OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

MistyGirl

United States

#32488 Oct 19, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Mistygirl who claims she owns a company that just a year ago she never mentioned? Or that she was interviewing for a supervisor for a department in her company by interviewing 6 people from 8AM and was done by noon. And in those 6 interviews she obtained all kinds of infor that was determintal to the President. Then she disclosed that it was for the engineering department. And in her description of the interviewees not one had engineering experience?
Give me a break, I told her that she must know quite a bit about engineering if she was hiring an engineering supervisor.
The old Republican con of accusing someone of what you are guilty of yourself.
Name one thing that I lied about why don't you? You can't. I'll be waiting for you otherwise your a liar yourself as well as Misty.
Until recently when it was pointed out that it was sure funny for a CEO of a big company to be on here a lot during a work day and after that she took off and her comments are more infrequent.
It's funny that your a mouthpiece for Misty and keep calling me a liar without saying what I supposedly lied about? Why is that?
Because I sure can tell you what Misty lied about and did.
Everything I posted was true. In my business world and personal life you are never brought up because you and I don't go in same cicles. My business associates and family and friends have never heard of you and our lives are better because of it.

You are crass in your thinking, you are slanderous in your lies. The truth means nothing to you on any level,even in your personal life. You are bankrupt on any moral standing. You are bankrupt on any factual standing. You are a emotional wreck and jump from one random accusation to another with no rational thought process. I have seen you make statements here, where simple arithmetic proves you have a basic lack of understanding in math formulas. Just yesterday Dusty had to point out your NUMBERS DON'T ADD UP!

WMCOL has been the most patient and I commend that compassion towards you and tried to give you very sound advice about your emotional and mental health. Please don't ignore what was posted to you by WMCOL.

Hate me all you want it doesn't effect my life one twit. But seek professional help and seek it soon for you and your family's sake.

*I never said I was a CEO of a "big" company. Not once, which just proves my point you need help. The engineering statement you made was patently false totally made up by you.
MistyGirl

United States

#32489 Oct 19, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the person to be talking about moral bankruptcy on here. You're an even bigger liar than minute and that takes some serious doing. On top of that you're a right wing white trash RACIST hick. You have nothing to say.
Time to call up your favorite "call girl" you need to chill out.
Katmandu

United States

#32490 Oct 19, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the person to be talking about moral bankruptcy on here. You're an even bigger liar than minute and that takes some serious doing. On top of that you're a right wing white trash RACIST hick. You have nothing to say.
You know for a man you really are scrapping the very bottom dregs of the barrel. You call misty all kinds of disgusting things and she tries to ignore most of it. If she bothers to post you jump on her like a over sexed billy goat.

Curb your sexual attraction to her. SHE AIN'T INTERESTED!

Geez!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32492 Oct 19, 2012
Katmandu wrote:
<quoted text>
You know for a man you really are scrapping the very bottom dregs of the barrel. You call misty all kinds of disgusting things and she tries to ignore most of it. If she bothers to post you jump on her like a over sexed billy goat.
Curb your sexual attraction to her. SHE AIN'T INTERESTED!
Geez!
You can have her bubba. I've never been interested in hicks.
Dee Smith

United States

#32493 Oct 19, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have her bubba. I've never been interested in hicks.


I hardly ever post on here because frankly I find your posts complete garbage. You and I are almost the same age, certainly the same generation and both retired. It's beyond any civility your actions toward mistygirl. I don't personally know her probably no one on here knows her but I know enough to know you have treated her in a vile manner which is wrong.

I'm from Oklahoma and I'm proud of it. My family are good hard working people and they have lived good productive lives. There are certainly people who have lower standards that live in Oklahoma and that same fact is true of any other state in America. Your harping and blanket statements do not represent me or my family and friends. Not one of them! Because you came from very humble beginnings you should have given your compassion and insight into people who have less fortunate upbringing and encourage change. You seem to enjoy berating and hatefilled dialogue with those who have a different point of view than you.

You don't have all the answers or you would have a happier more fulfilled life than you live. By your own admission you are frustrated where you are in life.

Please don't respond to my post I have no desire to communicate with you on any level.
Uh Oh

Dallas, TX

#32494 Oct 19, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have her bubba. I've never been interested in hicks.
They say when the intellect runs out, name calling starts. You are very rude to people on here.
Katmandu

United States

#32495 Oct 19, 2012
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I posted was true. In my business world and personal life you are never brought up because you and I don't go in same cicles. My business associates and family and friends have never heard of you and our lives are better because of it.
You are crass in your thinking, you are slanderous in your lies. The truth means nothing to you on any level,even in your personal life. You are bankrupt on any moral standing. You are bankrupt on any factual standing. You are a emotional wreck and jump from one random accusation to another with no rational thought process. I have seen you make statements here, where simple arithmetic proves you have a basic lack of understanding in math formulas. Just yesterday Dusty had to point out your NUMBERS DON'T ADD UP!
WMCOL has been the most patient and I commend that compassion towards you and tried to give you very sound advice about your emotional and mental health. Please don't ignore what was posted to you by WMCOL.
Hate me all you want it doesn't effect my life one twit. But seek professional help and seek it soon for you and your family's sake.
*I never said I was a CEO of a "big" company. Not once, which just proves my point you need help. The engineering statement you made was patently false totally made up by you.
Never doubted you for a instant. It's obvious that justaliar and dusty both have issues they have to resolve. Dee and I live close to each other and our families have known each for years. Dee was madder than a wet hen when she read the lies justaliar posted on here and she thinks that dusty is positively vile to you and others and I agree. It's been my experience that those who feel the need to trash others on a personal level, know they don't have a legimate argument so they go mean quick and personal quick. Anyway, just wanted to let you know how I feel and I see Dee posted as well :)

Wishing you and your family and wonderful safe weekend!
Katmandu

United States

#32496 Oct 19, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
They say when the intellect runs out, name calling starts. You are very rude to people on here.
Totally agree.
SayWhat

United States

#32497 Oct 19, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
SayWhat
I'll be gone for the day but I'll be waiting for your comment on what I supposedly lied about otherwise your the liar.
But get back to me and I'm quite sure your going to use the "you accused Tamara of not telling the truth when she said you had an abortion bit. I said I didn't remember that I had told Tamara and posted it. That was not lying. I said that over and over again. Nor did I run from it. I mentioned my abortion 30 years ago because not just single girls use abortion services, married women do too. And it's legal.
So just get back to me on that lying part especially now that your a mouthpeice for Miss Misty, OK.
Don't tell me about your schedule....JUST LEAVE!
Capt Nemo

United States

#32498 Oct 19, 2012
Mystery solved and it all makes perfect sense.

Check this video out of justaminute....

youtube.com/watch...

All this time we couldn't understand her and now it all makes sense she's a butch lesbian with tourette's syndrome. Explains her crassness, political extremism,random topics thrown around as if they somehow together support her view only they aren't relevant and have no connection to any rational thought pattern.

...oh her poor family...if she has one?
Capt Nemo

United States

#32499 Oct 19, 2012
SayWhat

United States

#32500 Oct 19, 2012
LOL, having trouble with your cell again? Nevermind I found the video you were talking about and it's hilarious!

Tourette's Syndrome who knew?

LMFAO
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#32501 Oct 19, 2012
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I posted was true. In my business world and personal life you are never brought up because you and I don't go in same cicles. My business associates and family and friends have never heard of you and our lives are better because of it.
You are crass in your thinking, you are slanderous in your lies. The truth means nothing to you on any level,even in your personal life. You are bankrupt on any moral standing. You are bankrupt on any factual standing. You are a emotional wreck and jump from one random accusation to another with no rational thought process. I have seen you make statements here, where simple arithmetic proves you have a basic lack of understanding in math formulas. Just yesterday Dusty had to point out your NUMBERS DON'T ADD UP!
WMCOL has been the most patient and I commend that compassion towards you and tried to give you very sound advice about your emotional and mental health. Please don't ignore what was posted to you by WMCOL.
Hate me all you want it doesn't effect my life one twit. But seek professional help and seek it soon for you and your family's sake.
*I never said I was a CEO of a "big" company. Not once, which just proves my point you need help. The engineering statement you made was patently false totally made up by you.
Oh dear Misty we could go grab your comments that I was referring to sweetheart and let the rest of the people on here take a look at them.

You can play CEO all you want. You did in fact come out and say you were hiring a engineering supervisor and everyone you mentioned had a long drawn out story of all the terrible situations that they were in all due to President Obama. And you got this info from them in the space of 4 hours from 6 different people. 8SM to 12PM and you were on here at 1PM. Marathon interviewing and personal stories too. It was complete crap. You can type your tripe all day, it makes no difference to me.

But when you hire an engineering supervisor you must have a stable of engineers. LOL Yea right, when none of the persons you hired to supervise them were engineers. A stable of engineers is usually found at very, very big companies or the government.

All my husband's friends including my husband are or were engineers. Nice try, your story was and is bull shit.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#32502 Oct 19, 2012
Capt Nemo wrote:
Mystery solved and it all makes perfect sense.
Check this video out of justaminute....
youtube.com/watch...
All this time we couldn't understand her and now it all makes sense she's a butch lesbian with tourette's syndrome. Explains her crassness, political extremism,random topics thrown around as if they somehow together support her view only they aren't relevant and have no connection to any rational thought pattern.
...oh her poor family...if she has one?
Poor Capt Nemo

Couldn't correct my math so your running your mouth like always. Prove I'm a liar and my math was wrong, I told you from your last post. So why should I watch your video. All you do is say liar, your math is a lie and then when I tell you to show me, you run away and change the subject.

That's why your an idiot that is voting Republican. You haven't a clue and they know it.

Time got Misty on her lies and your inability to do math can't show me where I was wrong and that proves that your a liar.

That's why Romney/Ryan appeal to you and your little friends, you all have trouble with the truth too.

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#32503 Oct 19, 2012
Oh and Misty, same story to you. Prove my math was wrong, Miss CEO. I'm waiting, any of you or all of you. And it's math you have to do, not type a bunch of dribble and tripe.

Just do it. I'll be waiting.

You and Nemo both.

Till then, your both are the liars.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32504 Oct 19, 2012
Dee Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly ever post on here because frankly I find your posts complete garbage. You and I are almost the same age, certainly the same generation and both retired. It's beyond any civility your actions toward mistygirl. I don't personally know her probably no one on here knows her but I know enough to know you have treated her in a vile manner which is wrong.
I'm from Oklahoma and I'm proud of it. My family are good hard working people and they have lived good productive lives. There are certainly people who have lower standards that live in Oklahoma and that same fact is true of any other state in America. Your harping and blanket statements do not represent me or my family and friends. Not one of them! Because you came from very humble beginnings you should have given your compassion and insight into people who have less fortunate upbringing and encourage change. You seem to enjoy berating and hatefilled dialogue with those who have a different point of view than you.
You don't have all the answers or you would have a happier more fulfilled life than you live. By your own admission you are frustrated where you are in life.
Please don't respond to my post I have no desire to communicate with you on any level.
If the day ever comes that I give a shit what you think please shoot me, ok?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32505 Oct 19, 2012
Katmandu wrote:
<quoted text>
and I agree. It's been my experience that those who feel the need to trash others on a personal level, know they don't have a legimate argument so they go mean quick and personal quick.
You mean like you chicken shit Okies do about Obama? I treat you people like you treat others. All my life I have taken shit from shitheads like you people in order to make money. I don't need you now and I have detested you vermin wanna be humans for more decades than most of you have been alive. You're ignorant, you don't value education AT ALL. You vote GOP REGARDLESS. You're the kind of people who actually think Sarah Palin is a "good woman". She's a fcking whore. Her husband pretends to work at jobs she gets him, he's never been a real man, she is stone cold stupid and got to where she did by you old hags wanting to be her and you old rednecks wanting to have sex with her. You're idiots. I treat you no worse than you treat anyone not exactly just like you.

I treat WMCOL like I treat most people. We disagree, I say so, he makes his case, I make mine, we don't agree we pretty much just stop debating it and move on. I have respect for his intelligence his knowledge and his approach to politics even though I don't agree with a number of things. But You? You people don't know anything about politics. You know exactly what your party tells you and you parrot it verbatim. You calim to be "good people" What is that supposed to mean? That you're not an axe murderer? You lie, you support men who cheat just as long as their you're party, you never ever throw any of your own under the bus because they deserved to be thrown under the bus. You have a fcking excuse for EVERYTHING. You're not good people. Your state can't pay it's own way one single year without trotting off to the feds 15-20 times begging for money and then you have the audacity to bitch about spending. You claim the moral high road then brag about Gene Simmons of Kiss endorsing Romney? Gene Simmons is the poster boy for immorality. You will defend the worst traitor in the history of America since Benedict Arnold in Bush II and then go ballistic over 4 American deaths.

You act like the American Christian version of the Taliban then expect to hide behind "well we don't behead people" but, you would if you could get away with it. You claim to be constitutionalists but you don't adhere to the freedom of religion part unless it's YOUR religion. No others. You think you get to put your religion on public property and in schools but no other religion should get to. American Taliban.

You think the constitution guarantees your right to own an Abrams tank yet you want gang bangers all rounded up and executed. They have the same rights you have. They have a right to an Abrams tank if you do.

I treat you people like you treat others. I told you a month or so ago that I was not going to treat you people civil as long as you treat Minute as you do. She and I get into it all the time. But you people bully her like a street gang and do what a street gang does. "She deserves it". So do you. I'm not more rude than you. I'm just better at getting under your feathers because I know you for who you are. You're not good people. You're nothing close to my idea of religious people. You're not educated or intelligent people. You're fcking hicks for God's sake. You're the laughingstock of the nation. It's not me. It's the nation. And everyone else is wrong and you're right. Bullshit. You're hicks. And not very nice ones.
wow

United States

#32506 Oct 19, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like you chicken shit Okies do about Obama? I treat you people like you treat others. All my life I have taken shit from shitheads like you people in order to make money. I don't need you now and I have detested you vermin wanna be humans for more decades than most of you have been alive. You're ignorant, you don't value education AT ALL. You vote GOP REGARDLESS. You're the kind of people who actually think Sarah Palin is a "good woman". She's a fcking whore. Her husband
pretends to work at jobs she gets him, he's never been a real man, she is stone cold stupid and got to where she did by you old hags wanting to be her and you old rednecks wanting to have sex with her. You're idiots. I treat you no worse than you treat anyone not exactly just like you.
I treat WMCOL like I treat most people. We disagree, I say so, he makes his case, I make mine, we don't agree we pretty much just stop debating it and move on. I have respect for his intelligence his knowledge and his approach to politics even though I don't agree with a number of things. But You? You people don't know anything about politics. You know exactly what your party tells you and you parrot it verbatim. You calim to be "good people" What is that supposed to mean? That you're not an axe murderer? You lie, you support men who cheat just as long as their you're party, you never ever throw any of your own under the bus because they deserved to be thrown under the bus. You have a fcking excuse for EVERYTHING. You're not good people. Your state can't pay it's own way one single year without trotting off to the feds 15-20 times begging for money and then you have the audacity to bitch about spending. You claim the moral high road then brag about Gene Simmons of Kiss endorsing Romney? Gene Simmons is the poster boy for immorality. You will defend the worst traitor in the history of America since Benedict Arnold in Bush II and then go ballistic over 4 American deaths.
You act like the American Christian version of the Taliban then expect to hide behind "well we don't behead people" but, you would if you could get away with it. You claim to be constitutionalists but you don't adhere to the freedom of religion part unless it's YOUR religion. No others. You think you get to put your religion on public property and in schools but no other religion should get to. American Taliban.
You think the constitution guarantees your right to own an Abrams tank yet you want gang bangers all rounded up and executed. They have the same rights you have. They have a right to an Abrams tank if you do.
I treat you people like you treat others. I told you a month or so ago that I was not going to treat you people civil as long as you treat Minute as you do. She and I get into it all the time. But you people bully her like a street gang and do what a street gang does. "She deserves it". So do you. I'm not more rude than you. I'm just better at getting under your feathers because I know you for who you are. You're not good people. You're nothing close to my idea of religious people. You're not educated or intelligent people. You're fcking hicks for God's sake. You're the laughingstock of the nation. It's not me. It's the nation. And everyone else is wrong and you're right. Bullshit. You're hicks. And not very nice ones.
That was one hell of a rant old timer
SayWhat

