Posted in the Oklahoma Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Rational Tulsans

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2010
SELENE WALTERS: "THE BATTLE OF THE COUCH"

KELLEY CLAIMS: Reagan met starlet Selene Walters in a Hollywood nightclub in the cart) 1950s. Although I was on a date," she quotes Walters as saying, "Ronnie kept whispering in my ear,'I'd like to call you. How can I get in touch with you?' " Hoping that Reagan, then president of the Screen Actors Guild, could boost her career, Walters gave him her address and was surprised when he came calling at 3 A.M. "He pushed his way inside and said he just had to see me. He forced me on the couch...and said,'Let's just get to know each other.' It was the most pitched battle I've ever had, and suddenly in a matter of seconds I lost.... They call it date rape today...."

Reagan was a rapist
Rational Tulsans

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2010
SELENE WALTERS SAYS: Kelley's account of his late-night visit is essentially accurate, although he never forced his way into her apartment. "I opened the door. Then it was the battle of the couch. I was fighting him. I didn't want him to make love to me. He's a very big man, and he just had his way. Date rape? No, God, no, that's [Kelley's] phrase. I didn't have a chance to have a date with him." Walters says she bears Reagan no ill will, and has even voted for him: "I don't think he meant to harm me."

ALSO WORTH NOTING: Walters, who writes a column in Spotlight Casting Magazine and lives with her third husband, a CPA, in an apartment in Beverly Hills, hopes to find a publisher for a book she has written about her Hollywood experiences.
The Master Race

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Aug 18, 2010
Another one of your famous copy and paste. Quit trying to stir the pot and get a life bozo.
Also if you dont mind id like to come apply at your business if you dont mind posting the address........
Rational Tulsans

Tucson, AZ

#4 Aug 19, 2010
Since most of you stupid right wingers only follow Rush Limbaugh and FOX News, you never knew about the Selene Walters allegations, did you?
Amber Talks

Tucson, AZ

#5 Aug 19, 2010
Great information Rational. I never knew about it. Reagan was charged as a rapist? Again, very good information for me to debate my right wing rivals with.
Rational Tulsans

Tucson, AZ

#6 Aug 19, 2010
Right wingers gloat about Juanita Broderick, but act like they don't know about Selene Walters, the woman that Ronald Reagan raped
nmdghtk

Tulsa, OK

#7 Aug 19, 2010
Amber Talks wrote:
Great information Rational. I never knew about it. Reagan was charged as a rapist? Again, very good information for me to debate my right wing rivals with.
Reagan was NEVER charged, it was just an allegation, the police found absolutely no evidence. Think about it, Reagan at that time was a good-looking, very famous actor. He had women falling all over him, why would he need or want to rape anyone. Get a life people, this was over 50 years ago.
Amber Talks

Tucson, AZ

#8 Aug 19, 2010
nmdghtk wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was NEVER charged, it was just an allegation, the police found absolutely no evidence. Think about it, Reagan at that time was a good-looking, very famous actor. He had women falling all over him, why would he need or want to rape anyone. Get a life people, this was over 50 years ago.
Now, I have began researching it. Reagan never denied it. Gee, it's a lot about it on the Internet. Wonder why I never knew about this? Rational, you are brilliant.
rider

Marquette, MI

#10 Aug 19, 2010
Amber Talks wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I have began researching it. Reagan never denied it. Gee, it's a lot about it on the Internet. Wonder why I never knew about this? Rational, you are brilliant.
I thought rape was about the power the rapist felt over the actions and not the sexual satisfaction. You gals have to make up your mind on this one.
nmdghtk

Tulsa, OK

#11 Aug 20, 2010
Amber Talks wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know, Rational has another name. Nobody, but nobody would ever call Rational brilliant except Rational and he is delusional.
Chris

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Aug 20, 2010
nmdghtk wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know, Rational has another name. Nobody, but nobody would ever call Rational brilliant except Rational and he is delusional.
If you look at rational and ambers post they are usually right behind each other. Not always, but most of the time.
FEDup

Birmingham, AL

#13 Aug 20, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Right wingers gloat about Juanita Broderick, but act like they don't know about Selene Walters, the woman that Ronald Reagan raped
You need to get a life. It sounds as if your life sucks and you want to blame the "right wingers" for it. Just because your liberal lifestyle isn't working out so good for you, blaming others won't fix it. Bringing up something that happened over 50 years ago won't make it better, trying to disparage someone who accomplished much in their life won't make you feel better. Go do something constructive with your life, have some morals and values, and possibly you'll accomplish something good. Otherwise, enjoy your miserable existence.
beezlbub

