TW Shannon is a Uncle Tom

TW Shannon is a Uncle Tom

Posted in the Oklahoma Forum

Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#1 Apr 25, 2014
Uncle Tom Black butt kissing Shannon would have fought for Jefferson Davis during the Civil War. This Uncle Tom boot licking slave is a disgrace.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#2 Apr 25, 2014
White Racists out recruiting uncle toms big time! A black man that would kiss the butt of racists whites like Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin is a black man that wo uld have joined James Earl Ray in killing Martin Luther King.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#3 Apr 27, 2014
I think that Shannon wants to be a white man.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#4 Apr 27, 2014
Any Black that would embrace Sarah Pallin and Ted Cruz has a serious identity problem. I believe Shannon wishes that he was a white man, but if he was a white man, nobody would have paid any attention to him in the Oklahoma Congress. Because, as least by exterior, Shannon appears to be Black. But he thinks like a redneck white man, which mean that under his seemingly black skin, is a white man.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 28, 2014
No he's just one that doesn't go along with pissants such as yourself.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#6 Apr 29, 2014
bluestreak returns wrote:
No he's just one that doesn't go along with pissants such as yourself.
You shut your hole you right wing dog

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#7 Apr 29, 2014
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
You shut your hole you right wing dog
Aw, RT, are you having that time of the month?
Ha ha ha ha

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Jun 20, 2014
This disgusting POS doesn't even acknowledge the Constitution as the supreme law of the land...he gives that honor to his make-believe magic sky daddy. If he knew 9 more things, he would be a moron.
Okie Conservative

Edmond, OK

#9 Jun 26, 2014
RT is a typical liberal calling names instead of talking about issues. I agree with Ha ha ha ha...just short of qualifying, he's not quite a moron yet.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#10 Jun 27, 2014
Okie Conservative wrote:
RT is a typical liberal calling names instead of talking about issues. I agree with Ha ha ha ha...just short of qualifying, he's not quite a moron yet.
RT is a homosexual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 5 hr seektruth 17,169
News Comparison Of QT Employees, OK Teacher Pay Spar... Sat Alvin Boss 2
News Educate Oklahoma: Inmates Receiving An Education Sat Alvin Boss 2
News Nonwhite students outnumber white students in O... Fri moreIndianthanU 1
New in town Where r the drugs Jan 19 Justwondering 1
News Tulsa Boy Hit By Truck In Rush Hour Traffic Jan 19 whydidthechickenc... 1
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Jan 19 Alvin Boss 83,901
More from around the web