Kulongoski: We need 'dramatic changes' to buoy state's economy

Sep 30, 2010 Full story: Medford Mail Tribune

Gov. Ted Kulongoski met with Southern Oregon business and community leaders Wednesday to warn that the state will drown in deficit for many years if it doesn't change business as usual.

Full Story
On The Dole

Redmond, WA

#1 Sep 30, 2010
"Gov. Ted Kulongoski met with Southern Oregon business and community leaders Wednesday to warn that the state will drown in deficit for many years if it doesn't change business as usual."

Now that Sleepy Ted has finally woke from his long sleep, someone wake up the rest of the Dems! I've talked with burger flippers that are aware of the state's budget woes, and Governor Ted just found out what happens when you spend more than you take in?
Salem is overdue for some serious house cleaning. We'll take that first step in November!

And, WHY didn't the Mail Tribune or Ted entertain those other costs, that few politicians will talk about, like what ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION costs the state?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oregon Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oregon Lottery must expand gambling-addiction p... (Dec '13) Aug 15 Cory Trevor 4
Oregon Governor Seeks Lawsuit Over Health Exchange May '14 United Clowns 1
Panel to study at Agent Orange residue exposure May '14 Jaimie 4
Oregon panel recommends moving to federal exchange Apr '14 April fools 34
Oregon Patriots Win Crucial Round In Attempt To... Apr '14 Magadala 3
Oregon Gubernatorial Candidate: Homosexuality I... Apr '14 Ms_Harmony 1
Global warming: Oregon policies generate carbon... Mar '14 truth facts 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Oregon Government People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••