OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

asdf

Cushing, OK

#30164 Sep 18, 2012
And one more

"The qualities Alinsky looked for in a good organizer were:

ego ("reaching for the highest level for which man can reach — to create, to be a 'great creator,' to play God"),

curiosity (raising "questions that agitate, that break through the accepted pattern"),

irreverence ("nothing is sacred"; the organizer "detests dogma, defies any finite definition of morality"),

imagination ("the fuel for the force that keeps an organizer organizing"),

a sense of humor ("the most potent weapons known to mankind are satire and ridicule"), and an

organized personality with confidence in presenting the right reason for his actions only "as a moral rationalization after the right end has been achieved.'...

"'The organizer's first job is to create the issues or problems,' and 'organizations must be based on many issues.' The organizer 'must first rub raw the resentments of the people of the community; fan the latent hostilities of many of the people to the point of overt expression. He must search out controversy and issues, rather than avoid them, for unless there is controversy people are not concerned enough to act.... An organizer must stir up dissatisfaction and discontent.'"

Hmm, wow....Obama follows this to a T! He should, he's an expert in Alinsky.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#30165 Sep 18, 2012
Romneycare/Obamacare is good for Americans.

“Hello, all!”

Since: Aug 12

Tulsa

#30166 Sep 18, 2012
May I say, I fear if a person were to espouse the original intent and scope of the US Constitution, that person may well be labeled an extremist.

Looking at what is, and has been, going on in Washington, I'd have to say the majority of those in Congress, those in the Executive branch, and those in the justice department are in breech of the Constitution and their oaths to protect and follow it.

Thoughts?
Words

Jenks, OK

#30167 Sep 18, 2012
Can't wait for next years hurricane names.

Just when you think you have heard all of the stupid things that are going on in the United States, this nonsense comes along, American Negro Hurricanes....

Well, it appears our American Negro friends have found yet something else to whine and bitch about.. An American Negro Congress Woman (this would be Sheila Jackson Lee, of Houston ), complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names.

She would prefer some names that reflect American Negro Culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaquille, and Jamal.

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in 'language' that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that American Negro people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+ MPH, that's too hard to understand

I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans says...:

"Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a rocket!

Bitch be a category fo'! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo' chirren, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit!"
asdf

Cushing, OK

#30168 Sep 18, 2012
I completely agree and have listed probably 100 things that they have done that is either unconstitutional or things they haven't done to stop the unconstitutional things that are being done. The government is out of control.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#30169 Sep 18, 2012
Romney/Obamacare helps Americans have health care.
Words

Jenks, OK

#30170 Sep 18, 2012
Don't miss Obama's New Rap Song...

"U Didn't Build That by MC 'Bama"

Barack Obama raps about "You Didn't Build That"
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

By Hugh Atkin
Lyrics below:

Mitt Romney strikes me, so hard.
Makes me feel like Shirley Sherrod.
Out of context, those words aren't mine.
The private sector's doing fine.
Feels good, when the economy's weak,
Responding with a national security leak.
Osama Bin Laden, I killed.
And that was a mission you didn't build.

[CHORUS]
If you've given three dollars before,
I'm asking again for a few dollars more.
Clint Eastwood and the empty chair
Would be bettter than this Republican pair.
Shut up, it's my turn.
Let's rap together. Go ahead. You've got a lot to learn.
Mr Ryan and his voucher retailin'.
Maybe he's just a brighter shade of Palin.
Mr Romney...and his friends on Wall Street.
What I'm saying is they're SuperPacking Heat.
And here is a woman Mitt killed.
But that was an attack ad you didn't build.

[CHORUS]
[JENNIFER GRANHOLM BREAKS IT DOWN]
Stop. Obamatime.
The race is still in play.
So I gotta be careful about what I say.
And so, from the Australian nation,
I'll be introducing the Strine translation.
The Republican party in the debt ceiling fight.
Ravings of the eccentric, lunar right.
There are those who don't believe my birth certificate.
There are nut jobs on the internet.
To your guns keep on clinging.
To myself I'll be singing...
"I so in love with you."
What we need now is the Colbert Bump.
But, just for a minute lets all do the Trump.
Trump, Trump, Trump. Yeeeaah. Not bad, huh?