Tulsa, OK

#14 Aug 20, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
SELENE WALTERS: "THE BATTLE OF THE COUCH"
KELLEY CLAIMS: Reagan met starlet Selene Walters in a Hollywood nightclub in the cart) 1950s. Although I was on a date," she quotes Walters as saying, "Ronnie kept whispering in my ear,'I'd like to call you. How can I get in touch with you?' " Hoping that Reagan, then president of the Screen Actors Guild, could boost her career, Walters gave him her address and was surprised when he came calling at 3 A.M. "He pushed his way inside and said he just had to see me. He forced me on the couch...and said,'Let's just get to know each other.' It was the most pitched battle I've ever had, and suddenly in a matter of seconds I lost.... They call it date rape today...."
Reagan was a rapist
Sounds like our boy Bill Clinton
rider

Marquette, MI

#15 Aug 20, 2010
1989 story about Bush Sr. Whitehouse call Boy sex ring : IndybayFeb 6, 2003 ... We then recover as full a story as can be constructed from accounts in the press,.... New York Times scan about Franklin coverup ...
www.indybay.org/newsitems/2003/02/06/15709461... - Cached - Similar Franklin Credit Union Child-Sex ScandalThere are 19 more Washington Times articles in full text about this case HERE. The Washington Times. Pg. A3 July 26, 1989 ... Decamp also wrote a book called the Franklin Coverup which is available from Amazon. A scan of the back cover....
www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/archive/.... - Cached - Similar
rider

Marquette, MI

#16 Aug 20, 2010
Maxine Waters Fought To Investigate Crack Cocaine, Money ...Aug 7, 2010 ... Maxine Waters Fought To Investigate Crack Cocaine,... She also noted in speeches and interviews, that Iran-Contra chieftain Col....
www.larouchepac.com/node/15433 - Cached
Is Porter Goss and the O.C.E. going after Maxine Waters because ...Aug 7, 2010 ... Is Porter Goss and the O.C.E. going after Maxine Waters because she tried to expose the George H.W.Bush/Olie North Iran/Contra cocaine ...
blog.nj.com/njv_publicblog/.../is_porter_goss... - Cached Yup Sounds like Bill Clinton allright, apples and oranges
Jayhawk

Montgomery, AL

#17 Aug 20, 2010
No he did not. She was just an upset golddigger making false accusations.

The real question should be is Obama raping America?
Jayhawk

Montgomery, AL

#18 Aug 20, 2010
Claimed that she had been raped by former President Ronald Reagan in the early 1950s.

Why would a woman let a man she didn't really know into her residence at 3 a.m.?

She was wanting to try out the casting couch to get ahead in the moive business since Ronald was the President of the Screen Actors Guild at the time.

Getting to know Ronny would be very beneficial to her career.

Some call this date rape but it was more like a publicity stunt to improve her career and get her name on the big screen.

Ronald Reagan was NEVER convicted of rape nor even charged.

Rational raped Amber now she has Stockholm syndrome. There the accusation was made so it must be true.
goodgosh

United States

#19 Aug 20, 2010
So it was Reagan's fault "It's Reagan's fault" (remember) afterall. Gesssssss who kmew?
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#21 Aug 20, 2010
nmdghtk wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan's first wife, Jane Wyman, divorced him in 1947 and said that his "p'enis" was not very big. Actually, he was not in big demand by women. He ended up marrying the biggest w'hore in Hollywood at the time, Nancy Davis, now Nancy Reagan. Nancy was known to give one of the best blow jobs in Hollywood in the 40s. She was easy, and very well know regarding her escapades with the casting couch (see the Peter Lawford Story by Christine Lawford)
rider

Marquette, MI

#22 Aug 20, 2010
Jayhawk wrote:
No he did not. She was just an upset golddigger making false accusations.
The real question should be is Obama raping America?
Not hard to believe is it. After all he raped Johnny Gosch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma Republican defends pregnancy from rape... 4 hr Christsharians on... 3
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 6 hr Seektruth 17,887
News Oklahoma Rep. George Faught Says Rape And Inces... 13 hr sewagerunsdownhill 1
News Oklahoma senator resigns to fight charges of hi... 13 hr God 8
News Joe Dorman: Two things the Legislature could do... 23 hr yourthumb 1
News Oklahoma Highway Patrol announces plans to begi... Fri justmoo 1
News Former Senator Shortey scheduled for arraignmen... Fri confused 1
More from around the web