OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#55422 Dec 21, 2013
Tamara

Leave my hubby out...who do you think got me prego thirty years ago and made the decisions too...I know you like to pretend that it's all on us sluttey married women that make these choices...but it's far from it..

You and your friends only use the bible to hit us over the head with..but sorry birth control that you use was as forbidden just as much as anyone else...in fact it's talks about that way more than abortion....ha ha ha

And since you only talk about 3 kids well ...you have sinned just as much as any homosexual....

Anyone on here...like Heat...divorced..heck..that's in the 10 Commandments...and judging...

And going on about the poor the way you guys dooo...welll....you in big trouble with the Sky Daddy ....oh yes, you are....lol

I don't even think you all are true believers any way...You all are front and center every Sunday...and Wednesday....so cut the crap.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#55423 Dec 21, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
Tamara

Leave my hubby out...who do you think got me prego thirty years ago and made the decisions too...I know you like to pretend that it's all on us sluttey married women that make these choices...but it's far from it..

You and your friends only use the bible to hit us over the head with..but sorry birth control that you use was as forbidden just as much as anyone else...in fact it's talks about that way more than abortion....ha ha ha

And since you only talk about 3 kids well ...you have sinned just as much as any homosexual....

Anyone on here...like Heat...divorced..heck..that's in the 10 Commandments...and judging...

And going on about the poor the way you guys dooo...welll....you in big trouble with the Sky Daddy ....oh yes, you are....lol

I don't even think you all are true believers any way...You all are front and center every Sunday...and Wednesday....so cut the crap.
Funny thing is skank, you're the only one that keeps bringing up the Bible and religion. Not a soul on here has talked about it but you.

Sounds like some guilt to me.
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#55424 Dec 21, 2013
Karen Janbaz wrote:
aka: Agnostic aka: Justaminute aka: Ray
Tamara

No one gives a damn what you say or think moron, you are meaningless.

You're just another progressive liberal wanting to be a relevent but, you're not at this thread anyway and you know it. You just want to argue the same old bullsh!t over and over.

You'll never be relevent, just deal with it, parasite.
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#55425 Dec 21, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is skank, you're the only one that keeps bringing up the Bible and religion. Not a soul on here has talked about it but you.
Sounds like some guilt to me.

That hooker has alway made up lies and then pretends that is what everyone else was saying when in fact, as you stated no one has said one word about it.

Karen Janbaz is the absolute proof that stupid just can't be fixed, lol.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#55426 Dec 21, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>That hooker has alway made up lies and then pretends that is what everyone else was saying when in fact, as you stated no one has said one word about it.

Karen Janbaz is the absolute proof that stupid just can't be fixed, lol.
I think some media outlets would be interested in this board.
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#55427 Dec 21, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Man the ice was not that bad here in Edmond. Not like up north or the south of OKC and on down but we have lost 3 big Blackjack trees and 2 smaller ones. More cutting up trees. I know we won't have trouble giving firewood away at this time of the year.
Hope every one else is doing good.
Have on family Christmas tomorrow and another on Christmas Day. Just taking a break from getting ready for tomorrow..
Sorry PH but I just wanted to chat.

Sorry I missed that... usually now I just read, post and go on about what I have to get done.

Glad to hear all is well your way and hope you have a wonderful time with your family.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, TAMARA.
Best Regard
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#55428 Dec 21, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
Tamara
I guess your nite out is on the boring side for you not able to stay away.
You were the one that brought your Hubby into the posting. I have nothing against your Hubby actually. My posting was directed at you! Hahaha I think you are shrewd in the head! As for us having 3 kids I was advised that it was to dangerous for me to have more kids. But either way you are crocked in the head about me sinning as much as any homosexual....
Keep talking cause you are digging your hole deeper ti having know creditablity to what you post.

Sorry about date nite with Hubby not going to well.

Guess what News Flash! When it is time to meet my maker it won't be you I will be answering to! Oh My another News Flash this world does not revolve around you!
Ace

Longview, TX

#55429 Dec 21, 2013
""Guess what News Flash! When it is time to meet my maker it won't be you I will be answering to! Oh My another News Flash this world does not revolve around you!""