[CHORUS]
[HULK HOGAN INTERVIEW]
Hogan, this is the real American booking.
Do you smell what Barack is cooking?
Morning in America? Not quite.
It's pre-dawn, but we will soon see the light.
Financial straits remain dire.
You've got to remember I did not start this fire.
It was Notorious G.O.P.
And if you choose to vote for me,
I will not just call you maybe.
I am ready to go all the way, baby.
That promise will be fulfilled.
So join this chorus, you didn't build.
asdf

Cushing, OK

#30171 Sep 18, 2012
Alleged Audio of Barack Obama in 1998:‘I Actually Believe In Redistribution’

In a week that will undoubtedly be dominated by audio clips of presidential candidates, a recording surfaced today allegedly of Barack Obama making some damning remarks about redistribution — mainly, that he’s a fan of it
asdf

Cushing, OK

#30172 Sep 18, 2012
asdf

Cushing, OK

#30173 Sep 18, 2012
CNBC poll today after the media has gone on and on and on and on about Romney's 47% comment

Do you agree with Romney's statement?
Yes
75%
No
23%
Not Sure
2%
Total Votes: 23610
Not a Scientific Survey
Results may not total 100% due to rounding

Interesting...bc it was true!
MistyGirl

United States

#30174 Sep 18, 2012
It is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high today,and tax revenues are too low,and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut tax rates...An economy constrained by high tax rates will never produce revenue to balance the budget, just as it will never create enough jobs for enough profits.

John F. Kennedy
asdf

Cushing, OK

#30175 Sep 18, 2012
There is no sin greater in a presidential race than telling the truth. Romney is being excoriated for accurately describing the situation in America today. Here are the stats:

*49% of all Americans pay no fed income tax

*47% receive a check from the government of which more than half are means tested welfare checks (Medicaid, welfare, food stamps, etc.)

*36% of all Americans of working age are either not working or looking for work.

Every time Romney tells the truth, the media tears him apart. Every time Obama opens his mouth, he's lying, and the media says nothing.
Silver7

United States

#30176 Sep 18, 2012
According to reports, the Islamist animals who murdered J. Christopher Stevens, our Ambassador to Libya, sodomized him before, while, and after he was killed. They followed the same formula they used when they murdered Gadhafi. To these 7th century “warriors”, doing such things shows the extreme disrespect they have for the male victims. In their half- witted minds, this “manly” act makes the victim a woman in death and in life after death. They are misogynist skunks who hate women because of their own sick feelings of inadequacy. Hillary Clinton should have known these things but apparently never bothered herself with details.
The blood of J. Christopher Stevens, a man who happened to be gay but had a love of America that compelled him to step forward to work for our nation, is absolutely on the hands of Hillary Clinton as the fake she is and Barack Obama for the incompetent he is.
Clinton is a woman with no particular qualifications, except that she “took one for the team” and allowed herself to be publicly humiliated by her sexually depraved husband.

Because she “put ice on her lip” and sung “Stand by your man” on 60 Minutes, the poster boy for degradation of women was elected and reelected to the presidency. The Democrats who are a Party that rewards degenerates have been thanking Hillary ever since she and her husband sold their last pardon on January 20, 2001.
We know her career path. She pushed aside all qualified and loyal New York State Democrats (Nita Lowey comes to mind) so she could run in the deepest Blue State that suited her fancy without a difficult race. She tried to be the president but was out-“race-carded” as her pervert husband put it.
To stay in the public’s eye, she accepted the position of Secretary of State and has done an horrifically bad job at it. That happens when being a good Democrat is the only consideration for appointment to a position of high trust and importance.
For reasons known only to her, she successfully urged Barack Obama to help the Muslim Brotherhood overthrow the American-friendly Mubarack government in Egypt and help the Brotherhood kill Gadhafi in Libya.
Then she installed a man she knew to be gay (she said she knew him well) as the Ambassador to a country controlled by vicious gay-hating animals. She did this to win favor with America’s gay community so they would keep contributing to the Democrat Party. Now Chris Stevens has been killed and sodomized by the people Hillary Clinton helped put in power throughout the Middle East. Any questions?
Follow Coach at twitter.com @KcoachcCoach

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#30177 Sep 18, 2012
Right-wingers, who make up the largest portion of Mitt's 47%(more than blacks or hispanics), agree with him that they are moochers and too dependent on government. But Romney realizes that these trailer park people and noodlers are not gonna vote for Obama, and most of them are not smart enough to even realize he is talking about them.

