Obama troubled by botched Oklahoma ex...

Obama troubled by botched Oklahoma execution

There are 11 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from May 2, 2014, titled Obama troubled by botched Oklahoma execution. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

In this April 17, 2014, file photo, President Barack Obama speaks at the White House in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Langham Research Derby

Forfar, UK

#1 May 3, 2014
people should not be killed its breaking the Lords commandments;

After three months, Shanghai’s poultry markets reopened on May 1.
Chinese authorities have already confirmed more than 130 human infections of H7N9, and at least 38 deaths, in 2014
the authorities should have vaccinated the population first' before opening the live meat markets'
Shepard

United States

#2 May 3, 2014
Funny how Obama wasn't concerned when this animal Lockett raped two 18 year old girls - when the girl would not promise not to call the police Lockett made this girl watch his partner dig her grave for half an hour then shot her twice and buried her while she was still alive. I am thrilled his execution was not "comfortable" - the more pain this animal can endure before heading off to hell the better. Maybe the hoodrats in Oklahoma have something to think about now before they rape and kill kids. Bravo Oklahoma!
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#3 May 3, 2014
Shepard wrote:
Funny how Obama wasn't concerned when this animal Lockett raped two 18 year old girls - when the girl would not promise not to call the police Lockett made this girl watch his partner dig her grave for half an hour then shot her twice and buried her while she was still alive. I am thrilled his execution was not "comfortable" - the more pain this animal can endure before heading off to hell the better. Maybe the hoodrats in Oklahoma have something to think about now before they rape and kill kids. Bravo Oklahoma!
If okiehomo wants to be known as a state that carries out the death penalty, they should try getting it right...according to the Constituion they drape themselves in.

CC: to mattress mary fallin and the legislative cocktail mixers.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 May 3, 2014
He's dead, isn't he? I'd say it was a success. He was shown more mercy than he showed the girl he raped, shot and buried alive.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#5 May 3, 2014
If the liar in chief is troubled by this execution, he's the only one. The rest of us could care less if this piece of garbage suffered a little bit.

The title to this article should simply read "Obama Troubled". But I guess that's not really news, now is it.
boo ya

Charleston, SC

#6 May 3, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
If okiehomo .......
Another day, another hypocrite leftist using a gay slur........

Alec Baldwin would be proud!
MarcC

Germany

#7 May 3, 2014
dah
POLITICAL REDEFINATION

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 May 7, 2014
THE DEMOCRATS HAVE PANDERED TO BLACK CRIME FOR DECADES.... oblama should be more concerned with the BLACK SHORTFALL ,THAT PLAGUES THE WHOLE COUNTRY...and touches everything.
SAY WHAT

Jeannette, PA

#10 May 9, 2014
the french left haiti 200 year ago,. AND the coutry hasant moved OFF ZERO, since.......... MILLIONS of whiteys HAVE LEFT AFRICA, and the stagnation is obvious,. CITIES IN AMERICA are looking more like an accident that has already happened,.....AND OBAMA IS WORRIED ABOUT a brother that fell through A DONUT HOLE,.... WHERE STATES CANT EVEN AFFORD toilet paper or a NON GENERIC DEATH PILL??? or a vetanarian injection ... WTF
SAY WHAT

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 May 13, 2014
MAYBE ITS PART THE the ACA or affordable care act.???? maybe you have to pay a premium, a copay,a medicre premium and a medicare SUPPLIMENT INSURANCE...IT MAY BE ONE COUNTRY, ONE PEOPLE,OR ONE CARE ACT ,BUT it seems to have more twists and turns than a rollercoaster..with a FINAL bill with another 20 percent ,THAT NOT COVERED BY ANYONE but you...and more plans than the PERIODIC TABLE.... CUT ME A BREAK..
umm

Hamilton, Canada

#12 May 13, 2014
Obama these days is trying to find those Nigerian girls kidnapped by Boko Haram. It's funny how he's doing more for African nighurs than US ambassador and three other diplomats killed in Libya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 3 hr seektruth 18,189
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 12 hr Juan Carlos 83,972
News Former director of Oklahoma charity gets 10 mon... Mon nohope 1
News More "Fake News" From PBS: Tim McVeigh, The Okl... Sun Rswan 2
News Oklahoma ScissorTales: This law can stand to be... Sun Defeat Nancy Pelosi 2
News Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics searches for marij... (Jun '10) Sun Freshly 10
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Apr 21 Another nameless ... 11,306
More from around the web