Debate continues over who can carry c...

Debate continues over who can carry concealed handguns in Oregon

There are 3 comments on the Oregon Politico story from Feb 17, 2011, titled Debate continues over who can carry concealed handguns in Oregon. In it, Oregon Politico reports that:

Gun rights lobbyists parted ways Wednesday, differing on the issue of which outside residents should carry concealed weapons in Oregon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oregon Politico.

NRA member

Hollywood, FL

#1 Feb 17, 2011
ALL citizens over 16 should be allowed to carry concealed guns it is our second amendment right.

No state or property should be off limits and this is why I support the NRA.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2011
Every gangbanger in Chicago carries concealed. Police and politicians too. Only peaceful, law-abiding people are not allowed to conceal/carry.

BTW, if a Chicago gangbanger travels to Oregon, he always can carry a concealed handgun (loaded). Sometimes they even can carry inside a school.
fooman

Davenport, IA

#3 Feb 18, 2011
Why all this "debate" lately? There is NOTHING to debate! We are free and have these rights guaranteed to us by our Constitution. Debate all you want, it does not effect me and mine. We will behave as responsible free people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oregon Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders relying on Oregon to help keep campaign... May 18 Excellent One 2
News Naturopathic clinic designated as top tier prim... (Sep '15) Apr '16 london2z 2
News 'SNL' makes fun of Oregon's no-wedding-cakes-fo... Apr '16 Holy Guacamole 8
News What's the second largest religion in Oregon? Mar '16 Lordylordy9111 5
News Editorials from around Oregon Feb '16 society 1
News Oregon issues final order in gay wedding cake case (Jul '15) Jan '16 WasteWater 104
News Birth control, sick leave and pumping your own ... Dec '15 Prosperity Fundie... 2
More from around the web