Can White People Go to Heaven?

Posted in the Oklahoma Forum

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Rational Tulsans

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2011
Yes, the liberal white people can. But the conservative, or the KKK or the Tea Party, or the Republican White people are Godless Demons
justme

Claremore, OK

#2 Apr 2, 2011
Well, actually you're wrong. God said through Paul to Timothy that a soldier doesn't get involved in civilian affairs. He tries to please his commanding officer. I don't get involved in politics. God is in control of all that, Romans says so.

I think both sides are phony with their own agendas but what do you expect with the churches being the example and the teachers being religious hypocrites. If their teachers are religious hypocrites, the congregation can only be as good as their teachers. When they are fully grown the best the congregation can hope for is to be religious hypocrites.

As I've said before, God is not male or female nor does he have flesh to be black, white, yellow, red, or any other skin pigment color. He is spirit not flesh. You do err!
TFCN

Chickasha, OK

#3 Apr 2, 2011
Are there any restrictions on this Spirit that you call God,do you separate this Spirit from Life or do you think of it as perhaps that which animates Life as in the Kabbalah.
justme

Claremore, OK

#4 Apr 2, 2011
TFCN wrote:
Are there any restrictions on this Spirit that you call God,do you separate this Spirit from Life or do you think of it as perhaps that which animates Life as in the Kabbalah.
I take it you're talking to me. If not, please forgive me for interrupting.

As it says in Acts, In him we live and move and have our being. He in omnipresent. Nothing happens outside the will of God. The churches have painted it as if the devil is in control and that's simply not true as the scripture states that even a sparrow doesn't fall/die except by the will of God. So, with that being the case, how much more a man? They forget as it's written in Job. The devil had to get God's permission to be able to do anything to Job. The devil said you have a hedge around him and I can do nothing to him. But strike everything he has and he will surely curse you to your face. And again after that didn't work he had to get permission to strike his flesh.

Now to the question I think you're asking about life? God told Adam and Eve that on the day you eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you will surely die, but physically they lived on for centuries, but they died spiritually that day. In other words, the only life there was, God or his spirit, left them.
TFCN

Chickasha, OK

#6 Apr 2, 2011
Yes you are right justme,I was addressing you as the rational person here so far. You seem to have a better grasp on the situation than most Christians after all Jesus did tell us that the Kingdom of God was in us. Perhaps the Spirit only became hidden by materialism (greed for the apple) and all a person has to do is remove the veils of materialism and the Spirit is revealed. Easy thing to say hard thing to do but doable.Do you know anything about the ancient mystery schools and their approach to consciousness, what became occult knowledge,(satanism is just more christian BS),occult in its meaning just means hidden knowledge.Do you know anything of the Druids and their Wyrd,the interconnectedness of all things in life. Time to go work but I will get back sometime over the weekend,Heaven is Friday afternoon,you have your paycheck in your pocket and nothing but pure potential ahead of you,hell is Monday morning,you blew your check and have nothing to show for it and a whole week of work before another weekend.
justme

Claremore, OK

#7 Apr 2, 2011
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Pretty good analysis. But I do not think that God approves of evil, nor do I believe that God will let evil white people into heaven. God will not allow Satan into Heaven, so why would he/she allow evil white conservatives, or Tea Party whites, into Heaven?
Christ said it this way, all that do evil and everything that causes sin will be plucked up and thrown in the lake of fire.
justme

