OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Local Chick

United States

#66461 May 7, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
Married to the Lord with oneís father as a boyfriend? Sounds like a soap-opera-worthy supernatural incestuous love triangle to me!
Of course, this cultís mentality never has horrific consequences:
http://www.alternet.org/how-christian-purity-...
Predators hiding behind the flock of sheep.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#66462 May 7, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
The trash will be taken out ......Republicans..since they've turned Benghazi and those dead Americans into a fund raising vehicles...
Thanks for spitting in the face of those four dead Americans. Quite an "American" you are.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#66463 May 7, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Does his empty Russian Vodka Bottles count toward his portfolio since that's all he has?
Nah...because Russian Standard Vodka already sent WarForOil a thank you card and a replacement liver for all of those empty bottles he's accumulated over the years.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#66464 May 8, 2014
During a House hearing on Wednesday, Rep. Morgan Griffith (R-Va.) asked a group of seven insurance officials to raise their hands if they anticipated a premium reduction of $2,500 or more for the average American family, as President Barack Obama promised repeatedly.

Griffith first asked the question using the $2,500 figure. When no one responded, he cut the reduction to $2,000 or more... then $1,500.

Not one official raised their hand.

"Alright, I appreciate that," the congressman said.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#66465 May 8, 2014
The White House's touted Obamacare sign-up number may be inflated due to the fact that many consumers were required during the rollout of the glitchy healthcare.gov website to sign up more than once for the same plan, creating so-called "duplicate enrollments," according to a representative of the insurance industry.

Testifying before a hearing of the House Energy and Commerce Oversight Committee, Mark Pratt, Senior Vice President, State Affairs America's Health Insurance Plans, raised questions about the White House's claim that nearly 8 million Americans have signed up for a health insurance plan under the Affordable Care Act.

"Because of the challenges that surfaced with the launch of the Exchanges in October 2013, some consumers were advised to create a new account and enroll again," Pratt said Wednesday.

"As a result, insurers have many duplicate enrollments in their system for which they never received any payment. In cases where an insurer has a new enrollment for a consumer who previously enrolled, they are not expecting that original policy to be effectuated - even though that data is still reported," he added.

Simply put, according to Pratt, glitches in the online exchanges that resulted in Americans signing up more than once for the same plan may have created "duplicate enrollments" that are being counted by the Obama administration toward final sign-up figures.

"For example, if there are three people with one enrollment each and one person with two enrollments, the government will report this as five total enrollments," Naomi Lopez-Bauman reported for Rare. "If the first three people paid for each of their policies and the fourth person paid for one policy, the insurer will report 100 percent payment. In this way, the government numbers may be further overstating enrollments."

It's important to note that "sign-ups" are different from "enrollments" as the latter require payment. Further, and despite the fact that the White House tends to use these two terms interchangeably, the House Energy and Commerce Committee announced last week that only 67 percent of the nearly 8 million sign-ups have paid their first month's insurance premium, meaning only two-thirds of White House's Obamacare sign-ups are formally enrolled in a plan.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#66466 May 8, 2014
I cleared all my holdings yesterday.
Russia ( RSX ) was up 4.68% yesterday alone.
Deutsche Bank ( DB ) did well too.
So far I've cleared +$5M year to date.
All the while never risking more than $5M
at any one time. Not bad if I have to say so myself.
Some of us deserve our fortunes, others are Okies.

It's not the money, it's the know-how that really counts.

Keep obsessing over Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.
Let me know how profitable that effort turns out to be.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66467 May 8, 2014
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah...because Russian Standard Vodka already sent WarForOil a thank you card and a replacement liver for all of those empty bottles he's accumulated over the years.

Ok... so he is still just considered a regular Fake SMU Grad that doesn't make $50M a year and, his complete pathetic miserable existance is totally paid for with taxpayer money and WarForOil has been and always will be a pathological lying fa ggot whose throat has seen more male penis that an all male prison urinal... ok, sounds like the Grapevive Tranny.

Will he be whining again today or blowing his meth dealer to pay his meth bill?
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66468 May 8, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
AKA: Grapevine Trailer Park Tranny

In other words your boyfriend made you haul the trash out of the trailer along with all your empty vodka bottles. Should help keep down on the mice in your trailer Chester.

Sober up and quit pretending to be something you never will be.

Now... Go back to school Fake SMU Grad, get your GED, assuming you graduated from 6th grade.

You are not very bright.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#66469 May 8, 2014
Keep it classy dems. People seem to be really afraid of BENGHAZI

The U.S. Capitol Police have launched an investigation into at least two threatening emails against Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the newly announced head of the Benghazi special committee.
On Tuesday, POLITICO and other news outlets received emails warning that Gowdy would be harmed as a result of his pending role of leading the investigation over the 2012 Benghazi embassy attacks. The details of the emails were not released, and the Capitol Police would only confirm an active, open investigation.

