Why Obama WILL BE Re-elected!!!!

Why Obama WILL BE Re-elected!!!!

Posted in the Oklahoma Forum

First Prev
of 95
Next Last
Rational Tulsans

Tucson, AZ

#1 Mar 7, 2010
Despite the problems with America, Americans aren't crazy. They know that Bush, and the Republicans, got us into this mess, and Obama is trying to clean it up.
Bush lied about going to war, and gave tax breaks to the rich, which collapsed the American Economy.
Obama is already turning things around. He is truly a Great Man, and will get Re-elected.
The only people running around saying that he will not be Re-elected, are the white supremacists who said that he would never get elected in the first place.

Judged:

34

22

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godsright hand

Tulsa, OK

#2 Mar 8, 2010
"The danger to America is not just Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The public can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Judged:

21

14

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Mar 8, 2010
WHY would Obama be re-elected???????? That's a question for April first.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Mar 8, 2010
MMmmmm...I don't think so...he's a one-hit wonder...we have no place to go but up now...
Rational Tulsans

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2010
Miss Tearious wrote:
MMmmmm...I don't think so...he's a one-hit wonder...we have no place to go but up now...
Who's going to beat him?
Rational Tulsans

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2010
Godsright hand wrote:
"The danger to America is not just Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The public can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."
Number one, America elected a "B" actor (Ronald Reagan) as President who illegally sold weapons to terrorists. Also, the American people elected a complete moron who lied about the reasons for going to war, and killed 5500 Americans.

Obama hasn't done anything crazy like that, and you support those lying white supremacists

Judged:

17

13

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Happy

Montgomery, AL

#7 Mar 8, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Number one, America elected a "B" actor (Ronald Reagan) as President who illegally sold weapons to terrorists. Also, the American people elected a complete moron who lied about the reasons for going to war, and killed 5500 Americans.
Obama hasn't done anything crazy like that, and you support those lying white supremacists
Shut up and go to KFC.
FEDup

Birmingham, AL

#8 Mar 8, 2010
Godsright hand wrote:
"The danger to America is not just Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The public can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."
Amen.
FEDup

Birmingham, AL

#9 Mar 8, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Number one, America elected a "B" actor (Ronald Reagan) as President who illegally sold weapons to terrorists. Also, the American people elected a complete moron who lied about the reasons for going to war, and killed 5500 Americans.
Obama hasn't done anything crazy like that, and you support those lying white supremacists
Nothing crazy? He has spent TRILLIONS of dollars this country does not have. He has indebted our grandchildren and great grandchildren. He consistently lied to the American citizens during his campaign and has continued his lies since being elected. The man wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the face. He wants to take over the health care system with no regards to how the vast majority of citizens feel about it. He could care less about the middle class unemployed. He seems compelled to apologize for this great nation to others around the world - when it has been the United States to save most of their bu**s when they were in trouble. A disaster hits somewhere - it is America to the rescue. But Obama feels some great need to tell the rest of the world what horrible, terrible people we are. Personally, I want a president who loves his country, is proud of his country, who will defend and protect this country and her people. Obama has neither the common sense or honor to do so.

Judged:

15

15

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Barry Soetoro

Tulsa, OK

#10 Mar 8, 2010
Ex senator obama will be elected if the people who count the votes want him to be elected.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#11 Mar 8, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Number one, America elected a "B" actor (Ronald Reagan) as President who illegally sold weapons to terrorists. Also, the American people elected a complete moron who lied about the reasons for going to war, and killed 5500 Americans.
Obama hasn't done anything crazy like that, and you support those lying white supremacists
RAHM 'WOULD SELL HIS OWN MOTHER'
'SON OF THE DEVIL'S SPAWN'

THE CONGRESSMAN AND RAHM: NAKED SHOWDOWN IN GYM SHOWERS...Thought it was Barney Frank.

EMBATTLED DEM CONGRESSMAN: I WAS PUSHED OUT FOR HEALTCARE!The culture of corruption continues.

