1,512 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality

Oklahoma City, OK

#32474 Oct 19, 2012
I possess a history degree, a meterology degree, a journalism degree, and I'm rich in dollars and gold.

Yet without high morality I'd be another fool. High morality links to wisdom and ties together all the knowledge you've learned on topics and in life, and opens up awareness.

Is there someone here, whether liberal or conservative, who has a clue on what I've brought up?
Reality

Oklahoma City, OK

#32475 Oct 19, 2012
If you bother to respond, please don't reply in typical copy-machine computer talk.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#32476 Oct 19, 2012
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong? Justaliar can't understand simple math. Mistygirl told everyone that months ago!
...and we're all suppose to believe justaliar is an accountant!
BULLSHIT!
Mistygirl who claims she owns a company that just a year ago she never mentioned? Or that she was interviewing for a supervisor for a department in her company by interviewing 6 people from 8AM and was done by noon. And in those 6 interviews she obtained all kinds of infor that was determintal to the President. Then she disclosed that it was for the engineering department. And in her description of the interviewees not one had engineering experience?

Give me a break, I told her that she must know quite a bit about engineering if she was hiring an engineering supervisor.

The old Republican con of accusing someone of what you are guilty of yourself.

Name one thing that I lied about why don't you? You can't. I'll be waiting for you otherwise your a liar yourself as well as Misty.

Until recently when it was pointed out that it was sure funny for a CEO of a big company to be on here a lot during a work day and after that she took off and her comments are more infrequent.

It's funny that your a mouthpiece for Misty and keep calling me a liar without saying what I supposedly lied about? Why is that?

Because I sure can tell you what Misty lied about and did.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#32477 Oct 19, 2012
Reality wrote:
I possess a history degree, a meterology degree, a journalism degree, and I'm rich in dollars and gold.
Yet without high morality I'd be another fool. High morality links to wisdom and ties together all the knowledge you've learned on topics and in life, and opens up awareness.
Is there someone here, whether liberal or conservative, who has a clue on what I've brought up?
==========
>>>Yet without high morality I'd be another fool<<<

Well you are what you are despite what you say you are.

Here, put on this little pointy cone shaped hat...there now, that finishes you out.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#32478 Oct 19, 2012
SayWhat

I'll be gone for the day but I'll be waiting for your comment on what I supposedly lied about otherwise your the liar.

But get back to me and I'm quite sure your going to use the "you accused Tamara of not telling the truth when she said you had an abortion bit. I said I didn't remember that I had told Tamara and posted it. That was not lying. I said that over and over again. Nor did I run from it. I mentioned my abortion 30 years ago because not just single girls use abortion services, married women do too. And it's legal.

So just get back to me on that lying part especially now that your a mouthpeice for Miss Misty, OK.
MistyGirl

United States

#32479 Oct 19, 2012
Reality wrote:
If you bother to respond, please don't reply in typical copy-machine computer talk.
Yes, that's one of the reasons I don't post very often. It's depressing to see the level of moral bankruptcy in society in general and this thread is representative of society.
Capt Nemo

United States

#32480 Oct 19, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
SayWhat
I'll be gone for the day but I'll be waiting for your comment on what I supposedly lied about otherwise your the liar.
But get back to me and I'm quite sure your going to use the "you accused Tamara of not telling the truth when she said you had an abortion bit. I said I didn't remember that I had told Tamara and posted it. That was not lying. I said that over and over again. Nor did I run from it. I mentioned my abortion 30 years ago because not just single girls use abortion services, married women do too. And it's legal.
So just get back to me on that lying part especially now that your a mouthpeice for Miss Misty, OK.
Spiteful bitch and a liar to boot. We all know better so why don't you just STFU. We know you can't possibly be an accountant your math totally sucks, you post all kinds of partial truths and twisted lies to try and promote your far left ideas.

WE KNOW BETTER. Do all of us a favor and DON'T RESPOND!

Location hidden

#32481 Oct 19, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
Obama is losing. Now that's refreshing.
==========
'The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney and President Obama each attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide.'

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32482 Oct 19, 2012
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's one of the reasons I don't post very often. It's depressing to see the level of moral bankruptcy in society in general and this thread is representative of society.
You're not the person to be talking about moral bankruptcy on here. You're an even bigger liar than minute and that takes some serious doing. On top of that you're a right wing white trash RACIST hick. You have nothing to say.
Sunrise

Arlington, TX

#32483 Oct 19, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Romney and his 1% buds cleaned up on auto bailout to the tune of 3000 times their investments, while all the time slamming the stimulus.
And you know this how? Documentation, please.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#32484 Oct 19, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the person to be talking about moral bankruptcy on here. You're an even bigger liar than minute and that takes some serious doing. On top of that you're a right wing white trash RACIST hick. You have nothing to say.
You all love to through the liar bit about and yet you haven't told me where I lied, have you Dusty? Or anyone else.

I am going to Affair of the Heart today with a friend but I will be waiting with batted breath for you to point out where I have lied.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#32485 Oct 19, 2012
Capt Nemo wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiteful bitch and a liar to boot. We all know better so why don't you just STFU. We know you can't possibly be an accountant your math totally sucks, you post all kinds of partial truths and twisted lies to try and promote your far left ideas.
WE KNOW BETTER. Do all of us a favor and DON'T RESPOND!
Lair liar pant on fire. Show me where my math was wrong or shut up. Bye for now stupid . Just show me.

