War on Christmas

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

#1 Nov 29, 2012
There seems to be a constant identity problem in our "Christian" nation. Christians aren't satisfied with just being equal. They see themselves as entitled or special with the perks that accompany all elitists.

I yearn for the day soon, when Christians and religious peeps of all stripes will be labeled as the extremists they really are. Throw the Black Panthers, KKK, skinheads, Neo-Nazis, Ultra-rich, Xians, etc. into one pile and let their various Gods sort them out.

Let the country be governed by calm, reasonable, logical secular types with no predestined agenda.
Rational Tulsans

Pryor, OK

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Well, if you throw in the "Black Panthers," that is only 5 or 6 people. The so-called "New" Black Panther party is non existent, and only lives in the mindset of Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, etc.
Even the "original" Black Panther party members that are still alive have called this New Black Panther Party "fraudulent with no members."
So, don't compare them with the KKK, which is thriving nowadays. The KKK is just in a new form in the 21st Century. eg: The Tea Party, Right Wing Republicans, Evangelical Republicans, etc.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 30, 2012
I see the two idiots are back at it.

Great White Snark

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
I see the two idiots are back at it.
I see the gubberment leach-scum is still hanging onto his make-work position.....I see the unemployment line in your future.

Great White Snark

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Well, if you throw in the "Black Panthers," that is only 5 or 6 people. The so-called "New" Black Panther party is non existent, and only lives in the mindset of Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, etc.
Even the "original" Black Panther party members that are still alive have called this New Black Panther Party "fraudulent with no members."
So, don't compare them with the KKK, which is thriving nowadays. The KKK is just in a new form in the 21st Century. eg: The Tea Party, Right Wing Republicans, Evangelical Republicans, etc.
You haven't become irrational during my hiatus have you?

Location hidden

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Snark Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I see the gubberment leach-scum is still hanging onto his make-work position.....I see the unemployment line in your future.
I see your same, pathetic boring insult is just that, boring and pathetic

Great White Snark

#8 Dec 1, 2012
I'll help you ignorant yahoos put Christ back into Christmas as soon as you put Christ back into Christianity.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Snark Hunter wrote:
I'll help you ignorant yahoos put Christ back into Christmas as soon as you put Christ back into Christianity.
An atheist help christians? If anybody needs help, it's atheists
Rational Tulsans

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
White trash, you may as well be an atheist in that your racist white supremacist ass has no God whatsoever. White doo-doo, quit insulting the concept of God. You have no God, white boy. Satan is the one talking to your Godless Paganistic racist ass. White boy, as I have told you a countless number of times, your homosexual ass better leave our God alone!!!!

Location hidden

#12 Dec 2, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>White trash, you may as well be an atheist in that your racist white supremacist ass has no God whatsoever. White doo-doo, quit insulting the concept of God. You have no God, white boy. Satan is the one talking to your Godless Paganistic racist ass. White boy, as I have told you a countless number of times, your homosexual ass better leave our God alone!!!!
Shut up racist, nobody is talkin to your dumb self

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
White boy, as I have told you a countless number of times, your homosexual ass better leave our God alone!!!!
Well, see, our God is the Creator of the Universe, while yours is that Yoruban tin idol named Shango.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Snark Hunter wrote:
There seems to be a constant identity problem in our "Christian" nation. Christians aren't satisfied with just being equal. They see themselves as entitled or special with the perks that accompany all elitists.
I yearn for the day soon, when Christians and religious peeps of all stripes will be labeled as the extremists they really are. Throw the Black Panthers, KKK, skinheads, Neo-Nazis, Ultra-rich, Xians, etc. into one pile and let their various Gods sort them out.
Let the country be governed by calm, reasonable, logical secular types with no predestined agenda.
It really is unfortunate that extremist groups are catching the eyes of the house and senate these days, but the chances of rooting those groups out is relatively small.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I say both groups need help down from their soap boxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 18 hr SEEKTRUTH 15,615
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Jun 26 WarForOil 83,868
Obama Chicago Gay Bath House Lie Debunked (Apr '13) Jun 21 Truth4U 10
What are the areas to avoid in Oklahoma? (Dec '06) Jun 20 Lisa 61
19 F my stepmom wants to have sex (Oct '15) Jun 13 Maybe 3
where has speed trap man gone? Jun 12 sooner fan 2
News Bodies Of Talihina Brothers Recovered From Kiam... Jun 11 Unanswered Questi... 5
More from around the web