DistinctlyOK - THE QUEER RETURNS

Posted in the Oklahoma Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rational Tulsans

Muskogee, OK

#1 Dec 11, 2012
DistinctlyOK, and Midwest, two queers, are once again united on this forum. The Butt Buddies need to get married.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
DistinctlyOK, and Midwest, two queers, are once again united on this forum. The Butt Buddies need to get married.
Seein he has a wife and I do too, we ain't butt buddies. We ain't you

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Thought this was a politically oriented forum, Rational. You got some splainin' to do.

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

#6 Dec 13, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
Thought this was a politically oriented forum, Rational. You got some splainin' to do.
I'll bet MWC is the glad you're here...he no longer is the dumbest racist welfare dude on Topix....are you guys blood brothers at Stinker Field's make a job?

Location hidden

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Snark Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet MWC is the glad you're here...he no longer is the dumbest racist welfare dude on Topix....are you guys blood brothers at Stinker Field's make a job?
Im sorry, did the racist's boyfriend say something useful? No, then go away lil girl, nobody cares what you have to say

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Snark Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you haven't had much experience with me. Nonetheless, it's good to know you've found your nirvana in Dr. Seuss rhymes. Snark? Shark....really? I'm sure you're frontiering artistry that has previously eluded mankind for hundreds of years. Maybe you should patent it, since it gives you such obvious entitlement.

Great White Snark

#9 Dec 13, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you haven't had much experience with me. Nonetheless, it's good to know you've found your nirvana in Dr. Seuss rhymes. Snark? Shark....really? I'm sure you're frontiering artistry that has previously eluded mankind for hundreds of years. Maybe you should patent it, since it gives you such obvious entitlement.
Experience with you? I'd say that covers 100% of intellectual people world wide.....

Great White Snark

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry, did the racist's boyfriend say something useful? No, then go away lil girl, nobody cares what you have to say
Is your welfare job safe until the end of the year?

Location hidden

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Snark Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your welfare job safe until the end of the year?
Yep. My paycheck comes from a different pot of money. Is your job safe? Oh, wait, I forgot, you don't have one because you are a leech getting money off the taxpayers because you are too damn lazy to work

Great White Snark

#12 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Yep. My paycheck comes from a different pot of money. Is your job safe? Oh, wait, I forgot, you don't have one because you are a leech getting money off the taxpayers because you are too damn lazy to work
That's where you and I begin to differ...I've never had a gov't connected job in my life...you on the other hand, would be a McDonald's if you weren't on DOD welfare.

The only thing you're qualified for is to follow the loud noises of Limbaugh and Hannity

Location hidden

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Snark Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>That's where you and I begin to differ...I've never had a gov't connected job in my life...you on the other hand, would be a McDonald's if you weren't on DOD welfare.

The only thing you're qualified for is to follow the loud noises of Limbaugh and Hannity
I'm goin to tell you what I tell your boyfriend, I don't follow Fox News, I don't follow CNN, nor MSNBC. So, nice try assuming you know me. When you don't know shit.

And I don't know why you're hellbent on saying I'm on welfare but I'm not, nor will I ever be.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#14 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm goin to tell you what I tell your boyfriend, I don't follow Fox News, I don't follow CNN, nor MSNBC. So, nice try assuming you know me. When you don't know shit.
And I don't know why you're hellbent on saying I'm on welfare but I'm not, nor will I ever be.
Redneck, then why is every point of view that you adopt, right from the FOX News Rush Limbaugh talking points? You're a bald faced liar, right winger.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>Redneck, then why is every point of view that you adopt, right from the FOX News Rush Limbaugh talking points? You're a bald faced liar, right winger.
Yea, I highly doubt Rush said exactly what I said you racist liar. I don't watch Fox News. You're so stupid and immature you Dickless, racist piece if shit
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Distinctly is not a racist. Just a fool. But you are Midwest, why do you constantly deny it?

Location hidden

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Distinctly is not a racist. Just a fool. But you are Midwest, why do you constantly deny it?
Deny what? I have nothing to deny. You on the other hand have things to confess. So fess up you racist sack of shit

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Right out of your own mouth. No, I'm not a racist, but I'm still a foundationalist and a libertarian.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#23 Jan 19, 2013
Midwest, I have know white boys like you all of my life. When I was young,I went through school desegregation and viciously and violently physically fought white boys like you. I would leave them on the floor in a bloody pulp. Somebody should teach you a lesson? Someone should teach you that racism is not an option.
If I were in your company for five minutes, you and I would clash, physically. Yes, I would throw the first violent punch, then I would commence to fight dirty. The police would have to stop the fight. You are not a good white person.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#24 Jan 19, 2013
Midwest, have you ever had a fight with a black person? A black guy must have kicked your ass before.

Location hidden

#26 Jan 19, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Midwest, I have know white boys like you all of my life. When I was young,I went through school desegregation and viciously and violently physically fought white boys like you. I would leave them on the floor in a bloody pulp. Somebody should teach you a lesson? Someone should teach you that racism is not an option.
If I were in your company for five minutes, you and I would clash, physically. Yes, I would throw the first violent punch, then I would commence to fight dirty. The police would have to stop the fight. You are not a good white person.
And once again, you have proves nothing and talk out your ass

Oklahoma City, OK

#28 Jan 21, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Midwest, have you ever had a fight with a black person? A black guy must have kicked your ass before.
They're no different than white people. Ever had your ass handed to you by an albino eggplant? Lemme know if you're up to the task.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma's New Lesbian State Senator: 'I Ran as... Wed Pilots nail drivi... 12
News Oklahoma college board member chided for anti-g... Dec 12 chide on 1
News Oklahoma landlord to pay $800,000 to resolve se... Dec 11 POS ags 1
News Record Number Of Bikers Deliver Presents To OKC... Dec 11 troopA 1
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) Dec 8 seektruth 18,907
News OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Dec 7 his wife 95
News The Latest: Prisons chief: Halfway house closur... Dec 5 MAGA 3
More from around the web