No Consent: Your child can now be sterilized in Oregon for free

Aug 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

There is a shocking development in the new Obamacare Contraception Mandate that went into effect in Oregon on August 1. Your 15-year-old child can be sterilized for free, without your consent .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Humhainna

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Why sterilise. There are hundreds of other ways to stop being impregnated.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

WOO-HOO !

:)

Run, Obammy, Run !

:)
achyfi

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

I don't think too many 15 year old girls are going to run out and have themselves sterilized. I think most girls dream of having children someday. But for adults who don't want any/additional children, sterilization can be a good option.
Humhainna

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Law of persuasion is very helpful for these people. At 15 a girls world id too small, they don't know much and could be persuaded by the scheming loved one.
achyfi

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Humhainna wrote:
Law of persuasion is very helpful for these people. At 15 a girls world id too small, they don't know much and could be persuaded by the scheming loved one.
True, but the fear raised in the article was not that a family member is going to push a child into doing it, but rather that the girl would do it on her own without consulting her parents.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

achyfi wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but the fear raised in the article was not that a family member is going to push a child into doing it, but rather that the girl would do it on her own without consulting her parents.
The point is this provision should not be in the law at all.
achyfi

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is this provision should not be in the law at all.
I don't disagree, if it is indeed the way the article characterizes it. Perhaps a better question is, why is the age of informed consent for *any* medical issue so young in that state?

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

achyfi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree, if it is indeed the way the article characterizes it. Perhaps a better question is, why is the age of informed consent for *any* medical issue so young in that state?
I agree.

A reasonable assumption is that not a single person ever read the entire bill before they voted on it.

And despite what that idiot Roberts said, I don't think Obamacare is constitutional. We need SCOTUS justices that will toss the whole thing.
Join Free
Dane Thorsen

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

What's the fuss? Pelosi put on demand Sex Change Operations in Obama Care along with all sorts of bizarre stuff.
Remember, we are ONLY Obama Nation now. Get used to it....SUCKERS!

“kik: as username”

Since: Jun 12

Weston-Super-Mare, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

What a mixed up world!
You have age of consent at 18, because obviously any one younger is not old enough to decide if sex is right. And yet at 15 is old enough to know if they want kids or not in the future.

Or is this some underhanded way to try to reduce the over-population of the world.

Since: Sep 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

for adults too?
Truth of the merciless

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

I agree that too much control is given to the govt & parents even after their children are adults themselves. For example, a judge told me that if the parents of a single woman (of as old as 40 yrs) try to take her child away based on false allegations, the mother rarely gets her child back. States don't even look into whether allegations are true or not.. It's obviously a population control ordeal, but I believe gung-ho drug addicts & drunks of any age should be highly encouraged if not paid to be sterilized. If a recovering addict wants children that bad, let them adopt. We owe that to the children of America.
Reality

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

The push for greater contraceptives has been a long term battle, especially to curb the exceedingly high birth rate in an already grossly overpopulated, and in many places impoverished world.

In most places, unwanted births and a mass generation of children who have grown up without proper care by neglectful mothers has contributed to many of the most troubling social and economic problems of our time.

There is definitely a major population control agenda worldwide. You can agree or disagree with the methods used to carry this out, but regardless, it's imperative that it be done.

Birth rates worldwide are already plummeting which show's that the plans are working.

In many states across the country, Similar sterilization guidelines have been created. Gardasil has already been given to millions of girls, while not accurately measured, there are significant numbers that have been confirmed to be sterilized.

As for teen pregnancies, there are mountains of evidence that maintains that teen mothers and their babies are on the fast track to poverty.

Teen pregnancies which in the US alone, has skyrocketed in the last generation leading to a massive increase in huge billion dollar social welfare programs. So in many ways, as bad as it sounds, it's actually beneficial to have teens sterilized.

Worldwide population reduction as a whole is beneficial to all of humanity and of the earth. Would you choose to have millions dependent on publicly back social welfare, or a practical civilized population of those who are independent?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••