Parents' Alternative Immunization Sch...

Parents' Alternative Immunization Schedules May Cause Harm

There are 20 comments on the Time story from Jun 18, 2012, titled Parents' Alternative Immunization Schedules May Cause Harm. In it, Time reports that:

But then a widely publicized, but since-retracted study in the journal the Lancet linked vaccines with autism, and autism activists like Playboy model Jenny McCarthy spread scary stories of watching their children regress after being vaccinated - you've heard the tales, unless you've been hiding in a hole.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Time.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 18, 2012
A found guilty Wakefield and a Playboy model Jenny McCarthy spread scary stories is propaganda and fear mongering with their agenda on profit. Wakefield himself is responsible for the known outbreaks in MN. People need more than story telling in order to make educated choices.

Funny this article mentions Oregon's low vaccination rates, but they have high autism rates. People can easily see propaganda, fear mongering and story telling didn't help autism rates a bit.

Since: May 12

India

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Is that really true? Is there any evidence that It really cause problems??? No then let them do there job..

Location hidden

#6 Jun 19, 2012
I said responsible (never said he infected anyone, that's YOUR scare tactic) and Wakefield came to MN prior to the measles outbreaks and prior ro the GMC finding him guilty. Anyone can look up when he was in MN, and anyone can look up those affected were the coomunity of people Wakefield targeted.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 19, 2012
And that's your answer to the misinfo you gave?? Kenya is where the measles outbreaks came from, when a family went there with unvaccinated kids. You don't need much to figure out what the child mortality rate is in Africa, and that's without and scare tactic of 'Pharma experimentation'.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 19, 2012
I never said I was a reliable source. I said anyone could research it for themselves. All I did was give a starting point. You make it a personal attack every time anyone has info that doesn't coincide with yours.

Anyone interested can look up the dates when Wakefield was in MN, and the dates of the measles outbreaks and the date of the GMC ruling. Anyone can look up Oregon's autism rates. In fact, you could look it up as well. Anyone can choose an alternative vaccine schedule or no vaccines but they should base it off a guilty doctor or a loud mouth McCarthy, who are both biased and directly profited off their stories and still do profit off it.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 19, 2012
Why is it you try and stop people from participating, instead of offering info to back up what you claim? Why is it you attempt to stop people from researching on their own, and dictate to others only your mis info?
You're doing exactly what you claim Pharma does.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 20, 2012
Wakefield is broke, of course he didn't pay for anything. Obviously Wakefield did anticipate the people he targeted were planning a trips to where measles is a major problem. Those infected also didn't just stay at home with a mild case of the measles. They all needed medical attention.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 20, 2012
It's Wakefield who needs counseling and the people he targeted.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 20, 2012
Wakefield came to MN, not to talk to the whole population, but to talk to only one group of people.
Yes, that's targeting.

Location hidden

#21 Jun 20, 2012
Whatever. Anyone can look it up.
MMR Autism Coverup

Winnipeg, Canada

#22 Jun 21, 2012

Location hidden

#23 Jun 21, 2012
Who cares about some paper conducted by a law firm? Biased big time. More so when Robert Krakow was part of it.

But thanks for posting it, so everyone can see what you rely on!

Location hidden

#25 Jun 21, 2012
Oh love your new name! Fits well!

Location hidden

#27 Jun 22, 2012
It's great how you show such little serious interest in such an important topic.
Fact still remains that alternative immunization schedules may cause harm is a very valid statement with evidence to back it up.

Location hidden

#29 Jun 22, 2012
Wow, more of the same links. Let me guess, Canada, you didn't bother reading any of the 2nd link, did you?? You know, that link from the anti vaxxers Whale?? Maybe you missed the part in there that stated " Pertussis vaccination should be given to all children except those with allergic hypersensitivity, a progressive neurologic disorder, or an adverse reaction to a previous pertussis dose." Or "The NCES does not demonstrate that DTP vaccine causes permanent brain damage." Or "It is suggested that these vaccines do not cause infantile spasms but may trigger their onset in those children in whom the disorder is destined to develop." Or "The balance of possible risk against known benefits from pertussis immunisation supports continued use of the vaccine."

You can thank Whale and yourself for finding so many studies supporting evidence for the use of vaccines!!

Location hidden

#31 Jun 22, 2012
It came from your link. Bet you had no idea that link contained all that!

Location hidden

#33 Jun 22, 2012
Knew you didn't read it. Great link.
Duh Moment

Winnipeg, Canada

#34 Jun 22, 2012
friend wrote:
Knew you didn't read it. Great link.
Of course its great. Thats why I kick your ass day after day, I got it and you don't.

Location hidden

#35 Jun 22, 2012
Denial. Plain and simple.
Vaccines Ruin your Health

Winnipeg, Canada

#37 Jun 24, 2012
friend wrote:
Denial. Plain and simple.
Duh simple and plain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oregon Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon congressman to boycott Trump's State of ... May 10 destiny 3
News Oregon's Liberal Dem Governor Kate Brown Accept... Apr '18 UWARRACEMAKEWORLD... 4
News EXCLUSIVE: Illegal Immigrants Arrested In Orego... Mar '18 Kdg 2
News Oregon approves new taxes to address Medicaid c... Jan '18 SirPrize 21
OR government wants to enforce religious laws? Jan '18 TheThirdAngel144 1
News Governor signs bill making Oregon first to offe... (Aug '17) Aug '17 spytheweb 1
News Oregon approves measure requiring insurers to c... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Laredo 157