Republican Racists lost Nov. 2012 Election

Posted in the Oklahoma Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rational Tulsans

Claremore, OK

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Sometimes I don't think that I should waste the time responding to you bigot right wing assholes. 1) OBAMA WON THE ELECTION!!!! Right Wingers, is that a lie? 2) OBAMA RECEIVED 5 MILLION MORE VOTES THAN ROMNEY!!!!!!!!! Right Wingers, is that a lie? 3) OBAMA RECEIVED OVER 100 MORE ELECTORAL VOTES THAN ROMNEY!!!!!! Right wingers, is that a lie? 4) DURING THE LAST FIVE (5) PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, THE DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT CANDIDATE HAS WON THE POPULAR VOTE COUNT OVER THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE!!!!! Right Wingers, is that a lie? THE AMERICAN PEOPLE PREFER A DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT OVER A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT!!!!!! Right Wingers, is that a lie?

People are sick and tired of you racist Republicans. You're a dying breed. You asshole racist punk ass bitches on these news channel threads are losers. I told you homo white boy conservative Republicans ALL ALONG that President Obama would defeat Mitt Romney in the election. But dumb FOX News lamebrain's Cowboy, Jimbo, Midwest, etc., they said that I was crazy, that there was no way Obama would win.
But I PROVED YOU WHITE FOOLS WRONG --- I AM THE ONE THAT ACCURATELY PREDICTED THE ELECTION, and I made all of you white fools look even more foolish. we won ------ YOU LOST, RIGHT WINGERS!!!!!!!!!! LIVE WITH IT!!!!!!

“back for a limited time”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Sometimes I don't think that I should waste the time responding to you bigot right wing assholes.
Good, so don't!
Rational Tulsans wrote:
2) OBAMA RECEIVED 5 MILLION MORE VOTES THAN ROMNEY!!!!!!!!! Right Wingers, is that a lie?
Sounds like a very narrow margin, boy.
Rational Tulsans wrote:
But dumb FOX News lamebrain's Cowboy, Jimbo, Midwest, etc., they said that I was crazy, that there was no way Obama would win.
Well, you're crazy, anyway.
Rational Tulsans wrote:
But I PROVED YOU WHITE FOOLS WRONG --- I AM THE ONE THAT ACCURATELY PREDICTED THE ELECTION
Just a lucky guess, boy.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 4, 2013
And yet all your posts still proves you're a lying racist prissy bitch
Rational Tulsans

Pryor, OK

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Nope, what it proves is that my God is real, and your God is fake. I believe that Jesus Christ, not the white movie version, but the REAL Jesus Christ was the son of God.
Jesus Christ was a Black man, and not a white man like your fake movies, Passion of Christ, and King of Kings, would lead one to believe.
I believe in the Bible which says that God created man in his image. Since nearly all anthropologist conclude that man originated in Africa, which means that the original man was Black, that GOD IS ALSO BLACK.
I believe that the white conservative man is a demon from the pits of Hell and that the dog has NO GOD WHATSOEVER.
I am right, you guys are wrong. Obama will go down in history as the GREATEST PRESIDENT IN MODERN TIMES. Live with it, White haters.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Nope, what it proves is that my God is real, and your God is fake. I believe that Jesus Christ, not the white movie version, but the REAL Jesus Christ was the son of God.
Jesus Christ was a Black man, and not a white man like your fake movies, Passion of Christ, and King of Kings, would lead one to believe.
I believe in the Bible which says that God created man in his image. Since nearly all anthropologist conclude that man originated in Africa, which means that the original man was Black, that GOD IS ALSO BLACK.
I believe that the white conservative man is a demon from the pits of Hell and that the dog has NO GOD WHATSOEVER.
I am right, you guys are wrong. Obama will go down in history as the GREATEST PRESIDENT IN MODERN TIMES. Live with it, White haters.
Nope. Your bullshit proves nothing except the truth of what I said about you, that your a lying, prissy, racist bitch

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
It proves that your "god" is as false as diet Mountain Dew, due to the number bias and popularity of the current president. If you want to say that your "god" put Obama up on that pedestal, then aren't you passively saying that Obama couldn't have done it himself? Take your pick: was it your "god" or your "other god?"

More than anything, you're just mad that the average white conservative doesn't support your black supremacy bullshit.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 6, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>It proves that your "god" is as false as diet Mountain Dew, due to the number bias and popularity of the current president. If you want to say that your "god" put Obama up on that pedestal, then aren't you passively saying that Obama couldn't have done it himself? Take your pick: was it your "god" or your "other god?"

More than anything, you're just mad that the average white conservative doesn't support your black supremacy bullshit.
You gotta remember that he's a supporter of the false religion know as the Black Liberation Church, where they encourage racism and they believe everybody in the bible was black

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta remember that he's a supporter of the false religion know as the Black Liberation Church, where they encourage racism and they believe everybody in the bible was black
I remember, but I also worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He boiled for our sins.
Rational Tulsans

Pryor, OK

#12 Feb 6, 2013
I am a lifelong member of a Methodist church. Don't know what you fools are talking about.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
I am a lifelong member of a Methodist church. Don't know what you fools are talking about.
Oh really. I work with a guy who is Methodist and he doesn't say racist shot bout God like you do

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Must be an absolute joke of a church then, if it focuses so much on skin color.

What about faith and divinity? Does your Pseudo-Methodist group behind the 81st st Wal-Mart Dumpster consider those?

Location hidden

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
We're here to educate you boy. You're welcome.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#18 Feb 15, 2013
lol
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#19 Feb 15, 2013
White boy is the only race of men in this country that ever tried to deny other races their constitutional rights based upon the color of their skin
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#20 Feb 15, 2013
The white boy is a homosexual

Location hidden

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
So how are you and Faith's relationship doing these days?

Location hidden

#22 Feb 16, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
So are you
Rational Tulsans

Tahlequah, OK

#23 Feb 16, 2013
That election on Nov. 6 really hurt you racist white boys, didn't it? Gee, it must have been devastating seeing that Black President win again.
You white boys need to quit the hate.

Location hidden

#25 Feb 16, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
No hate with us, just politics. But you have need of an attitude transplant.

Location hidden

#26 Feb 16, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
That election on Nov. 6 really hurt you racist white boys, didn't it? Gee, it must have been devastating seeing that Black President win again.
You mean the white president that won?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 min Max 75,856
A new low in anti-Muslim American bias 4 hr supersonic boom 2
'Supreme Court justice Sotomayor meets with gro... Sep 12 Raoul Thibodeaux 1
Tulsa Couple Asks U.S. Supreme Court To Hear Ga... Sep 11 eJohn 42
butch klaus/family Sep 10 Just curious 1
RACIAL PROFILING - a Tulsa Problem (Feb '10) Sep 7 Big Mo 283
The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Sep 7 Leo 11,289
•••

Oklahoma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE