OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Katmandu

United States

#30349 Sep 19, 2012
asdf wrote:
Let's take a look at the crazy crap today.
Arab League chief Nabil al-Araby said Wednesday that the league, along with the Organization of the Islamic Conference, the European Union and the African Union are close to formulating an international agreement penalizing blasphemy and insults to religious figures.
Excerpted from The Daily Mail: Monica Lewinsky is reportedly set to write a tell-all book about her affair with Bill Clinton – including her intimate love letters to the ex-president and how he had an insatiable desire for threesomes.
This woman is just as disgusting as he is. I hope Hillary kicks her ass.
A lawyer who came to prominence for his full-throated defense of a subsequently convicted terrorist was quietly promoted to the No. 3 slot at the Department of Justice last month, a post that puts him in charge of the administration’s policy regarding Guantanamo Bay detainees.
The move has raised red flags on Capitol Hill and elsewhere among national security stalwarts who argue that the promotion could imperil the country’s longstanding war on terrorism.
Billy likes attention sounds like Monica gonna give him some more attention. She just profiteering.

Feel bad for Chelsea and Hillary getting their nose rubbed in the mud again over that trashy female.
Buck Ofama

United States

#30350 Sep 19, 2012
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Betcha pray to your idol Vladimir Putin every single nite.
Why don't you go home to mother russia?
You never hear much about the open mike audio tape where the Commander in Thief promises Putin he'll do away with America's nuclear arsenal in his 2nd term!!! Obammy is a traitor!!!!
PETA

United States

#30351 Sep 19, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Research at Brown University has shown that those who tell "gay jokes" constantly are generally latent homosexuals. But then we knew that didn't we
That same research has also shown that elderly folks that have lost their long term spouse, and talk of dating pigs, frequently become zoophiles and practice beastiality. No kidding!!!
Silver7

United States

#30352 Sep 19, 2012
I am baffled that Obama has done so much against this nation and so many still are blind or are in denial.

It's like watching a film of the German people giving over to Hitler. The results will be as bad, I fear.
SayWhat

United States

#30353 Sep 19, 2012
Buck Ofama wrote:
<quoted text>
You never hear much about the open mike audio tape where the Commander in Thief promises Putin he'll do away with America's nuclear arsenal in his 2nd term!!! Obammy is a traitor!!!!
Yep, damn mike. He told Medved or however he spells his name that after the election he would have a lot more latitude.

Can you imagine what he'll do if he wins again?
SayWhat

United States

#30354 Sep 19, 2012
PETA wrote:
<quoted text>
That same research has also shown that elderly folks that have lost their long term spouse, and talk of dating pigs, frequently become zoophiles and practice beastiality. No kidding!!!
well that explains it, lol
Katmandu

United States

#30355 Sep 19, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
I am baffled that Obama has done so much against this nation and so many still are blind or are in denial.
It's like watching a film of the German people giving over to Hitler. The results will be as bad, I fear.
I'm in my late 30's so WWII seemed so long ago to me but the other day we had a discussion on here and misty brought up that she and her husband watched a movie about Germany 20's and 30's. Have you guys notice when she brings something up like that she knows what she talking about? Anyway I told my wife we should go down to the county library and see if we can't check some books out and read about that. We have the history channel with directv so I could check the guide to see there's anything about Germany on it and record it I guess.
SayWhat

United States

#30356 Sep 19, 2012
Katmandu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in my late 30's so WWII seemed so long ago to me but the other day we had a discussion on here and misty brought up that she and her husband watched a movie about Germany 20's and 30's. Have you guys notice when she brings something up like that she knows what she talking about? Anyway I told my wife we should go down to the county library and see if we can't check some books out and read about that. We have the history channel with directv so I could check the guide to see there's anything about Germany on it and record it I guess.
I'm older than you and my dad was a big WWII history buff. Germany's situation and our situation parallels are scary. Along came Hitler promising change and a better future and the people needing jobs and drawn to his charisma voted him to be chancellor and then in a power play he over rides the will of the people and makes himself the dictator and the people allow it. We had someone on this tread post all the executive orders Obama has signed and if you read each and every one of then if it doesn't make you uncomfortable then you just must be brain dead!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#30357 Sep 19, 2012
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm older than you and my dad was a big WWII history buff. Germany's situation and our situation parallels are scary. Along came Hitler promising change and a better future and the people needing jobs and drawn to his charisma voted him to be chancellor and then in a power play he over rides the will of the people and makes himself the dictator and the people allow it. We had someone on this tread post all the executive orders Obama has signed and if you read each and every one of then if it doesn't make you uncomfortable then you just must be brain dead!
You must have forgotten the guy who was in office before Obama! GW Bush signed the most executive orders in office. One if GW hit's was to sign his executive order to eaves drop on phone calls without judicial approval.

Ole Hitlers first act was to get rid of unions, gee, isn't that your parties first priorities?

Then you have the whole torture thing going on under GW too. Maybe your dad could tell you what the US did to Japanese who tortured US soldiers.

You know, you might take a sec and look up some facts before you advertise your ignorance of pretty recent history. The Hitler stuff, if you brought it up to a history teacher or a professor, your who premise would bite the dust.

It's not going to take much effort to beat you guys in elections anymore, because it's pretty easy to prove that really the Repubs only appeal to morons anymore. And it looks like you guys are their prime targets and you've bought their moron bait hook, line and sinker. LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#30358 Sep 19, 2012
Katmandu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in my late 30's so WWII seemed so long ago to me but the other day we had a discussion on here and misty brought up that she and her husband watched a movie about Germany 20's and 30's. Have you guys notice when she brings something up like that she knows what she talking about? Anyway I told my wife we should go down to the county library and see if we can't check some books out and read about that. We have the history channel with directv so I could check the guide to see there's anything about Germany on it and record it I guess.
Wow, your easily impressed! Misty watched a movie about Germany in the 20's and 30's! Yes, you should visit the library. Or check out the Google since you have a computer. At your fingertips is a whole world of information. But you know it's all facts and all and if you read to much, you know you might accidentally get more educated than you are now, and before you know it; you might start questioning what the Repubs are selling you and woops! There goes another Romney supporter! LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#30359 Sep 19, 2012
Buck Ofama wrote:
<quoted text>
You never hear much about the open mike audio tape where the Commander in Thief promises Putin he'll do away with America's nuclear arsenal in his 2nd term!!! Obammy is a traitor!!!!
Liar, liar, pants on fire! Your a good little propagandist!

You know why no one talks about it? It didn't happen. Boy, it's going to be another long 4 years for you. And then the Repubs will still lose another election. Because no one is buying your bullshit. Get use to losing loser! HA HA HA HA
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#30360 Sep 19, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
We are taxed way too much already. Everything has a fee or cost that is mandated to do business with the government. Then our tax dollars are wasted on muslims, the NEA, The EPA, and Obamacare's service. It sounds like we are double charged for everything that has to do with the government.
Taxes are the lowest that they have been since forever. Your tax dollars!!! Your parent's tax dollars were wasted for sure, on educating you!

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

#30362 Sep 20, 2012
Dee Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your post to that hateful man dusty. You went on and on about how you agreed with him and how intelligent he is and that you supported Obama's agenda.
So I thought you were liberal because you sounded liberal to me too. I'm a registered democrat and have been my entire life but I'm conservative in my fiscal views. I didn't support Bush II spending and I openly condemned him. But look at Obama's spending it's worse than Bush's. I voted for Obama because I thought he was going to give us better race relations here in the US and overseas. I thought he would make a better leader for our foreign policies overseas because he had lived in Indonesia and had practiced the muslim religion so they would see him differently than just another american president. I hate war and I thought he would close down Guantanamo and try all the inmates here in the US. I thought he would bring all our troops home and things would be better for the US and for our troops.
I was wrong. Obama has hurt our country. Our troops come home to no jobs and are on food stamps and that's so degrading to our boys. If they re-enlist they go to Afghanistan and the Afghans are dressing up like police and even in our uniforms and killing our soldiers. The taliban is stronger because they know we will be pulling out soon so all they have to do is continue what they are doing it's a great recruiting tool for them and now look what has happened on this last 9/11. We are more hated than ever. Obama hasn't helped our foreign status one bit not one bit. Our people are being murdered in our own embassies and safe houses for God sakes.
I'm very upset by this and wished that the democratic party had nominated Hillary or someone other than Obama I don't support him anymore.
Dee,

No, I wrote a small paragraph at the end of a lengthy post which was directed at Dusty, I didn't go on and on as you say. I do think his posts are intelligent and creative. If you think his posts are nasty, I suggest you look beyond your hate of Obama and see the degree of nastiness that the Romney supporters use in their posts everyday. Dusty isn't that bad in comparison. You don't use their language here, but you do support their nastiness because they share your view points. Dusty doesn't share that view so he's wrong and they are right, for doing the same thing? Come on. So now the other 99% of my non-liberal view posts mean nothing? So basically you are just picking sides here.. you don't care that I'm not a liberal, you will support me being called one because my views don't match yours. I thought you were one of the more normal posters on this group, I was wrong.

I think it's a sad thing when Americans cannot put aside their biases and get something done when it so desperately needs to be done. That's what I see here.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

#30363 Sep 20, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
I am baffled that Obama has done so much against this nation and so many still are blind or are in denial.
It's like watching a film of the German people giving over to Hitler. The results will be as bad, I fear.
The results will be bad indeed if the Republican following keep supporting the lies and propaganda they spread in order to win elections. It's not about doing what's right for the country with Republicans, it's about spreading the hate and fear, making up dumb shit and the passing it along as truth. Yes, there are certainly direct correlations between the Republican political tactics and those of Hitler. Looks like they have studied history well and taken Hitler at his word.. the bigger the lie, the more people who will believe it.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

#30364 Sep 20, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
C'mon Oklahoma, we can do better than this:
>>>As many as two-thirds of Oklahomans may be obese by 2030, according to a report released Tuesday.
The report, "F as in Fat: How Obesity Threatens America's Future 2012," projects an increase from Oklahoma's current obesity rate of 31.1 percent to 66.4 percent in less than 20 years.
Oklahoma ranked second-worst among the states in the 2030 obesity-rate projections, with 66.7 percent of Mississippi residents estimated to be obese by that time.
The report also projects increases in Type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease and stroke, hypertension, arthritis and obesity-related cancers.
It also suggests that obesity-related health-care costs in Oklahoma could climb 10.8 percent by 2030.<<<
That's a sad prediction.
Buck Ofama

United States

#30365 Sep 20, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, liar, pants on fire! Your a good little propagandist!
You know why no one talks about it? It didn't happen. Boy, it's going to be another long 4 years for you. And then the Repubs will still lose another election. Because no one is buying your bullshit. Get use to losing loser! HA HA HA HA
Justababykiller, you are in denial. Obammy did get busted on an open mike!! I've heard the audio several times!!! The Commander in Thief passed a message from Medvedev to Putin, that he (Hussein Obama) would reduce the US nukes, but he can't do it until the 2nd term!!!
SayWhat

United States

#30366 Sep 20, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have forgotten the guy who was in office before Obama! GW Bush signed the most executive orders in office. One if GW hit's was to sign his executive order to eaves drop on phone calls without judicial approval.
Ole Hitlers first act was to get rid of unions, gee, isn't that your parties first priorities?
Then you have the whole torture thing going on under GW too. Maybe your dad could tell you what the US did to Japanese who tortured US soldiers.
You know, you might take a sec and look up some facts before you advertise your ignorance of pretty recent history. The Hitler stuff, if you brought it up to a history teacher or a professor, your who premise would bite the dust.
It's not going to take much effort to beat you guys in elections anymore, because it's pretty easy to prove that really the Repubs only appeal to morons anymore. And it looks like you guys are their prime targets and you've bought their moron bait hook, line and sinker. LOL
STFU you a piece of human garbage a baby killer and demorobot.
SayWhat

United States

#30367 Sep 20, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, liar, pants on fire! Your a good little propagandist!
You know why no one talks about it? It didn't happen. Boy, it's going to be another long 4 years for you. And then the Repubs will still lose another election. Because no one is buying your bullshit. Get use to losing loser! HA HA HA HA
this woman is on crack.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#30368 Sep 20, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Nope, there is no excuse for the unfounded criticism of the President of the United States of America. It is not patriotic in the least.
So if Romney would happen to win you will not be criticising him as President?
Dee Smith

United States

#30369 Sep 20, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Dee,
No, I wrote a small paragraph at the end of a lengthy post which was directed at Dusty, I didn't go on and on as you say. I do think his posts are intelligent and creative. If you think his posts are nasty, I suggest you look beyond your hate of Obama and see the degree of nastiness that the Romney supporters use in their posts everyday. Dusty isn't that bad in comparison. You don't use their language here, but you do support their nastiness because they share your view points. Dusty doesn't share that view so he's wrong and they are right, for doing the same thing? Come on. So now the other 99% of my non-liberal view posts mean nothing? So basically you are just picking sides here.. you don't care that I'm not a liberal, you will support me being called one because my views don't match yours. I thought you were one of the more normal posters on this group, I was wrong.
I think it's a sad thing when Americans cannot put aside their biases and get something done when it so desperately needs to be done. That's what I see here.
You say your not liberal but frankly I don't see where you have postion different than a liberal position. You ignore our debt issue as if it didn't exist then you skip other issues brought up for whatever reason. That's what liberals do.

People post on here against Justaminute because my gosh that woman lies continueously. Never stops and she makes you wonder if her issues aren't controlled if you know what I mean. She attacks viciously an older woman named Tamara whose like me a democrat because the older woman is of a different generation which still believe in traditional values that are almost non-exitent anymore. Justaminute had posted she decided to have an abortion because it wasn't convenient at the time for her to be pregnant, well this thread just exploded. Justaminute claimed she never posted that information and everyone was a liar who said she had. Then I think it was "word" who found her original post and it was clear she had lied repeatedly. Since then some of the newer posters have really disliked Justaminute. Misty and Tamara don't respond to her daily insults, she even had Katman so angry I've never heard him so angry and I've known him and his wife for a long long time.

What I'm trying to say is there is a reason and a history here and I don't blame the dislike directed to justaminute she's brought this on her own head. Dusty can say demeaning and hateful remarks he also take things and twist them around different than what the poster has actually said I don't like that either it's dishonest. You can like him all you want but he isn't a good person in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some GOP candidates for governor oppose raising... 34 min dontmakemelaugh 1
News Toby Keith celebrating 25th anniversary of debu... 2 hr ridingthetrailalone 1
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 8 hr SeekTruth 19,067
News OKC Teacher Arrested At School Fri buba gump 4
News Point of View: In education funding, Oklahomans... Fri getreal 1
News Survival Stories: Oklahoma Woman Stabbed 7 Time... Fri thatisdomesticvio... 1
News Bartlesville Police See Crime Uptick In New Year Fri streamlinedcrime 1
More from around the web