My thought about Obama (Get him OUT o...
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#62 Oct 17, 2010
God will join forces in 2012 with good blacks, good whites, good Hispanics, etc., and we will defeat you evil Satanic white right wing demons.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#63 Oct 17, 2010
lying dirt

Since: Jul 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#64 Oct 17, 2010
Ron1948 wrote:
I can't believe anyone with enough brains to blow their nose would believe anything that obama says! Everything he said in his campaign was a lie and everything since has proved to be the same. He has cut everything but his wife gets over 6 million for personal aids. Every month the news says how many more jobs have been lost but the white house still says the same percent of unemployment. Wake up American citizens and vote new people in and get control of our nation!
RT lacks the common sense to blow his nose, but instead shoves cocaine up it!!! He requires "comic book" instructions to do simple tasks. College. I doubt that he went. If he did go, then he missed the class called "Common Sense 101". He needs to go to the bookstore and pick up "Common Sense For Dummies" and "The Idiots Guide To Common Sense"!!!

Since: Jul 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#65 Oct 17, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
God will join forces in 2012 with good blacks, good whites, good Hispanics, etc., and we will defeat you evil Satanic white right wing demons.
2012 will come and go, and you will still be an a__hole!!!

Since: Jul 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#66 Oct 17, 2010
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is talking out of there a$$, you stupid moron. The idiot stories that you are spreading and the name calling. Stupid nazi and the republicturds fascism. You go home or back to the cesspool where you belong.
The majority of Democrats are Socialists (Communists), and some Democrats are fascists. The Republicans believe in "small-government" while the Democrats believe in "big-government". I support the U.S. Constitution and the Declaration Of Independence and I support what the Tea Party is doing. BTW, why don't you quit your whining!!! You should be celebrating every day, because you voted for Barack Obama and he is now your president. I have bigger balls than you. I have my real name and location on my profile. I am not afraid of you and anyone that thinks like you here. I suggest you read the book, "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder". Maybe it will "straighten you out"!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#67 Oct 17, 2010
Stephen Alley wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Democrats are Socialists (Communists), and some Democrats are fascists. The Republicans believe in "small-government" while the Democrats believe in "big-government". I support the U.S. Constitution and the Declaration Of Independence and I support what the Tea Party is doing. BTW, why don't you quit your whining!!! You should be celebrating every day, because you voted for Barack Obama and he is now your president. I have bigger balls than you. I have my real name and location on my profile. I am not afraid of you and anyone that thinks like you here. I suggest you read the book, "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder". Maybe it will "straighten you out"!!!
Go back to your cessdpool where you belong and leave the world to someone else, idiot. You have never put one idea in these forums just your racist hatred. You are such a big ball slime ball.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68 Oct 17, 2010
This is what is going on, if you read the papers then you all know it is true...

http://signsofthelastdays.com/archives/tag/ba...

Tell me how Obama is helping America when soon there maybe a ww3.
Rick

Oklahoma City, OK

#69 Oct 17, 2010
Defense spending is socialism, welfare, and government waste.
CapnSlappy

United States

#70 Oct 18, 2010
That Defense spending is what keeps this country safe from future attacks. Not to mention that you seem to forget that many people in this country, while fully capable of finding work and working, would rather sit on their fat drunken asses suckling on the welfare, unemployment, and food stamp teats while contributing nothing back to society. Our tax dollars are going to feeding these people.

Yes, I am well aware about the 15 million that genuinely can't find work. As for the rest of you? Put down the Cheetos and remote, get off your fat, lazy asses, go outside, and find a f*cking job. It doesn't have to be glamorous, so long as you're getting a paycheck and paying taxes to help support this country. Flip burgers, shovel dog shit, do whatever you canfind to bring home SOMETHING.

Secondly, Bush left a lot of shit for Obama to clean up. However, what the hell has he done so far? The man won the Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING for f*ck's sake. That would be like if I won the Heisman Trophy just by going to the Super Bowl. This country is spinning out of control, and Obama is too busy fondling himself and spoiling his wife to do anything truly productive. I'm not expecting overnight changes, but when someone blows 11 Million for 55 new jobs, I begin to worry.

