Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Minute for almost 20 years my wife and I were members of childrenofthenight (.org) Look them up. Then get back to me about what I know about street prostitution, gays molesting and predators.
I will, my dinner is almost done and we have to go out but I will look at it when I get back. Got to go. Later

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you like to play a psychologist on the internet sometimes but psychologist have addressed the amount of gays like in the Catholic church are caught up in pedophila which there are no excuses but a lot of things play apart.
Being a homosexual since the beginning of time was thought to be aberrant behavior. No longer, your born that way as science will prove.
But many gay men sought shelter in the Catholic church hoping to pray the gay away and when it would not go away, it found another outlet.
Just as straight men find when confined to prison for a length of time or for a lifetime that they have conduct homosexual affairs there.
In fact, probably all those scout masters that are found to have molested boys are probably married men with a family. They have been told all their life that their feelings were un natural. But if they were allowed to come out and be accepted and allowed to marry, serve in the service, one has to wonder if it would still lead to pedophilia. Those file from the Boy Scouts go back to 1917.
What was it like for a gay man in 1917, if they didn't kill their selves that is.
There are just some things in life that are totally predictable from both wings. You just used one. "I bet most the guys who molested kids were married". And? Let me straighten you out on something Minute. If a married (to a woman) man molests a girl he is a pedophile. If a married (to a woman) man molests a boy he is a gay pedophile. Of all people that deny everything they deny on here you of all people should recognize the sweeping generalities you are making. All men who go prison don't engage in homosexuality. Studies have shown most don't. And a lot of gay men are also in prison. Don't you watch any "prison shows"? You get thrown in isolation if you get caught engaging in gay sex in prison.

All you are doing is smoke screening and making excuses for gay men. The tiny "city" of West Hollywood has an openly gay mayor and the entire city council. They closed their gay male bathhouses. They cracked down on gay males preying on runaway minor kids. They caught a lot of flack from the gay community claiming that they were being as "oppressive" as straights. You know what their reply was? "If gay men won't be responsible then we are going to be responsible for them." So the gay predators moved west to the fringes of Hollywood and Los Angeles. Where the liberal council people defend them and they can win lawsuits based on "anti gay bias". But they can't win in West Hollywood anymore. They're not welcome there. It's about time you matured and realized that gay men are a problem to such an extent in every heavily gay populated areas that even the gay politicians are fighting back against them.

You might know 3-4 gay men and you probably like them. So you defend the indefensible. You defend them with a blanket. I've know gay men far more critical of the gay male community than you are. I'm not out on a limb on this one. You are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
With A Morman as President, Dinesh D'Souza and the other Republican men can have as many mistresses as they want. So it will all work out.
That works for me actually.
Uh Oh

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Nothing ever changes on here. Liberals only tell half the story, and conservatives get frustrated at the liberals for only telling half the story.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Uh Oh wrote:
Nothing ever changes on here. Liberals only tell half the story, and conservatives get frustrated at the liberals for only telling half the story.
==========
You cons tell half the story and the liberals tell the half you leave out, so the two halves make a whole. Whadda you want?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Romney and his 1% buds cleaned up on auto bailout to the tune of 3000 times their investments, while all the time slamming the stimulus.
SayWhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical extremist response. Let's recap shall we? Males are about 47% of the population. Gay males are about 5% of the population. Seems to me that the natural order of math would be that there would be more pedophiles among straight males than among gay males since straight males outnumber gay males by about 10-1. YET the gay males are sure busy aren't they? At 5% of the population if gay males weren't inclined to pedophilia then the little boy population would rarely be molested by a male. But hey, that's just me going with the law of averages. Silly me.
And to catch a predator is on NBC not ABC.
What's wrong? Justaliar can't understand simple math. Mistygirl told everyone that months ago!

...and we're all suppose to believe justaliar is an accountant!

BULLSHIT!
Uh Oh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama is losing. Now that's refreshing.
Reality

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

I possess a history degree, a meterology degree, a journalism degree, and I'm rich in dollars and gold.

Yet without high morality I'd be another fool. High morality links to wisdom and ties together all the knowledge you've learned on topics and in life, and opens up awareness.

