This is what Rational Tulsans will ne...

This is what Rational Tulsans will never understand about racism

Posted in the Oklahoma Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 9, 2013
http://www.discriminations.us/2009/05/nj-med-...

Judging by color is the root of many problems in American society. Unfortunately, that mostly pertains to African Americans, who have long-ago passed the appropriate signature line of reconstructon. Government and social aide of the African American community has become a widespread social identity for African Americans based on skin color. It no longer matters where you came from. It no longer matters what you really need from society. It's all about what you can get from society, and that's counterintuitive.
Rational Tulsans

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2013
White boy, 63,1% of all welfare entitlements are paid to WHITE PEOPLE.
Nearly 100% of all CORPORATE WELFARE,IS PAID TO WHITE PEOPLE.
For DECADES in this nation, Blacks were THE LAST HIRED, AND FIRST FIRED!!!
In the 1980's, through the Boland Amendment, Congress made it unlawful to give military aide to the Contras. But only humanitarian aide.
Ronald Reagan and his corrupt Administration broke the law, on a bill that Reagan had signed into law himself (two Boland Amendments) and shipped military aide to the Contras along with money derived from the illegal sale of weapons to Iran.
The Contras then began using the cash in order to traffic cocaine into the Black communities in America. This scheme was well documented by Garry Webb who wrote a series of articles on the topic when he worked for the San Jose newspaper.
The CIA turned a blind eye while the cocaine, again, indirectly approved by the Reagan Administration, was being smuggled into the Black community.
THIS STARTED THE COCAINE EPIDEMIC AND THE SUBSEQUENT CRACK COCAINE PROBLEMS IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS, through that BASTARD, Ronald Reagan.
At the same time, Reagan was cutting social programs which WERE WORKING in Black communities as a mechanism to uplift the people, who had been the victims of decades of institutional racism.
With the cocaine that Reagan allowed to be funneled through the Black neighborhoods, and the cutting of all the social programs, Reagan, with his white racist surrogates, DESTROYED the progress that Blacks had been making in the post civil rights era.
Sonny boy, it wasn't a cakewalk for Blacks. Your people tried to DESTROY my people. The examples you cite, are a direct result of White Racism, and the policies of the Reagan Administration.
Rational Tulsans

United States

#3 Jan 9, 2013
http://www.narconews.com/darkalliance/

Do a little investigation, White boy. And see what your HERO, that dead bastard Ronald Reagan, did to the Black community at the time in which the Black community was making progress.

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
White boy, 63,1% of all welfare entitlements are paid to WHITE PEOPLE.
Nearly 100% of all CORPORATE WELFARE,IS PAID TO WHITE PEOPLE.
For DECADES in this nation, Blacks were THE LAST HIRED, AND FIRST FIRED!!!
In the 1980's, through the Boland Amendment, Congress made it unlawful to give military aide to the Contras. But only humanitarian aide.
Ronald Reagan and his corrupt Administration broke the law, on a bill that Reagan had signed into law himself (two Boland Amendments) and shipped military aide to the Contras along with money derived from the illegal sale of weapons to Iran.
The Contras then began using the cash in order to traffic cocaine into the Black communities in America. This scheme was well documented by Garry Webb who wrote a series of articles on the topic when he worked for the San Jose newspaper.
The CIA turned a blind eye while the cocaine, again, indirectly approved by the Reagan Administration, was being smuggled into the Black community.
THIS STARTED THE COCAINE EPIDEMIC AND THE SUBSEQUENT CRACK COCAINE PROBLEMS IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS, through that BASTARD, Ronald Reagan.
At the same time, Reagan was cutting social programs which WERE WORKING in Black communities as a mechanism to uplift the people, who had been the victims of decades of institutional racism.
With the cocaine that Reagan allowed to be funneled through the Black neighborhoods, and the cutting of all the social programs, Reagan, with his white racist surrogates, DESTROYED the progress that Blacks had been making in the post civil rights era.
Sonny boy, it wasn't a cakewalk for Blacks. Your people tried to DESTROY my people. The examples you cite, are a direct result of White Racism, and the policies of the Reagan Administration.
I see exactly zero credibility in this. Provide some sources. Cocaine has been around since Colombia was a place, and you're suggesting that welfare goes...strictly to black people? I don't get you.

This nation needs equality. You have access to a computer and the freedom to make your own profits. Use it.

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
http://www.narconews.com/darka lliance/
Do a little investigation, White boy. And see what your HERO, that dead bastard Ronald Reagan, did to the Black community at the time in which the Black community was making progress.
I didn't realize that NARCO counted as an unbiased news source. Any chance you can find me non-conspiracy-theory material?
Rational Tulsans

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Rational Tulsans

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Rational Tulsans

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Rational Tulsans

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and_Contras_...

You misinformed white boy, you really didn't know about this?
Rational Tulsans

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2013
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2000/060800a.ht...