Capitol Police investigate threats of any kind against members of Congress, especially since the shooting of former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-AZ) in 2011. This is also not the first time Gowdy has had threats against him: two years ago, a woman pointed a gun at him while he was sitting in his car outside a South Carolina church.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66470 May 8, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
Keep it classy dems. People seem to be really afraid of BENGHAZI
The U.S. Capitol Police have launched an investigation into at least two threatening emails against Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the newly announced head of the Benghazi special committee.
On Tuesday, POLITICO and other news outlets received emails warning that Gowdy would be harmed as a result of his pending role of leading the investigation over the 2012 Benghazi embassy attacks. The details of the emails were not released, and the Capitol Police would only confirm an active, open investigation.
Capitol Police investigate threats of any kind against members of Congress, especially since the shooting of former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-AZ) in 2011. This is also not the first time Gowdy has had threats against him: two years ago, a woman pointed a gun at him while he was sitting in his car outside a South Carolina church.

So typical of these Progressive Liberal Thugs. As much as they wished it would just go away... it is only just begun and the more corruption exposed, the more we need to continue to investigate regardless of cost.
So What

Newalla, OK

#66471 May 8, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
LOL! You blew it when you stated you were trading stocks within an IRA account. Find something else to spur our imagination. Your stock trading theme is like watching a King of Queens episode for the tenth time. I can't even finish them.
DoesntMatter

Harrison, AR

#66472 May 8, 2014
Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#66473 May 8, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.
Yes, say it louder!
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#66476 May 8, 2014
It seems just like yesterday that the Repigs here were quite sure that Obamacare would would bring the Dems low.....Now

Not so much.....

I loved the long faces of their Repugnants leaving the meeting with the insurance company reps.....to find out....yes...enrollees DID pay their premiums....and as usual their rhetoric was a big lie...

Just like the big lie....Benghazi will be for them..

But.....what reallly Benghazi for the Repigs are all about:

Send in $500 to the Republican National Committee ...you too can be a Benghazi Watchdog.....

Even James Lankford here in Oklahoma....wants you Benghazi Watchdogs to send him some of that sweet, sweet Benghazi Watchdog moolah....

Remember Benghazi Watchdogs......send your $500 into Benghazi Watchdog.com !

Then you too can be a Benghazi watchdog just like Packing Heat, Doesn't Matter, The Artist, TAMARA!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#66477 May 8, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
It seems just like yesterday that the Repigs here were quite sure that Obamacare would would bring the Dems low.....Now

Not so much.....

I loved the long faces of their Repugnants leaving the meeting with the insurance company reps.....to find out....yes...enrollees DID pay their premiums....and as usual their rhetoric was a big lie...

Just like the big lie....Benghazi will be for them..

But.....what reallly Benghazi for the Repigs are all about:

Send in $500 to the Republican National Committee ...you too can be a Benghazi Watchdog.....

Even James Lankford here in Oklahoma....wants you Benghazi Watchdogs to send him some of that sweet, sweet Benghazi Watchdog moolah....

Remember Benghazi Watchdogs......send your $500 into Benghazi Watchdog.com !

Then you too can be a Benghazi watchdog just like Packing Heat, Doesn't Matter, The Artist, TAMARA!
Yes, they will show BENGHAZI is still a big fat lie
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#66478 May 8, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok... so he is still just considered a regular Fake SMU Grad that doesn't make $50M a year and, his complete pathetic miserable existance is totally paid for with taxpayer money and WarForOil has been and always will be a pathological lying fa ggot whose throat has seen more male penis that an all male prison urinal... ok, sounds like the Grapevive Tranny.
Will he be whining again today or blowing his meth dealer to pay his meth bill?
I see WarForOil was a product of the "prison" system and was a victim of the blacks. That's why he's no different than the rest of the black, American-hating, "whining" thugs.

He'll probably be blowing his meth dealer to pay his meth bill since he'll never let a ghetto money making opportunity go to waste...typical tranny.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66479 May 8, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>

Simple Question about Benghazi...
Why have we not heard from any of the survivors of the Terrorist Attack?
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#66480 May 8, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones who are lying are the ones trying to profit off of it right now.....and that would be

Wingnut Teabag Republicans....and no one else.!

Cause only one party has the call and a website like this:

BenghaziWatchdog.com asking the rubes to send money to them...and that's the Republicans!
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#66481 May 8, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
"You've cleared +5M year to date," fake SMU grad?
Grow up, kid. Your ass is black and blue from the beatings you've been taking for those fake fortunes you keep lying about. Your best bet would be to slink back to your Stock Market for Dummies sites (take Fry Queen with you) and leave the right-minded folks to debate without all of your lies and hate.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66482 May 8, 2014
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
"You've cleared +5M year to date," fake SMU grad?
Grow up, kid. Your ass is black and blue from the beatings you've been taking for those fake fortunes you keep lying about. Your best bet would be to slink back to your Stock Market for Dummies sites (take Fry Queen with you) and leave the right-minded folks to debate without all of your lies and hate.

Chester still thinks those discount coupons for Russian Vodka are stock certifcates?

I have to say... I don't think he finished the 6th grade.

All that Russian Vodka and Meth he consumes has him very confused, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seektruth 18,756
News Trooper, driver shoot at each other during Okla... 4 hr hazardokla 1
News Former Oklahoma officer charged with concealing... Wed texanshaveguns 1
News Edmond's Painting Pilfering Porch Pirate Picked... Wed texanshaveguns 1
News Third Arrest Made In Pawnee County Road Rage In... Wed potholerage 1
News Locked Up: Why Oklahoma Imprisons So Many Women Wed prisonokla 1
News Granddaughter Of Chickasha Shooting Suspect Spe... Tue napper 1
More from around the web