Dick Morris - Karl Rove KICKED OFF OF...

Dick Morris - Karl Rove KICKED OFF OF FOX NEWS, LOL

Posted in the Oklahoma Forum

Rational Tulsans

Muskogee, OK

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Roger Ailes, CEO of Fox News, has banished Dick Morris and Karl Rove from his entertainment (It's not news, just entertainment for stupid right wingers) fake news network.
Rove and Morris made a fool of FOX BS News on election night, on November 6, when Obama kicked the right wingers asses. Morris had predicted a Romney win by a landslide (LOL) and Rove was acurally arguing with Megan Kelley after Ohio was called for our beloved President.
WE'RE BEATING THEM, LOL, LOL.
Only Midwest, because he is deformed, has the nerve to enter this forum again. I defeated them all, Bluestreak, Cowboy, Jimbo (notice how quiet he is now). They were all mislead by FOX News who gave the right wing nut jobs the impression that Romney was winning, lol.
I MADE YOU RIGHT WINGERS LOOK LIKE FOOLS !!!!!!!
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#3 Dec 5, 2012
C'mon you right wing phony dogs. Dick Morris and Karl Rove HAS BEEN FIRED BY FOX NEWS!!! You right wingers are sure fighting amongst each other. Personally, I hope all of you racist right wing dogs cut each others neck.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Commenting on your own post? I wonder when you'll realize how many people understand now..that you're just full of shit and trying to get a rise.

You poor soul..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 20 hr SEEKTRUTH 15,657
News Scott Hines (Sep '10) Mon Would-be employee 22
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Jul 24 Pigeon Forge Demo... 111
Oklahoma's Republican war on the poor and middl... Jul 18 smile 1
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Jul 15 Juan Carlos 83,881
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jul 5 nanoanomaly 11,310
Poll Is the word "Gringo" racist? (Jul '10) Jul 5 Jason 21
More from around the web