Scrooge, I am sure you will answer to your dark god, you MAKER!!!!
Packing Heat

Longview, TX

#55430 Dec 21, 2013
That hooker has alway made up lies and then pretends that is what everyone else was saying when in fact, as you stated no one has said one word about it.

I is talking about Ms Fallin...
Ace

United States

#55431 Dec 21, 2013
#55430 is a fake by the village idiot...
Lisa

United States

#55432 Dec 21, 2013
Justice Dept. tries to block court from ruling on NSA...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/22/us/white-ho...
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#55434 Dec 21, 2013
FYI:

The Obamacare low enrollment numbers are not all people that want Obamacare. A lot of people have no other choice after having their policies yanked away.

Last week the State of Oklahoma required all inmates in State prisons to enroll. I'm sure it wasn't just this state.

Enrollment numbers mean nothing even if they are low.
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#55436 Dec 21, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think some media outlets would be interested in this board.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha call the waaaambulance.....

Go for it idiot.....Love it when you give them your crackpot name...don't ya know..

Especially when you go the "wa wa wa look at what she said to us..."

You know you must think your important....hate to break it to you... I'm pretty sure they would file your call under the heading 'crankpot calls"

You might try committing suicide and leave a letter that you did it because a person on Topix was a Democrat and was for the ACA and send a copy to all the media outlets..
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#55437 Dec 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your nite out is on the boring side for you not able to stay away.
You were the one that brought your Hubby into the posting. I have nothing against your Hubby actually. My posting was directed at you! Hahaha I think you are shrewd in the head! As for us having 3 kids I was advised that it was to dangerous for me to have more kids. But either way you are crocked in the head about me sinning as much as any homosexual....
Keep talking cause you are digging your hole deeper ti having know creditablity to what you post.
Sorry about date nite with Hubby not going to well.
Guess what News Flash! When it is time to meet my maker it won't be you I will be answering to! Oh My another News Flash this world does not revolve around you!
Oh a post before we left..don't worry...it was great...Good movie...

I don't think being a homosexual is a sin, their born that way. Just like your excuse that you couldn't have any more kids because it was dangerous...

But really do you eat shellfish, pork. wear clothes that mix different fabrics, give 10% of your salary to the church, visit prisoners...

That's the joke.....not one of you follow it....you just selectively pick what you follow and choose what you want others to follow....and the judging thing...you break that a whole bunch..

You know...those without sin and casting the first stone...and all that..
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

#55438 Dec 22, 2013
Tamara..

Saw the Movie "American Hustle' tonight....took place during the time frame when you say no one was into those things like sex, drugs and rock and roll....I'm pretty sure that you were born an old lady and really retired after high school when you got your Mrs. degree.

But your speaking for an entire generation....sorry....I remember the '60's quite well, graduated high school in '75 all in Oklahoma...ha ha ha

You must never went out much and married the first boy that asked you out on a date...that explains your puritan judgements pretty well...

Nighty Night.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#55439 Dec 22, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think being a homosexual is a sin, their born that way. Just like your excuse that you couldn't have any more kids because it was dangerous...
But really do you eat shellfish, pork. wear clothes that mix different fabrics, give 10% of your salary to the church, visit prisoners...
That's the joke.....not one of you follow it....you just selectively pick what you follow and choose what you want others to follow....and the judging thing...you break that a whole bunch..
You know...those without sin and casting the first stone...and all that..
Justi/Karen you really need to practice what you preach about the stone thing.
There you go calling me a liar again. As of late you are the one that keeps your rants on going. I guess you are not getting to far about religion on the other forum. Makes one wonder on every forum you go on you are the odd poster out, now doesn't it.