United States

#32507 Oct 19, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear Misty we could go grab your comments that I was referring to sweetheart and let the rest of the people on here take a look at them.
You can play CEO all you want. You did in fact come out and say you were hiring a engineering supervisor and everyone you mentioned had a long drawn out story of all the terrible situations that they were in all due to President Obama. And you got this info from them in the space of 4 hours from 6 different people. 8SM to 12PM and you were on here at 1PM. Marathon interviewing and personal stories too. It was complete crap. You can type your tripe all day, it makes no difference to me.
But when you hire an engineering supervisor you must have a stable of engineers. LOL Yea right, when none of the persons you hired to supervise them were engineers. A stable of engineers is usually found at very, very big companies or the government.
All my husband's friends including my husband are or were engineers. Nice try, your story was and is bull shit.
You don't even understand what the hell your talking about and it shows. You have trouble dressing yourself in the morning I bet!
Whata bitch, you're a trashy lesbian liar and all of us know it. STFU. Your husband is a engineer but now he's a fry cook? Whatever!

LMFAO

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32508 Oct 19, 2012
You Katmandu have been as vile as anyone I've ever seen on the internet since 1993. You are a vulgar, low IQ redneck. For someone like you to cast stones at ANYONE else is laughable. I, as a person can take any role I chose to take online. I can laugh, I can curse, I can joke, I can debate. I'm not nearly as sophisticated in today's society as I once was but you, you're one dimensional. You're an evil person. I say things to Minute to rile her, to get her to engage, to try and figure out where the hell she's coming from because in my view she is so totally wrong. Sometimes I just enjoy baiting minute because all extremists on both sides she can't move beyond her rhetoric. But you, you don't defend a position, right or wrong. You're just like a schoolyard bully with your little pack of thugs with you picking on someone. I pick on ALL of you alike. ONE person. You people are a gang. The worst kind of gang. An online gang. And I kick your ass virtually every day. What does that mean? That's I'm the sharpest person around? Nah, I'm very pedestrian but I make you people look like fools constantly. You have to be totally STUPID for someone like me to run circles around you.

You and "your friend Dee". Isn't that amazing. First it was Packing Heat and ASDF who were neighbors and both them disappear and now it's Katmandu and Dee. Bullshit. You both got your asses handed to you so many times you change names every so often. Now "Capt Nemo" (who is likely one of your two if not fact one all) has "appeared to do battle". You people are pathetic. There is more than three people beyond WMCOL, minute and I. Jesse is the "kid" who claims to be a computer expert. You play roles but you never change your personna. Idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 4 min SEEKTRUTH 18,398
News Oklahoma House Declares Abortion 'Murder' 23 hr bohart 7
News New Orleans begins takedown of 3rd Confederate-... Mon Lawrence Wolf 107
News Mustang Times Editor Arrested On Child Porn Cha... May 22 whattimeisit 1
Can White People Go to Heaven? (Apr '11) May 21 Rlcolem34 495
News Oklahoma crisis offers opportunity for hapless ... May 21 smashhead 1
News 27 arrested in SE Oklahoma drug sweep (Feb '09) May 21 My Thoughts Are W... 49
More from around the web