Also, everyone else coming here and screaming "Racism" or nothing useful to the conversation, STFU and GTFO. I've already said I couldn't care less about Obama's skin color. I doubtI should have to say it again.
Ron1948

United States

#71 Oct 18, 2010
I have read what all you black people think. I have never said anything racist or against blacks. I am 62 and never been on welfare or food stamps. I have worked all my life and listened to blacks cry racist every time they had to work. In just 2 years you have seen the national debt go from $1.4 trillion to $14 trillion. Bush got hit with 911 and I don't agree with everything he did. He put us in debt $1.4 trillion over 8 years and Obama ran that up 10 fold in just 2 and wants more. We can't keep going like this if we want to stay a free nation. If you think with your brain and don't let race enter into it you will see what is happening to our children's future. Do you have a job? If not I don't think you should have any right to vote but that is just my opinion (you have yours, I have mine) go out and get one. Everyone forgets that Obama isn't just black he is Muslim and he doesn't care about you at all, he is doing what he was put in office for, to break us because they can't do it with other ways. He said that Muslims were not our enemies but what is every terrorist? Are people that stupid?
Wild Bill

Oklahoma City, OK

#72 Oct 18, 2010
Your right its just your thought, nothing else
chris

Oklahoma City, OK

#73 Oct 18, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet on it, white boy? Put your money where your mouth is. Everybody is not a racist white trash Rush Limbaugh Fox News listening to moron like you. Even Whites, especially the younger educated ones, in other parts of the country, do not think like your racist trailer trash a'ss thinks.
You know nothing.
Notice how none of these pig right wingers comment on what Reagan did during Iran Contra, or how Bush started a war based upon lies and got 5000 Americans killed. Their only answer for that is, "I hate Obama," LOL.
What some ignorant racist fake religious hypocrites you right wing hate mongers are.
NO BABY, Obama is going to WIN RE-ELECTION --- AND BIG TIME!!!!!
And, He will GO down in history as perhaps the GREATEST President of all time, and your racist lying right wing a'ss won't be able to do NOTHING about it???? HA HA HA HA HA
Actually, I dont watch fox or listen to Limbaugh. I do not, nor have I ever, lived in a trailer. I understand you live under a rock though. I dont agree with bush either and I didnt like him either. You may very well be right, Obama will go down as the greatest of all time. Greatest failure that is.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#74 Oct 18, 2010
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you suffering if you are working, If it hadn't been for Obama you wouldn't have a job along with everyone in this country. You are such a dimwit wanting to spew some racist crap.
You are the only "dimwit" in this forum except for RT!!!
THE TRUTH

Bethany, OK

#75 Oct 18, 2010
HOW SAD IS IT WHEN YOU READ WHAT ALL THESE GREAT
CHURCH GOING PEOPLE FEEL ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT, AND HIS IDEAS FOR THE FUTURE.
IF ALL THESE AMERICANS LIVED BY THE TWO COMMANDMENTS JESUS SPEAKS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT WE WOULD HAVE NO WAR OR HATE!
1:LOVE GOD
2:LOVE THY NEIGHBOR
I'M ASHAMED TO EVEN LET ANYONE KNOW THAT I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA!!!!
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL YOUR SOULS!!
Chris

Oklahoma City, OK

#76 Oct 18, 2010
THE TRUTH wrote:
HOW SAD IS IT WHEN YOU READ WHAT ALL THESE GREAT
CHURCH GOING PEOPLE FEEL ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT, AND HIS IDEAS FOR THE FUTURE.
IF ALL THESE AMERICANS LIVED BY THE TWO COMMANDMENTS JESUS SPEAKS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT WE WOULD HAVE NO WAR OR HATE!
1:LOVE GOD
2:LOVE THY NEIGHBOR
I'M ASHAMED TO EVEN LET ANYONE KNOW THAT I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA!!!!
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL YOUR SOULS!!
yeah, he put a whole lot of mercy on our souls didnt he. He allowed us to vote in a bigger idiot than GW Jr. and drive our economy further into the shi*er taking more food from our families. Of course, me being a father, I have a problem doing that to my children. Apparently god does not have a problem doing that to his.
CapnSlappy