They will take the beating Romney puts on them and then go vote for him to further cut their own throats.
MistyGirl

United States

#30178 Sep 18, 2012
The world's freeist economies:

1980-2000 U.S.A. rated 3rd
2008 U.S.A. rated 10th
2010 U.S.A. rated 18th

"the US is on the wrong track", James Gwartney, Florida State University Economics Professor, Co-Author,EFWR

*2012 Economic Freedom of the World Report

“Hello, all!”

Since: Aug 12

Tulsa

#30179 Sep 18, 2012
Words wrote:
Can't wait for next years hurricane names.
Just when you think you have heard all of the stupid things that are going on in the United States, this nonsense comes along, American Negro Hurricanes....
Well, it appears our American Negro friends have found yet something else to whine and bitch about.. An American Negro Congress Woman (this would be Sheila Jackson Lee, of Houston ), complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names.
She would prefer some names that reflect American Negro Culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaquille, and Jamal.
She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in 'language' that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that American Negro people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.
I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+ MPH, that's too hard to understand
I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans says...:
"Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a rocket!
Bitch be a category fo'! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo' chirren, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit!"
Sheila Jackson Lee....

This is what she has time for? This is what she is being paid to do? This is racist coming from a Representative.

Why would anyone even name their children names like you listed. Name profiling in human resources is real. People are judged by their names. Why would any of these made up, stuck-together names be used at all except to separate ethnicities?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#30180 Sep 18, 2012
MistyGirl wrote:
The world's freeist economies:
1980-2000 U.S.A. rated 3rd
2008 U.S.A. rated 10th
2010 U.S.A. rated 18th
"the US is on the wrong track", James Gwartney, Florida State University Economics Professor, Co-Author,EFWR
*2012 Economic Freedom of the World Report
The USA has been going down for decades and it will continue no matter who is in office Democrat or Republican as your post described. We are now in a global economy with trade agreements.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#30181 Sep 18, 2012
And Now the 2012 Election Oklahoma "Okie Awards"

Most likely to be a violent criminal: Packing Heat/Word

Least likely to have a Million dollar Yacht: Packing Heat/Word

Cut an paste King and Queen: Packing Heat/word and ASDF

Least Likely to have a GED or higher: Silver7

Most Likely to be the missing Village Idiot: ASDF

Most likely to be a member of a white supremacist group: Katmandu and Silver 7

Most likely to be a Grand Dragon: Packing Heat/word

Biggest Hypocrite: Misty girl

Most Likely to be on government aid: Silver7

Most likely to ask for a bailout: Katmandu/ASDF

Most likely to set their own home on fire to get FEMA aid: Say What

Most likely to nuke in the Name of God: Silver7

Most likely to drink rabbit blood from a slit throat: ASDF

Most Likely to be grossly obese: ASDF

Most likely to be a hermaphrodite: Packing Heat/Word

Most likely to be bedding with a pig: Say what

Most Likely to be an alcoholic: Silver7

Most likely to drag a black man on a chain: Packing Heat/Word.

Most likely to attack gays for being gay: Say What

Least Likely to be hiring corporate executives while discussing their politics at length: Misty

Least likely to know a thing about real politics. Packing Heat/Word, Misty Girl, ASDF, Silver7, Katmandu and Say what.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#30182 Sep 18, 2012
And now let us all rise for the Okie National Anthem.

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/music/blo...
Words

Jenks, OK

#30183 Sep 18, 2012
JosephMarcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila Jackson Lee....
This is what she has time for? This is what she is being paid to do? This is racist coming from a Representative.
Why would anyone even name their children names like you listed. Name profiling in human resources is real. People are judged by their names. Why would any of these made up, stuck-together names be used at all except to separate ethnicities?

You hit it right on when you stated she is a racist. I agree with you also with the name game they have as well. Like Tyrone Tyrebyter or Rodney Smedlap etc. I mean where the hell do they get these names anyway?

Sheila Lee Jackson has been playing her race card for so long she has wore the face off it. Same old tired bullshit over and over and this one she plays every year over Hurricane names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Pruitt Emails: E.P.A. Chief was arm in arm ... 16 min Retribution 3
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 35 min SEEKTRUTH 17,461
News Blanchard Family Gifted FORTIFIED Home From Hab... 37 min nowind 1
News Republicans battle over taxes in Kansas, other ... Wed Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Oklahoma Senate panel passes bill protecting di... Tue fromworm 1
News OK Bill Seeks To Eliminate 'Incompatibility' As... Tue godsydrome 1
News Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin says she's willing to... Feb 21 vetoed 1
More from around the web