Location hidden

#32486 Oct 19, 2012
United Mormon nation of Amerika.

Book of Mormon declares dark skinned people are cursed by God and are inferior to white-skinned people. That helps Romney in Okieland, Midwest, and the South.

What about people who have black blood but white skin? Are they cursed too? Mitt will have to answer that as he is an expert on Mormon doctrine of racism.

But Mitt is for a 100% of all the white people, as he now keeps saying.

Location hidden

#32487 Oct 19, 2012
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>And you know this how? Documentation, please.
==========
Solamere, for starters. There are more.
MistyGirl

United States

#32488 Oct 19, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Mistygirl who claims she owns a company that just a year ago she never mentioned? Or that she was interviewing for a supervisor for a department in her company by interviewing 6 people from 8AM and was done by noon. And in those 6 interviews she obtained all kinds of infor that was determintal to the President. Then she disclosed that it was for the engineering department. And in her description of the interviewees not one had engineering experience?
Give me a break, I told her that she must know quite a bit about engineering if she was hiring an engineering supervisor.
The old Republican con of accusing someone of what you are guilty of yourself.
Name one thing that I lied about why don't you? You can't. I'll be waiting for you otherwise your a liar yourself as well as Misty.
Until recently when it was pointed out that it was sure funny for a CEO of a big company to be on here a lot during a work day and after that she took off and her comments are more infrequent.
It's funny that your a mouthpiece for Misty and keep calling me a liar without saying what I supposedly lied about? Why is that?
Because I sure can tell you what Misty lied about and did.
Everything I posted was true. In my business world and personal life you are never brought up because you and I don't go in same cicles. My business associates and family and friends have never heard of you and our lives are better because of it.

You are crass in your thinking, you are slanderous in your lies. The truth means nothing to you on any level,even in your personal life. You are bankrupt on any moral standing. You are bankrupt on any factual standing. You are a emotional wreck and jump from one random accusation to another with no rational thought process. I have seen you make statements here, where simple arithmetic proves you have a basic lack of understanding in math formulas. Just yesterday Dusty had to point out your NUMBERS DON'T ADD UP!

WMCOL has been the most patient and I commend that compassion towards you and tried to give you very sound advice about your emotional and mental health. Please don't ignore what was posted to you by WMCOL.

Hate me all you want it doesn't effect my life one twit. But seek professional help and seek it soon for you and your family's sake.

*I never said I was a CEO of a "big" company. Not once, which just proves my point you need help. The engineering statement you made was patently false totally made up by you.
MistyGirl

United States

#32489 Oct 19, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to call up your favorite "call girl" you need to chill out.
Katmandu

United States

#32490 Oct 19, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You know for a man you really are scrapping the very bottom dregs of the barrel. You call misty all kinds of disgusting things and she tries to ignore most of it. If she bothers to post you jump on her like a over sexed billy goat.

Curb your sexual attraction to her. SHE AIN'T INTERESTED!

Geez!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32492 Oct 19, 2012
Katmandu wrote:
<quoted text>
You know for a man you really are scrapping the very bottom dregs of the barrel. You call misty all kinds of disgusting things and she tries to ignore most of it. If she bothers to post you jump on her like a over sexed billy goat.
Curb your sexual attraction to her. SHE AIN'T INTERESTED!
Geez!
You can have her bubba. I've never been interested in hicks.
Dee Smith

United States

#32493 Oct 19, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>

I hardly ever post on here because frankly I find your posts complete garbage. You and I are almost the same age, certainly the same generation and both retired. It's beyond any civility your actions toward mistygirl. I don't personally know her probably no one on here knows her but I know enough to know you have treated her in a vile manner which is wrong.

I'm from Oklahoma and I'm proud of it. My family are good hard working people and they have lived good productive lives. There are certainly people who have lower standards that live in Oklahoma and that same fact is true of any other state in America. Your harping and blanket statements do not represent me or my family and friends. Not one of them! Because you came from very humble beginnings you should have given your compassion and insight into people who have less fortunate upbringing and encourage change. You seem to enjoy berating and hatefilled dialogue with those who have a different point of view than you.

You don't have all the answers or you would have a happier more fulfilled life than you live. By your own admission you are frustrated where you are in life.

Please don't respond to my post I have no desire to communicate with you on any level.
Uh Oh

Dallas, TX

#32494 Oct 19, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
They say when the intellect runs out, name calling starts. You are very rude to people on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
disturbing similarities between the kkk and the... (Mar '12) Tue kropotkin beard 88
Who is the Tea Party in Oklahoma? (May '10) Tue JPL 771
A new low in anti-Muslim American bias Dec 22 muslim hater 53
An All-Black Homeland in North America? (Mar '09) Dec 21 Frederick X 38
Mysteries At Oklahoma Lake Remain For Families ... Dec 21 hollywood here we... 3
DHS Workers Speak Out On Agency (Jul '08) Dec 18 lynn 1,491
Jimmy Swaggart "Ministries" New Scandal (Aug '11) Dec 15 John 3 verse 5 13
More from around the web