Is there someone here, whether liberal or conservative, who has a clue on what I've brought up?
Reality

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

If you bother to respond, please don't reply in typical copy-machine computer talk.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong? Justaliar can't understand simple math. Mistygirl told everyone that months ago!
...and we're all suppose to believe justaliar is an accountant!
BULLSHIT!
Mistygirl who claims she owns a company that just a year ago she never mentioned? Or that she was interviewing for a supervisor for a department in her company by interviewing 6 people from 8AM and was done by noon. And in those 6 interviews she obtained all kinds of infor that was determintal to the President. Then she disclosed that it was for the engineering department. And in her description of the interviewees not one had engineering experience?

Give me a break, I told her that she must know quite a bit about engineering if she was hiring an engineering supervisor.

The old Republican con of accusing someone of what you are guilty of yourself.

Name one thing that I lied about why don't you? You can't. I'll be waiting for you otherwise your a liar yourself as well as Misty.

Until recently when it was pointed out that it was sure funny for a CEO of a big company to be on here a lot during a work day and after that she took off and her comments are more infrequent.

It's funny that your a mouthpiece for Misty and keep calling me a liar without saying what I supposedly lied about? Why is that?

Because I sure can tell you what Misty lied about and did.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
I possess a history degree, a meterology degree, a journalism degree, and I'm rich in dollars and gold.
Yet without high morality I'd be another fool. High morality links to wisdom and ties together all the knowledge you've learned on topics and in life, and opens up awareness.
Is there someone here, whether liberal or conservative, who has a clue on what I've brought up?
==========
>>>Yet without high morality I'd be another fool<<<

Well you are what you are despite what you say you are.

Here, put on this little pointy cone shaped hat...there now, that finishes you out.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

SayWhat

I'll be gone for the day but I'll be waiting for your comment on what I supposedly lied about otherwise your the liar.

But get back to me and I'm quite sure your going to use the "you accused Tamara of not telling the truth when she said you had an abortion bit. I said I didn't remember that I had told Tamara and posted it. That was not lying. I said that over and over again. Nor did I run from it. I mentioned my abortion 30 years ago because not just single girls use abortion services, married women do too. And it's legal.

So just get back to me on that lying part especially now that your a mouthpeice for Miss Misty, OK.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
If you bother to respond, please don't reply in typical copy-machine computer talk.
Yes, that's one of the reasons I don't post very often. It's depressing to see the level of moral bankruptcy in society in general and this thread is representative of society.
Capt Nemo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
SayWhat
I'll be gone for the day but I'll be waiting for your comment on what I supposedly lied about otherwise your the liar.
But get back to me and I'm quite sure your going to use the "you accused Tamara of not telling the truth when she said you had an abortion bit. I said I didn't remember that I had told Tamara and posted it. That was not lying. I said that over and over again. Nor did I run from it. I mentioned my abortion 30 years ago because not just single girls use abortion services, married women do too. And it's legal.
So just get back to me on that lying part especially now that your a mouthpeice for Miss Misty, OK.
Spiteful bitch and a liar to boot. We all know better so why don't you just STFU. We know you can't possibly be an accountant your math totally sucks, you post all kinds of partial truths and twisted lies to try and promote your far left ideas.

WE KNOW BETTER. Do all of us a favor and DON'T RESPOND!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Uh Oh wrote:
Obama is losing. Now that's refreshing.
==========
'The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney and President Obama each attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide.'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's one of the reasons I don't post very often. It's depressing to see the level of moral bankruptcy in society in general and this thread is representative of society.
You're not the person to be talking about moral bankruptcy on here. You're an even bigger liar than minute and that takes some serious doing. On top of that you're a right wing white trash RACIST hick. You have nothing to say.
Sunrise

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
Romney and his 1% buds cleaned up on auto bailout to the tune of 3000 times their investments, while all the time slamming the stimulus.
And you know this how? Documentation, please.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the person to be talking about moral bankruptcy on here. You're an even bigger liar than minute and that takes some serious doing. On top of that you're a right wing white trash RACIST hick. You have nothing to say.
You all love to through the liar bit about and yet you haven't told me where I lied, have you Dusty? Or anyone else.

I am going to Affair of the Heart today with a friend but I will be waiting with batted breath for you to point out where I have lied.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Capt Nemo wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiteful bitch and a liar to boot. We all know better so why don't you just STFU. We know you can't possibly be an accountant your math totally sucks, you post all kinds of partial truths and twisted lies to try and promote your far left ideas.
WE KNOW BETTER. Do all of us a favor and DON'T RESPOND!
Lair liar pant on fire. Show me where my math was wrong or shut up. Bye for now stupid . Just show me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,721 - 31,740 of62,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••