Barack Obama - THE WHITE ASS KICKER!!!!

Posted in the Oklahoma Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Since Obama won, I have been walking around pushing white men aside. This past Monday, I hit a white man in the nose because I know that both the President and I, have black bood in our veins.
I shoved another white boy in the arena downtown. At the old civic center, I hit a white boy in the nose Tuesday.
I am proud to be Black. THE BLACK MAN OWNS THIS COUNTY. We Blacks have taken this nation from the homosexual right wing man.
I am going downtown later today, I am going to hit some white men in the Adam's Apple. I am PROOUD ---- MIGHT PROUD TO BE A BLAKCK MAN.
Rational Tulsans

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2012
White boys, be humble, admit that you were wrong, and DROP TO YOUR KNEES, LOWER YOUR HEAD, AND PAY HOMAGE TO Barack Obama, WHO WILL ULTIMATELY PROVE TO BE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Dec 10, 2012
He won't be the greatest because he doesn't have that incredible Taft expression.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 10, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
He won't be the greatest because he doesn't have that incredible Taft expression.
Distinctly Old Chap, welcome back

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
White boys, be humble, admit that you were wrong, and DROP TO YOUR KNEES, LOWER YOUR HEAD, AND PAY HOMAGE TO Barack Obama, WHO WILL ULTIMATELY PROVE TO BE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION!!!!!!!!!!
This lacks intellect in ways that would leave a creative vacuum speechless.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Five days after Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned from Congress, his wife, Ald. Sandi Jackson, filed a series of amendments to her ward committee’s campaign fund, revealing dozens of previously undisclosed transactions that went back three years. That includes at least $13,000 in previously undisclosed transfers from her husband’s congressional account into her ward organization account, a Sun-Times review of campaign records show.

Typical
Rational Tulsans

Mannford, OK

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Five days after Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned from Congress, his wife, Ald. Sandi Jackson, filed a series of amendments to her ward committee’s campaign fund, revealing dozens of previously undisclosed transactions that went back three years. That includes at least $13,000 in previously undisclosed transfers from her husband’s congressional account into her ward organization account, a Sun-Times review of campaign records show.
Typical
Why are you so concerned with Black people? Everyone in politics that is Black, you knock them and make an issue out of it. Why are you so obsessed with Black people? Boy, I believe that you may have some kind of sex problem. Do you masturbate at night while thinking about naked Black men?

Paris

#18 Dec 15, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so concerned with Black people? Everyone in politics that is Black, you knock them and make an issue out of it. Why are you so obsessed with Black people? Boy, I believe that you may have some kind of sex problem. Do you masturbate at night while thinking about naked Black men?
Why are most black politicians crooks? As for racial comments, you take the prize cupcake. You hide behind your keyboard when you should go to Deeeeeeetroit and form you own gang. You could roll 5th graders for their lunch money.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so concerned with Black people? Everyone in politics that is Black, you knock them and make an issue out of it. Why are you so obsessed with Black people? Boy, I believe that you may have some kind of sex problem. Do you masturbate at night while thinking about naked Black men?
We know you masturbate to strong white men, don't you bottom boy
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#21 Dec 16, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American...

Above is a link on American politicians indicted on the federal side. How many are Black?

one, maybe? hundreds of whites
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#28 Dec 16, 2012
Jimbo, we think dat' yo' thinkin' is KKK influenced

Paris

#29 Dec 16, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L ist_of_American_federal_politi cians_convicted_of_crimes
Above is a link on American politicians indicted on the federal side. How many are Black?
Obama administration let school security funds lapse...

Well see, Obama is an accessory.

Location hidden

#30 Dec 16, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L ist_of_American_federal_politi cians_convicted_of_crimes

You use Wikipedia? The most unreliable site where people can freely edit things?

Oklahoma City, OK

#31 Dec 17, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Yes, let's completely ignore the fact that you're an idiot and don't think for a minute that the reason why most of those politicians are white isn't a race-related question. Feel free to commit yourself to decades in school and some more decades serving in public offices before you lay this ignorant trash on us.
Rational Tulsans

Claremore, OK

#32 Dec 17, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's completely ignore the fact that you're an idiot and don't think for a minute that the reason why most of those politicians are white isn't a race-related question. Feel free to commit yourself to decades in school and some more decades serving in public offices before you lay this ignorant trash on us.
How about the fact that you are a little homosexual mini penis stupid non experienced redneck right wing white punk that is a Republican because they are basically white, that despises the President simply because he has black blood flowing in his veins. You don't know shit, young white boy. You little selfish prick.

Oklahoma City, OK

#33 Dec 17, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the fact that you are a little homosexual mini penis stupid non experienced redneck right wing white punk that is a Republican because they are basically white, that despises the President simply because he has black blood flowing in his veins. You don't know shit, young white boy. You little selfish prick.
Selfish? How am I selfish? Did you ever consider the fact that whether or not you eat Aunt Jamima's Bacon Pancakes shouldn't dictate your political vantage? It's not like I voted Romney, he was an asshat.

Regardless, you're just a social failure and an angry senior who happens to be angry and black.

Besides, if everything depends so heavily on race, shouldn't you...y'know...not exist? Just saying.

Location hidden

#34 Dec 17, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>How about the fact that you are a little homosexual mini penis stupid non experienced redneck right wing white punk that is a Republican because they are basically white, that despises the President simply because he has black blood flowing in his veins. You don't know shit, young white boy. You little selfish prick.
He knows more than you know who the real God is
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#35 Dec 17, 2012
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
You use Wikipedia? The most unreliable site where people can freely edit things?
dumbass, you can't edit an indictment, lol
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#36 Dec 17, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Selfish? How am I selfish? Did you ever consider the fact that whether or not you eat Aunt Jamima's Bacon Pancakes shouldn't dictate your political vantage? It's not like I voted Romney, he was an asshat.
Regardless, you're just a social failure and an angry senior who happens to be angry and black.
Besides, if everything depends so heavily on race, shouldn't you...y'know...not exist? Just saying.
Punk, little white boys like you are on my payroll

Location hidden

#37 Dec 17, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>Punk, little white boys like you are on my payroll
What payroll? You don't have money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 6 hr WarForOil 83,868
Obama Chicago Gay Bath House Lie Debunked (Apr '13) Jun 21 Truth4U 10
What are the areas to avoid in Oklahoma? (Dec '06) Jun 20 Lisa 61
19 F my stepmom wants to have sex (Oct '15) Jun 13 Maybe 3
where has speed trap man gone? Jun 12 sooner fan 2
News Bodies Of Talihina Brothers Recovered From Kiam... Jun 11 Unanswered Questi... 5
News Chuck Bell - About Us News Story - WRC | Washin... (Mar '08) Jun 10 Manolo 7
More from around the web