Did Ronald Reagan Rape Selene Walters?
rider

Marquette, MI

#23 Aug 20, 2010
Bill Clinton is the first president caught in a scandal apparently because of a predilection for oral sex (although an earlier president was brought down by a Deep Throat). Clinton is probably not, however, the first president who enjoyed it.

According to Kitty Kelley's biography, Nancy Reagan "was renowned in Hollywood for performing oral sex." Just-say-yes Nancy--in the days when she was Nancy Davis--was known to give the best blowjob in town, "not only in the evening but in offices.[T]hat was one of the reasons that she was very popular on the MGM lot." It must have made her very popular with Ronnie as well....

Oral sex becomes more common as one climbs the education ladder. Only 41 per cent of women with less than a high school education report having performed fellatio on a partner; by contrast, about 80 per cent of women with at least some college education have experienced one or the other.
Rational Tulsans

United States

#24 Aug 21, 2010
rider wrote:
Bill Clinton is the first president caught in a scandal apparently because of a predilection for oral sex (although an earlier president was brought down by a Deep Throat). Clinton is probably not, however, the first president who enjoyed it.
According to Kitty Kelley's biography, Nancy Reagan "was renowned in Hollywood for performing oral sex." Just-say-yes Nancy--in the days when she was Nancy Davis--was known to give the best blowjob in town, "not only in the evening but in offices.[T]hat was one of the reasons that she was very popular on the MGM lot." It must have made her very popular with Ronnie as well....
Oral sex becomes more common as one climbs the education ladder. Only 41 per cent of women with less than a high school education report having performed fellatio on a partner; by contrast, about 80 per cent of women with at least some college education have experienced one or the other.
No, not true. The fact that Ronald Reagan raped Selene Walters was actually surfaced prior to Clinton becoming President. It started when Kitty Kelly wrote a book on Nancy Reagan. Then, the book was so popular, that People Magazine began interviewing people in the book that Kelly made reference to in order to confirm their side of the story.
Selene Walters was interviewed in the April 29, 1991, issue of People Magazine, the entire issue was devoted to Ronald Reagan. Selene was given an entire page, as with many of the others interviewed by the magazine.
That's when it was proven that Ronald Reagan raped her back in 1952
Rational Tulsans

Tucson, AZ

#25 Aug 22, 2010
Why do right wingers admire a Rapist like Reagan?
OKIE Girl

Charlottesville, VA

#26 Aug 22, 2010
Who in the world is Selene Walters anyway?
Rational Tulsans

Tucson, AZ

#27 Aug 22, 2010
OKIE Girl wrote:
Who in the world is Selene Walters anyway?
LOL. See, all you look at is right wing media. Goggle her name. She was an actress in the 50's that Ronald Reagan raped.
mr t

Broken Arrow, OK

#29 Aug 22, 2010
Rational
what are you going to do when obama is voted out in 2012???
or do you have the balls to do anything?
OKIE Girl

Charlottesville, VA

#30 Aug 22, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. See, all you look at is right wing media. Goggle her name. She was an actress in the 50's that Ronald Reagan raped.
I looked her up I still don't remember her. I was to young.
mr t

Broken Arrow, OK

#31 Aug 22, 2010
All of you are full of shit. It is obama who is gay. They found a bunch of records of obama at a gay bar in chicago.
Rational Tulsans

United States

#32 Aug 23, 2010
Ronald Reagan's son, Ronald Reagan Jr., a good guy, is gay. And Patti Davis, Ronald Reagan's daughter, slept everybody, including the Beach Boys, in the 60s.
Winston

Montgomery, AL

#33 Aug 23, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Ronald Reagan's son, Ronald Reagan Jr., a good guy, is gay. And Patti Davis, Ronald Reagan's daughter, slept everybody, including the Beach Boys, in the 60s.
Didn't know your momma was named Patti.
Rational Tulsans

Parks, AR

#36 Aug 25, 2010
I have been searching, endlessly, on whether or not Selene Walters, the woman that Ronald Reagan raped and violated, is still alive. Does anyone know?
Rational Tulsans

Parks, AR

#37 Aug 25, 2010
Ronald Reagan is strongly rumored to have had an affair with Randolph Scott in the late 30s
Rational Tulsans

Parks, AR

#38 Aug 25, 2010
mr t wrote:
Rational
what are you going to do when obama is voted out in 2012???
or do you have the balls to do anything?
Obama will never lose, because God is on the side of Blacks. You white racist right wing demons have no God.
chris

Oklahoma City, OK

#39 Aug 25, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Ronald Reagan is strongly rumored to have had an affair with Randolph Scott in the late 30s
I heard you had an affair with Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. Is that true?
Winston

Montgomery, AL

#40 Aug 25, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
I have been searching, endlessly, on whether or not Selene Walters, the woman that Ronald Reagan raped and violated, is still alive. Does anyone know?
Reagan probably had her killed to keep her quite. That would be a good one you liberal facist could start spreading around.

She might be found down on Sunset Blvd. at night still working.
Winston

Montgomery, AL

#41 Aug 25, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
I heard it was strongly rumored that Obama had sexual relations with Rational during the 2008 campaign.
Winston

Montgomery, AL

#42 Aug 25, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will never lose, because God is on the side of Blacks. You white racist right wing demons have no God.
The proof here is in Africa, it is such a place blessed by God that everyone wants to go there and live. Especially Northern Africa where the black man still runs the countries there, unlike Southern Africa where the white man made it prosper.

Rational look at Africa and tell me again how God has shined his light and blessings on them. Your god must be on vacation or sleeping or just plain lazy and worthless if you call the condition of Northern Africa being on god's side.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#43 Aug 28, 2010
Rumor has it that Reagan also had sex with Randolph Scott, the actor. Reagan, like most Republican males, was a rumored homosexual. Jane Wyman divorced Reagan in 1947 because of his alleged homosexuality
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#44 Aug 28, 2010
white men, most of the, especially the angry right wing white men, are homosexuals
Lt Dangle

Edmond, OK

#45 Aug 28, 2010
You have the wisdom of Solomon. Please tell your wife I would like to have my change back for my $5.00.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma woman, children in hiding after ex-boy... Sat formulatedexcuses 1
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Muck 83,990
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) Jul 20 Seek truth 18,597
News Grady Co. Deputy Fired Over Questionable Arrest Jul 19 wrench 1
News Chelsea Couple Arrested For Child Abuse, Neglect Jul 19 wrench 1
News Gov. Fallin Talks About Her Time In D.C. At Cri... Jul 19 prisoninsteadofed... 1
News Oklahoma Gov's Latest Justice Reform Crusade: W... Jul 19 usuc 1
More from around the web