"I'm Dreaming of a Black Christmas" ...

"I'm Dreaming of a Black Christmas" by Rational Tulsans

Posted in the Oklahoma Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rational Tulsans

Mannford, OK

#1 Dec 20, 2012
"I'm dreaming of a Black Christmas
Just like the one I never knew.
When the White man repented
and quit his damn sinning
and ceased his evil evil ways
I'm dreaming of a Black Christmas
When all the white boys kneel and pray.
For the hate, prejudice and misery
that they caused Blacks throughout history
And the Sinister White Aberration
Will Finally Pay Reparations"
Rational Tulsans

Claremore, OK

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Please, will you white dogs respond to my poem?

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Yeah, it's not a poem. It was modeled after a song, which means it's a lyrical composition.

You're kind of an idiot.

Here, have some poetry.

Seemingly, this rationale
Hit rock bottom, bound to fail
crawling, sprawling, paltry, frail
It's about time Rat packs his things.

Claims of high upbringing, still
None to claim this woeful bro
Chanting, ranting, raging, slow
It's about time Rat packs his things.

Backed by social differences
This Rat has a bone to pick
the sniveling, shriveling, reproachful prick
wrote a "poem" (that he sings..?)

Still, the facts that Rat eludes
Demographics, proper tones
Fills his online closet with bones
It's about time Rat packs his things.
Black Terror

Detroit, MI

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
"I'm dreaming of a Black Christmas
Just like the one I never knew.
When the White man repented
and quit his damn sinning
and ceased his evil evil ways
I'm dreaming of a Black Christmas
When all the white boys kneel and pray.
For the hate, prejudice and misery
that they caused Blacks throughout history
And the Sinister White Aberration
Will Finally Pay Reparations"
That was the most beautiful and meaningful Christmas poem ever. It tops all I've ever heard.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>That was the most beautiful and meaningful Christmas poem ever. It tops all I've ever heard.
^^This guy.

It's not really a poem, I hope you understand that.

Inb4 Rational T Clone, eh?
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>That was the most beautiful and meaningful Christmas poem ever. It tops all I've ever heard.
Black Terror!!!!!!!!!!
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Great to see you again Black Terror. I missed the hell out of you!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Dec 21, 2012
I missed you both.

Stand still for a second.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Great to see you again Black Terror. I missed the hell out of you!!!!!!!!!!
Aww, did you miss your butt buddy?

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Your "poem" is racist and stupid
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#13 Dec 22, 2012
Hey Rat turd....
You decided to "resurrect" your "Sock Chimp".(I mean Puppet) Black Turd...
You sound desperate Boy...
Rational Tulsans

United States

#15 Dec 24, 2012
cowboy wrote:
Hey Rat turd....
You decided to "resurrect" your "Sock Chimp".(I mean Puppet) Black Turd...
You sound desperate Boy...
You Mormon bastard, you cult following sick white supremacist racist scum, YOU LOST TO A BLACK MAN ON NOV. 6. White boy, is your racist ass still aching? We BLACKS CONTROL America now, for at least, FOUR MORE YEARS. Bow to the Black man you lowdown racist pig!!!!!~
Rational Tulsans

United States

#16 Dec 24, 2012
Jesus was a Black man, you racist white dogs. After he was boy, his parents fled to Egypt and hid him there. Egypt was a all Black nation at the time, with the exception of the white colonizing sector. A white baby could not have been hidden in Egypt during that period. Jesus was a Black man, you racist white scums. Your President is Black, and on Dec. 25, you white supremacist dogs are celebrating the birth of a Black man.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#17 Dec 24, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>You Mormon bastard, you cult following sick white supremacist racist scum, YOU LOST TO A BLACK MAN ON NOV. 6. White boy, is your racist ass still aching? We BLACKS CONTROL America now, for at least, FOUR MORE YEARS. Bow to the Black man you lowdown racist pig!!!!!~
How did we lose to a bi-racial man? We didn't personally run against the socialist. Quit saying he's black FOR HE IS BI-RACIAL YOU RACIST RETARD

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#18 Dec 24, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Jesus was a Black man, you racist white dogs. After he was boy, his parents fled to Egypt and hid him there. Egypt was a all Black nation at the time, with the exception of the white colonizing sector. A white baby could not have been hidden in Egypt during that period. Jesus was a Black man, you racist white scums. Your President is Black, and on Dec. 25, you white supremacist dogs are celebrating the birth of a Black man.
Prove it
Rational Tulsans

Pryor, OK

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Blacks are applauding my version of this song.
Rational Tulsans

Pryor, OK

#21 Jan 5, 2013
I am talented
Insanely Sane

Ames, IA

#23 Jan 5, 2013
A few points to point out.