Glad your evening turned out good and you all got home safe and sound! What you are not getting here as much as I disagree with you on about every subject you post and the non-stop of putting me down unlike you I wish you no harm or ills to come your way. Now if trying to make me the demon in your life makes you feel good then I must make your days for you pretty good. I actually think the fact that I piss you off so bad and get under your skin is rather funny and I mean funny HAHA! Others from the get go on this forum have said far worse to you and attacked your family than I have but it seems I bother you more.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#55440 Dec 22, 2013
Agnostic wrote:
Tamara..
Saw the Movie "American Hustle' tonight....took place during the time frame when you say no one was into those things like sex, drugs and rock and roll....I'm pretty sure that you were born an old lady and really retired after high school when you got your Mrs. degree.
But your speaking for an entire generation....sorry....I remember the '60's quite well, graduated high school in '75 all in Oklahoma...ha ha ha
You must never went out much and married the first boy that asked you out on a date...that explains your puritan judgements pretty well...
Nighty Night.
There you go again miss quoting what I said . I said "NOT EVERYONE WAS INTO THOSE THINGS!"
See there it is again, the attacking put downs. You still have no idea about the people that were young adults in the 60s.
Lets put it this way Karen I was not out BANGING every Tom, Dick and Harry before I trapped someone into marrying me like you must have done, KIDDO!
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#55441 Dec 22, 2013
Karen Janbaz wrote:
aka: Agnostic aka: Justaminute
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha call the waaaambulance.....
Go for it idiot.....Love it when you give them your crackpot name...don't ya know..
Especially when you go the "wa wa wa look at what she said to us..."
You know you must think your important....hate to break it to you... I'm pretty sure they would file your call under the heading 'crankpot calls"
You might try committing suicide and leave a letter that you did it because a person on Topix was a Democrat and was for the ACA and send a copy to all the media outlets..

Thanks for your approval since I know where the posts you posted that may get their interest. First we may need a big protest out front of Perry's with the printed posts in hand and then we shall see. Stay tuned bitch!

I know you think because you're an Obama Koolaid Drinker makes you important... hate to break it to you... I'm sure your just another baby killing tramp. I bet truth be known, it was Ray that made you kill it because it wasn't his, it was your brothers.
Karen Janbaz wrote:
I don't think being a homosexual is a sin, their born that way. Just like your excuse that you couldn't have any more kids because it was dangerous... But really do you eat shellfish, pork. wear clothes that mix different fabrics, give 10% of your salary to the church, visit prisoners...
You know...those without sin and casting the first stone...and all that.

NO they were not born that way. Queers choose that lifestyle to be different and make up for being rejected as losers in life you f*cking bigot bitch.

Speaking of eating shellfish and pork... I'm sure your throat has seen more d!ck than a urinal in an all male prison and you have swallowed more seed than Oprah Winfrey at a watermelon eating contest.

By the way bitch, no one is talking about the bible but you. Get a clue, no one cares. It is your hate filled fatass they dislike, get it?
Karen Janbaz wrote:
Tamara..
Nighty Night.

At least TAMARA found an American that wanted to marry her unlike you being the retarded reject that had to settle for a desperate terrorist from Iran that needed you to get a green card to stay here, lol. I'm mean really... who wants someone like you that have been had by every guy in town aka: the community bicycle, for all those brave enough to ride you although that is a nasty thought, black guys like you super fatties.
WarForOIl

Rowlett, TX

#55442 Dec 22, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
FYI:

Last week the State of Oklahoma required all inmates in State prisons to enroll. I'm sure it wasn't just this state.
More Okie stupidity on display.
No prisoners are eligible for Obamacare or Medicaid.
The exclusion is on the website.
You haven't been on the site obviously.

Criticize something you know.
I suggest ignorance.
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

#55443 Dec 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again miss quoting what I said . I said "NOT EVERYONE WAS INTO THOSE THINGS!"
See there it is again, the attacking put downs. You still have no idea about the people that were young adults in the 60s.
Lets put it this way Karen I was not out BANGING every Tom, Dick and Harry before I trapped someone into marrying me like you must have done, KIDDO!

She is so full of hate right now TAMARA... no one can talk any sense with her bigot racist mind.

She knows the majority of Americans are turning against what she stands for and her being rejested her entire miserable pathetic life, she is in total meltdown mode with no way to get back, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 16 min SeekTruth 19,542
News Massive Burglary Stash House Raided Near Prague 11 hr Country AC 2
News Oklahoma KKK Says They're Not Promoting Hate (Feb '12) 12 hr Okie 326
News No More Shopper Stalkers! - Bob Mills Furniture... 16 hr FART BUZZARDS 2
News Oklahoma health notes 17 hr crisismgmt 7
News Theft Of $1.2M Worth Of Fajitas Nets Man 50 Yea... 22 hr itscomical 1
News Bridenstine's Open Congressional Seat Could Be ... 23 hr watup 1