Right Wing Fake Scandals will backfire

Posted in the Oklahoma Forum

Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 17, 2013
I challenge you right wingers to a bet. Number one, not one single made up scandal by the GOP will result in nothing against the President. They will all fall flat on their faces. My bet is that if Obama is proven to have misled the people (and by proven, I mean, "proven!" Not some BS declaration from a right winger)in any way, or told any lie, I will never pop my head in here again. Right Wing liars, shame on you! This is the most ethical, the most honest President that we have ever had. And not ONE SINGLE ONE of the FAKE Republican so called scandals lead to Obama. NONE. Right Wing dogs, right wing racists and white supremacists, why do you guys lie so much???????

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 May 17, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
I challenge you right wingers to a bet. Number one, not one single made up scandal by the GOP will result in nothing against the President. They will all fall flat on their faces. My bet is that if Obama is proven to have misled the people (and by proven, I mean, "proven!" Not some BS declaration from a right winger)in any way, or told any lie, I will never pop my head in here again. Right Wing liars, shame on you! This is the most ethical, the most honest President that we have ever had. And not ONE SINGLE ONE of the FAKE Republican so called scandals lead to Obama. NONE. Right Wing dogs, right wing racists and white supremacists, why do you guys lie so much???????
Well, since he lied about Fast and Furious and Benghazi, you lose
Obamastein

United States

#3 May 18, 2013
The impeachment process has already begun. As soon as Hillary Clinton is subpeonaed to testify, she will be compelled to tell the truth about evil Obama letting our people die. If she lies she will perjur herself and be charged with a felony. It's plain that the liberal lies are coming out and they will pay for their lies. The Obama regime is crumbling just like I said it would.
Stone

Muskogee, OK

#4 May 18, 2013
He'll probably slither and lie his way through it again like he always does.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 May 19, 2013
Obamastein wrote:
The impeachment process has already begun. As soon as Hillary Clinton is subpeonaed to testify, she will be compelled to tell the truth about evil Obama letting our people die. If she lies she will perjur herself and be charged with a felony. It's plain that the liberal lies are coming out and they will pay for their lies. The Obama regime is crumbling just like I said it would.
Hilary Clinton already testified.

Funny how the Ambassador and the Admiral that wrote the report on Benghazi weren't allowed to testify at Issa's big top circus. Issa told them they had to be behind closed doors. He obviously doesn't want the Republican minions hearing it.

Gee whiz, all this drama to try and wipe out Hilary and all it's doing is showing how desperate the Republicans are for Hilary not to run.
Obamastein

United States

#6 May 19, 2013
We will see. Isn't it convenient that just weeks after Benghazi that suddenly Portreas has an extra-marital affair and is forced to resign as CIA director? What will you say when he testifies that Benghazi was a cover up? Obama, Hillary Clinton, and all the other cover up artists are going down!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 May 19, 2013
Obamastein wrote:
We will see. Isn't it convenient that just weeks after Benghazi that suddenly Portreas has an extra-marital affair and is forced to resign as CIA director? What will you say when he testifies that Benghazi was a cover up? Obama, Hillary Clinton, and all the other cover up artists are going down!
Petraus has already testified and commented on Benghazi.

I guess you are confused since Issa's had around at least 6 or 7 hearings on Benghazi.

The Repubs are counting on you to not keeping up with it. Evidently their right. Did you know that Congress already had the Benghazi emails? So when they were released to the public, they knew that the Republicans had doctored them and ABC news reported the false one and that CBS news caught the lie...
Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 6, 2014
Rational Tulsans wrote:

Enjoy the Crow !

“back for a limited time”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 May 6, 2014
Rational Tulsans wrote:
How about, just don't show your head here again, and be done with it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr Justaminute 80,624
Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Fri WasteWater 67
Street Racing ? Jan 22 Dusty 2
butch klaus/family Jan 22 ivy pate 2
Lawsuit Filed Against Department Of Human Services (Feb '08) Jan 21 destiny 297
Oklahomans Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day... Jan 20 squeezers 2
disturbing similarities between the kkk and the... (Mar '12) Jan 20 NbSissy 90
More from around the web