White boy, the CIA admitted it. Do you have any knowledge whatsoever?
Rational Tulsans

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2013
I must go now. I sure kicked your ass in our debates today

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jan 9, 2013
The CIA admitted to some of the information displayed, but NARCO is really projecting this in a way that a-) seems improbable and b-) is impossible to prove.
Rational Tulsans

United States

#14 Jan 20, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
http://www.discriminations.us/ 2009/05/nj-med-student-expelle d-for-calling-himself-%E2%80%9 Cwhite-african-american%E2%80% 9D/
Judging by color is the root of many problems in American society. Unfortunately, that mostly pertains to African Americans, who have long-ago passed the appropriate signature line of reconstructon. Government and social aide of the African American community has become a widespread social identity for African Americans based on skin color. It no longer matters where you came from. It no longer matters what you really need from society. It's all about what you can get from society, and that's counterintuitive.
See Distinctly, you are the one that has no understanding of racism. Just because a black person does like an individual white person, or a white person does not like an individual black person, does not make them a racist.
White people are the only racist because if white people do not like black people, and can implement policies in this nation to reflect that thought, that is racism. It is institutional, and not individual. Also, most white men are homosexuals.
Rational Tulsans

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Distinctly, I like you. But if I were next to you, I would hit you. I would take a swing at you simply because you are so foolish. Are you a big guy?
I am 6'2" and weigh 195. I like to fight, but I only like to fight people that are right wingers. Do you want to fight?

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Jan 21, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Distinctly, I like you. But if I were next to you, I would hit you. I would take a swing at you simply because you are so foolish. Are you a big guy?
I am 6'2" and weigh 195. I like to fight, but I only like to fight people that are right wingers. Do you want to fight?
I've been in mixed martial arts most of my life. I'm actually pretty lanky, and marriage has awarded me in a beer belly. I'd still take the hit before I broke you off at the elbows, nothing personal.

Nonetheless, you can't argue with a textbook definition of something you're trying to reinvent. The literal, actual origin of the word racism does not exclude individual or institutional. It's an all-encompassing definition. You can be a racist individual. It doesn't matter what color you are, it doesn't matter where you're from. Right now, you're trying to denote individual racism against what you define as "pure" racism, or institutional racism. Right now, the president is half-black (though I still don't understand what about that is a big deal), and you never know who will wind up in that seat next. Is this nation undergoing institutionalized racism? Absolutely. We're providing benefits to all "minorities" on the grounds that they...what? What grounds exactly? Do minorities contribute more to society? Do they undergo oppression from government bodies and corporate networks? Are they currently enduring social reconstruction?

Be careful how you answer those.
Rational Tulsans

Pryor, OK

#22 Jan 21, 2013
Son, you are confusing the word "bigot" with the word "racist."
Sure, even blacks can be "bigots." But understandably so. But Blacks are not racists, at least in America, because they have never had the power to implement policies that would subjugate, or suppress, white people as a whole because of the color of their skin.
See, sonny, white people hated Blacks because they were Black. Many Blacks deplore white people because of how Whites treated them.
Nazi's hated Jews because Jews were Jews. Many and most Jews hated Nazi's because of what they did to them. Think, boy, think!!!!!!

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#23 Jan 21, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Sure, even blacks can be "bigots." But understandably so. But Blacks are not racists, at least in America, because they have never had the power to implement policies that would subjugate, or suppress, white people as a whole because of the color of their skin.
See, sonny, white people hated Blacks because they were Black. Many Blacks deplore white people because of how Whites treated them.
Nazi's hated Jews because Jews were Jews. Many and most Jews hated Nazi's because of what they did to them. Think, boy, think!!!!!!
You're racist, so yes, blacks can be racist

bluestreak returns

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24 Jan 21, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Are you a big guy?
I am 6'2" and weigh 195. I like to fight, but I only like to fight people that are right wingers.
Not unless your homeys are with you to back you up, Sambo! You always been a pack-animal, boy?

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 Jan 22, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
rac·ism
[rey-siz-uh m]
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

You can no longer argue the second clause of racism, as Congress, the House and even the Presidential Elections have hosted African Americans for decades. You're literally arguing that the American government--which provides you multiple types of grants based on your skin color--is discriminating against you. That is neither fair nor true to assume.

Regardless, your baseless claims about all people with white skin inherently carrying preferences for same-sex and pedophilic relations is a perfect example of racism. The fact that you support the president based on his skin color is a perfect example of racism. Institutionally, the fact that people like Colin Powell strictly supported Obama because of his skin color is perfectly racist (link below).
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...

My parents are friends with a couple who strictly vote for minorities because "they need a voice." Yes, that's a fine reason for a ton of things, but it's also preference based on race, which is racism. It's preference based on gender, which is sexism. The fact that they vote a group in based on background, race, gender or preference instead of plans and policies is the exact form of bias which your ancestors fought for generations.

bluestreak returns

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#26 Feb 4, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Sonny boy, it wasn't a cakewalk for Blacks.
Thanks for the feedback, I was worried that someone may not have been doing their job on this side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Husband Seeks Justice For Wife Following Norman... 2 hr redundant 1
News Oklahoma Woman Reports Husband After Finding Ch... 2 hr Epeshians 1
News 4 troopers hurt, suspect dead in Oklahoma shootout 3 hr Talihinasux 41
News Route 66 PatriotFest Set For Saturday, May 26 11 hr cantforget 1
News Police Give 'All Clear' After Investigating Sus... 11 hr cantforget 1
News Oklahoma teacher receives more terrible news as... 12 hr iqbasedinnumbers 2
News Hacker Threatened To 'Ruin' Oklahoma Teen Unles... 15 hr standup 1