1. Anyone who did not know that President Obama would win is deluded.

2. Anyone who thinks Obama is the worse president clearly thinks so because A. He's black, or B. they are close minded "far" right wing. Notice i say FAR, because I happen to agree with some right wing talking points.

3. Anybody black or white who says he is the best president is also delusional and is only saying so because A. They are like RT guided my misguided viewpoints and hate whites for no other reason the their race's past history as slaves. As such they say it to express themselves into feeling like they have some sort of power over "the hated white man". When in fact they do not, Because in case everyone forgot Obama is half white and half black. Also his black half is not African American, but Kenyan. Therefore he has no relation to the black reparations that some of today's black americans want.....Or B. They say he is the best president just to jump aboard the bandwagon.

There have been a lot of good presidents, also JFK is not one of them. Yes he could have done some good if he had not died, but the fact is he never got a chance to, therefore he cannot be considered a great president.

Also in dealing with black Americans saying they cannot be racist. Of course you can, these days just as many blacks are racist as whites are. Stop playing the race card and man up. There a many successful black people out there, one of them is our President, a good honest president at that!

Maybe if people would stop shouting RACISM!!!!!!! The world would be a lot happier, calling someone who is not a racist, a racist is hatful itself.

So blacks such as RT and BT. STFU and learn to get along and spread tolerance for all. As for any whites who are in fact racist, the race war is over, because no one wins. We all are the same color when we get killed, RED. This petty anger over unfairness of the past and "i'm white and rich so im better" Does not get THE HUMAN RACE ANYWHERE.

Any dumbass fools who refuse to give up their hate, white or black. Find a new outlet for you insane beliefs, maybe someday your beliefs shall become so insane you'll start sounding sane to someone besides yourselves.

This has been Insanely Sane, Thank you come again.
Rational Tulsans

Claremore, OK

#24 Jan 5, 2013
Insanely Sane wrote:
A few points to point out.
1. Anyone who did not know that President Obama would win is deluded.
2. Anyone who thinks Obama is the worse president clearly thinks so because A. He's black, or B. they are close minded "far" right wing. Notice i say FAR, because I happen to agree with some right wing talking points.
3. Anybody black or white who says he is the best president is also delusional and is only saying so because A. They are like RT guided my misguided viewpoints and hate whites for no other reason the their race's past history as slaves. As such they say it to express themselves into feeling like they have some sort of power over "the hated white man". When in fact they do not, Because in case everyone forgot Obama is half white and half black. Also his black half is not African American, but Kenyan. Therefore he has no relation to the black reparations that some of today's black americans want.....Or B. They say he is the best president just to jump aboard the bandwagon.
There have been a lot of good presidents, also JFK is not one of them. Yes he could have done some good if he had not died, but the fact is he never got a chance to, therefore he cannot be considered a great president.
Also in dealing with black Americans saying they cannot be racist. Of course you can, these days just as many blacks are racist as whites are. Stop playing the race card and man up. There a many successful black people out there, one of them is our President, a good honest president at that!
Maybe if people would stop shouting RACISM!!!!!!! The world would be a lot happier, calling someone who is not a racist, a racist is hatful itself.
So blacks such as RT and BT. STFU and learn to get along and spread tolerance for all. As for any whites who are in fact racist, the race war is over, because no one wins. We all are the same color when we get killed, RED. This petty anger over unfairness of the past and "i'm white and rich so im better" Does not get THE HUMAN RACE ANYWHERE.
Any dumbass fools who refuse to give up their hate, white or black. Find a new outlet for you insane beliefs, maybe someday your beliefs shall become so insane you'll start sounding sane to someone besides yourselves.
This has been Insanely Sane, Thank you come again.
Well, let's see what President Obama has done in his first term:
Rational Tulsans

Claremore, OK

#25 Jan 5, 2013
1. Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of America’s long-term fiscal problems.

4. Ended the War in Iraq: Ordered all U.S. military forces out of the country. Last troops left on December 18, 2011.

7. Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry: In 2009, injected $62 billion in federal money (on top of $13.4 billion in loans from the Bush administration) into ailing GM and Chrysler in return for equity stakes and agreements for massive restructuring. Since bottoming out in 2009, the auto industry has added more than 100,000 jobs. In 2011, the Big Three automakers all gained market share for the first time in two decades. The government expects to lose $16 billion of its investment, less if the price of the GM stock it still owns increases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma landlord to pay $800,000 to resolve se... 19 hr Bob Up 2
News Oklahoma college board member chided for anti-g... Tue chide on 1
News Record Number Of Bikers Deliver Presents To OKC... Mon troopA 1
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) Dec 8 seektruth 18,907
News OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Dec 7 his wife 95
News The Latest: Prisons chief: Halfway house closur... Dec 5 MAGA 3
News Body cam footage shows night Oklahoma legislato... Dec 5 shocknawe 1
More from around the web