 maniacs but I don't want us to do something as crazy as condemning the whole religion or whole race because of the actions of a small segment. We should have learned that lesson when we wrongly rounded up the Japanese at the beginning of World War II. That's not what America is all about, not why Americans are fighting for our freedom.
We must show the islamists compassion and send them home to the 9th Century environs where they will feel "wanted" and a part of the Community.

It is cruel and inhumane to keep them here. Assimilation is everything in America. It is just not working for them. Have a Heart let them be repatriated to the Islamic Countries before they are forced to more violent acts of sheer madness!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••