Kulongoski: We need 'dramatic changes...

Kulongoski: We need 'dramatic changes' to buoy state's economy

There are 1 comment on the Medford Mail Tribune story from Sep 30, 2010, titled Kulongoski: We need 'dramatic changes' to buoy state's economy. In it, Medford Mail Tribune reports that:

Gov. Ted Kulongoski met with Southern Oregon business and community leaders Wednesday to warn that the state will drown in deficit for many years if it doesn't change business as usual.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medford Mail Tribune.

On The Dole

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 30, 2010
"Gov. Ted Kulongoski met with Southern Oregon business and community leaders Wednesday to warn that the state will drown in deficit for many years if it doesn't change business as usual."

Now that Sleepy Ted has finally woke from his long sleep, someone wake up the rest of the Dems! I've talked with burger flippers that are aware of the state's budget woes, and Governor Ted just found out what happens when you spend more than you take in?
Salem is overdue for some serious house cleaning. We'll take that first step in November!

And, WHY didn't the Mail Tribune or Ted entertain those other costs, that few politicians will talk about, like what ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION costs the state?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oregon Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Bars Might Sue the State Over Smoking Patios 21 hr Seriously 4
News Venezuelan served sentence for drugs, now faces... Nov 29 TerriB1 1
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) Nov 28 USA 688
News Chevrolet Cavalier Turn Signal Flasher (Jun '07) Nov 15 The hoch 14
News Illegal immigrants hurt Oregon workers Oct '16 tomin cali 1
News Sanders relying on Oregon to help keep campaign... (May '16) Jun '16 Raydot 4
News Naturopathic clinic designated as top tier prim... (Sep '15) Apr '16 london2z 2
More from around the web