United States

#77 Oct 19, 2010
God didn't put Obama in office. WE did. We've pushed God out of nearly every aspect of American culture and it's to the point where we rarely get his blessing. Satan controls this country.
Wild Bill

Oklahoma City, OK

#78 Oct 19, 2010
Maybe God Obama in charge and your the sinner? What makes you right?
TFALLEN

Talihina, OK

#79 Oct 19, 2010
Ron1948 wrote:
I have read what all you black people think. I have never said anything racist or against blacks. I am 62 and never been on welfare or food stamps. I have worked all my life and listened to blacks cry racist every time they had to work. In just 2 years you have seen the national debt go from $1.4 trillion to $14 trillion. Bush got hit with 911 and I don't agree with everything he did. He put us in debt $1.4 trillion over 8 years and Obama ran that up 10 fold in just 2 and wants more. We can't keep going like this if we want to stay a free nation. If you think with your brain and don't let race enter into it you will see what is happening to our children's future. Do you have a job? If not I don't think you should have any right to vote but that is just my opinion (you have yours, I have mine) go out and get one. Everyone forgets that Obama isn't just black he is Muslim and he doesn't care about you at all, he is doing what he was put in office for, to break us because they can't do it with other ways. He said that Muslims were not our enemies but what is every terrorist? Are people that stupid?
“I have worked all my life and listened to blacks cry racist every time they had to work.”
>This is a racist statement. It implies that all blacks are this way, when in reality, it is not the case.
---
“Everyone forgets that Obama isn't just black he is Muslim and he doesn't care about you at all, he is doing what he was put in office for, to break us because they can't do it with other ways.”
>It is bigoted to bring up religion as a negative and it is ignorant, because it is not even true.
---
“He said that Muslims were not our enemies but what is every terrorist?”
>This is more prejudice from you. Also, according to the FBI only 6% of terrorism is done by Muslim extremists. http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publication... Europol did a broader study and found that only .4 percent of terrorism was caused by Muslim extremists. http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/terrorism-in...
http://www.europol.europa.eu/index.asp...
Even CNN admits how the media over dramatizes Muslim involvement in terrorism.
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/01/06/muslim.r...
---
“Are people that stupid?”
>Oh the irony.
TFALLEN

Talihina, OK

#80 Oct 19, 2010
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, he put a whole lot of mercy on our souls didnt he. He allowed us to vote in a bigger idiot than GW Jr. and drive our economy further into the shi*er taking more food from our families. Of course, me being a father, I have a problem doing that to my children. Apparently god does not have a problem doing that to his.
Name one policy he's been a part of that has taken food away from your family.
Biblical Smorgasbord

Montgomery, AL

#81 Oct 19, 2010
THE TRUTH wrote:
HOW SAD IS IT WHEN YOU READ WHAT ALL THESE GREAT
CHURCH GOING PEOPLE FEEL ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT, AND HIS IDEAS FOR THE FUTURE.
IF ALL THESE AMERICANS LIVED BY THE TWO COMMANDMENTS JESUS SPEAKS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT WE WOULD HAVE NO WAR OR HATE!
1:LOVE GOD
2:LOVE THY NEIGHBOR
I'M ASHAMED TO EVEN LET ANYONE KNOW THAT I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA!!!!
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL YOUR SOULS!!
Read you Bible two of Christ apostles asked to have fire come down from heaven and destroy their enemies. I guess to be a good Christian we should follow Christ apostles example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Fri WarForOil 83,219
News 2 injection wells shut down after Oklahoma quakes Aug 27 wizard of ZOG 3
Why do some blacks hate white people so much? (Sep '10) Aug 27 GOLDSTONE REPORT 163
News University of Oklahoma fraternity has history o... Aug 27 madoff zionism 6
News Russia accuses US of fueling Ukrainian crisis (Jun '14) Aug 26 Jaimie 63
News Oklahoma labor commissioner fatally stabbed at ... Aug 24 LeDuped 2
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Aug 24 Swedenforever 77
More from around the web