CHICAGO GANGLAND STYLE POLITICS………OBAMA’S EGO AT ANY COST.
Honestly

Tulsa, OK

#12 Mar 8, 2010
Why? Because the most likely opponent is Sarah Palin.
You Know Me

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Mar 8, 2010
Black people only voted for him because he is half black, just ask them. The hope and change crap is long gone and he has done nothing while in office except point fingers. OBAMA= HUGE JOKE
upstream

Tulsa, OK

#14 Mar 8, 2010
You Know Me wrote:
Black people only voted for him because he is half black, just ask them. The hope and change crap is long gone and he has done nothing while in office except point fingers. OBAMA= HUGE JOKE
OH, but you are wrong. He has moved us one step closer to becoming a socialist government.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#15 Mar 8, 2010
Obama will never be re-elected. Black people who voted for him are waking up and realizing the damage they have done by voting a man with no experience in to office. Ooooo, he was Senator, BIG FLIPPIN WHOOPTY DOOO. I could run for President, and probably do a better job then Obama is doing. but haters like Rational is a waste of my time
Hey

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Mar 8, 2010
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
Obama will never be re-elected. Black people who voted for him are waking up and realizing the damage they have done by voting a man with no experience in to office. Ooooo, he was Senator, BIG FLIPPIN WHOOPTY DOOO. I could run for President, and probably do a better job then Obama is doing. but haters like Rational is a waste of my time
Exactly....Rational is always talking about racism yet he/she is the biggest racist on these forums.
Happy

Montgomery, AL

#17 Mar 9, 2010
Rational couldn't sell watermellons on a street if a state trooper was flaging cars down like Dan Rather said.
Revolution

Montgomery, AL

#18 Mar 9, 2010
Godsright hand wrote:
"The danger to America is not just Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The public can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."
Yet our country entrusted Bush on two terms....That shows the intelligence level of this sad nation...
Rational Tulsans

Tucson, AZ

#19 Mar 13, 2010
FEDup wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing crazy? He has spent TRILLIONS of dollars this country does not have. He has indebted our grandchildren and great grandchildren. He consistently lied to the American citizens during his campaign and has continued his lies since being elected. The man wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the face. He wants to take over the health care system with no regards to how the vast majority of citizens feel about it. He could care less about the middle class unemployed. He seems compelled to apologize for this great nation to others around the world - when it has been the United States to save most of their bu**s when they were in trouble. A disaster hits somewhere - it is America to the rescue. But Obama feels some great need to tell the rest of the world what horrible, terrible people we are. Personally, I want a president who loves his country, is proud of his country, who will defend and protect this country and her people. Obama has neither the common sense or honor to do so.
You're a right wing liar.
Number one, the economy collapsed because Bush Jr., who walked into a Budget surplus, gave tax credits to the rich, while at the same time, escalated two unnecessary wars.
No other time in history has a President cut taxes while engaged in two overseas wars. That was nuts, and that is what collapsed the economy. Clinton left Bush Jr. with a budget surplus, and he squandered it.
Secondly, the TARP Program, which was initiated to bail out failing financial institutions, was initiated by George W Bush in September of 2008. That program was already bailing out corporations when Obama walked into office.
Number three, you lying right wing bigot, When Obama took office in January of 2009, America was losing 750,000 jobs per month from the Bush Administration. Obama has dropped that number considerably.
No President would have allowed our banking system to collapse, and you know it, you lying right wing bigot. Bush started bailing them out, and Obama continued the bail out.
You dislike Obama for one reason, and one reason only. He is a Black man and is the leader of the free world, the president of the United States. You resent that because you are a vicious white supremacist black hater.

Judged:

11

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OKAY

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Mar 13, 2010
Miss Tearious wrote:
MMmmmm...I don't think so...he's a one-hit wonder...we have no place to go but up now...
Wow are you serious, up lol you delirious for that one...the country did not get this way overnight apparently and with all the natural disasters and toyota and all the other problems toppling one after another it is not going to be a piece of cake to put this country back the way it was too much going on. It's just like budgeting, you have to make sacrifies in order to build your financies...that was a tremendously naive statement. A pimple doesnt heal overnight it takes progress from following the right regimen metaphor for America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 95
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 15 hr seektruth 18,629
Josh Hayes Sun Anon1234 1
News Oklahoma man accused of murder wanted to cut ex... Aug 17 dumbfounded 1
News Online petition launched to "ban KKK" in Okla. Aug 16 banned 1
News Despite Reduction in Oil, Gas Wastewater Inject... Aug 16 soldierows 1
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Aug 13 Michael 83,994
News 27 arrested in SE Oklahoma drug sweep (Feb '09) Aug 12 NewsToDormant 52
More from around the web