Was Ronald Reagan arrested for raping Selene Walters?

Posted in the Oklahoma Forum

“Law unto myself”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 15, 2012
Ratiional Tulsaans wrote:
I am trying to get this link to an article by author Vance Schuller who says that he has proof that Ronald Reagan, in 1952, may have been arrested for raping Selene Walters, the poor woman who he beat first, then viciously raped.
Are you back on that scam again?
Sparky Santos

Hawthorne, CA

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Story was vetted by Time and Newsweek when they attacked Kitty Kelly's book - rape but not battery. Selene said he tore her pantyhose. No story about arrest. So - had it been an actual date - it would have been ' date rape' sometimes called "the battle of the couch" ...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0910366/
Sparky Santos

Hawthorne, CA

#4 Oct 26, 2012
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#6 Apr 25, 2014
Ronald Reagan may have been arrested for raping Selene Walters, recently released documents reveal,.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr -The Artist- 79,561
Lawsuit Against DHS Could Lead To Reform (Feb '08) 17 hr RR EARLE 68
disturbing similarities between the kkk and the... (Mar '12) Dec 23 kropotkin beard 88
Who is the Tea Party in Oklahoma? (May '10) Dec 23 JPL 771
A new low in anti-Muslim American bias Dec 22 muslim hater 53
An All-Black Homeland in North America? (Mar '09) Dec 21 Frederick X 38
Mysteries At Oklahoma Lake Remain For Families ... Dec 21 hollywood here we... 3
More from around the web