Claremore, OK

#8 Apr 2, 2011
TFCN wrote:
Yes you are right justme,I was addressing you as the rational person here so far. You seem to have a better grasp on the situation than most Christians after all Jesus did tell us that the Kingdom of God was in us. Perhaps the Spirit only became hidden by materialism (greed for the apple) and all a person has to do is remove the veils of materialism and the Spirit is revealed. Easy thing to say hard thing to do but doable.Do you know anything about the ancient mystery schools and their approach to consciousness, what became occult knowledge,(satanism is just more christian BS),occult in its meaning just means hidden knowledge.Do you know anything of the Druids and their Wyrd,the interconnectedness of all things in life. Time to go work but I will get back sometime over the weekend,Heaven is Friday afternoon,you have your paycheck in your pocket and nothing but pure potential ahead of you,hell is Monday morning,you blew your check and have nothing to show for it and a whole week of work before another weekend.
About the occult stuff: I only read the bible and connected references, for example I have the apocryphal old testament and have looked into many books from the library system that may or may not have been bible but were left out during translation. But this one thing is clear, the only way you will ever know God is by his Holy Spirit which he sent to lead us into ALL truth. It can't be understood or figured out with our natural mind and the scripture for that is in 1 Corinthians 2:6-14. That's why it says so many times, "the promised Holy Spirit".

It says in 2 Corinthians that the veil remains until they turn to Christ.(Which is the way the truth and the life.) It doesn't matter what one says, like saying Jesus is Lord is not enough to save you. Jesus said not everyone that says Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom, but those that do the will of my father. In other words, if Jesus is your Lord then you are his servant and he is your "master"(that's what Lord means). If a slave doesn't obey their master he is not a servant and the master/owner is not their Lord. In this case their flesh is their Lord.

Like you say the kingdom is within us. Ezekiel puts it this way, God will take away your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh that is careful do his sayings. And then in 2 Corinthians it says the old is gone the new has come and all this is from God. A new creation it says in another place and that is just other words to say,"Born Again".

Also, you are correct, the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil.
justme

Claremore, OK

#9 Apr 2, 2011
TFCN wrote:
I also want to add that the Samaritan woman asked Jesus one important question, that if the churches had known these things they would never have started building all the buildings and started with all their rituals.

The question in John 4:

19 “Sir,” the woman said,“I can see that you are a prophet. 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”

She is asking him where do we go to church, in essence. Jerusalem was where the Solomon's temple was. Samaria had it's own. His reponse was,

21 “Woman,” Jesus replied,“believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

Let me paraphrase that. You won't have to go to a building because God isn't looking for ritual but for the people to TRULY worship him, inside theirselves. In other words in spirit and in truth.

So when man without the spirit hears the message of salvation they decide to build giant buildings and works of art so they can pass out a schedule as to how the ritual will be played out each service. They also have to have money to pay the light bill, gas bill and water bill. And for repairs to keep the place up. Lawn maintenance, et.al. So how we going to get people to give us money. After reading the old testament without the spirit they decide that a tithe is in order, totally forgetting that it's no where in the new testament. The only reference to it in the old was the people were to set aside a tenth of all the land produced, along with their animals. Then it goes on to say that they were to take that tithe and eat it before the Lord at the tent of meeting or temple when it became available. Only in the third year was the tithe to be given to the orphans, widows, Levites, and foreigners.
They changed it to weekly and made it every year. I've even heard of some churches that sent you a bill if you didn't pay it.

Just more evidence that the churches are false.
KID GLOVES THISTIME

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#10 Apr 2, 2011
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Pretty good analysis. But I do not think that God approves of evil, nor do I believe that God will let evil white people into heaven. God will not allow Satan into Heaven, so why would he/she allow evil white conservatives, or Tea Party whites, into Heaven?
Tell you what buddy. We've chatted before. These discussions, or debates can, and are inflamitory, dependant on how strong you feel in your own beliefs.
It's not mine nor yours place to determine any of these things you present here or on other forums. God has no color, or bias toward any body regardless of differences between them.

I witnessed, and lived through this nation struggle through acceptance of one another, no matter what differences between them. I believe it turned out very well. It works for the most part.

Just what is your agenda? What is it you seek to accomplish? I really would like to hear what you are looking for. I feel I know God very well. No tatoos, colors, race, religion, or political preference. Those features belong to mankind.

I have faith he will sort it all out. After all it's his game, and his call. He is the judge. You're not even a close imitation.
Rational Tulsans

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2011
KID GLOVES THISTIME wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what buddy. We've chatted before. These discussions, or debates can, and are inflamitory, dependant on how strong you feel in your own beliefs.
It's not mine nor yours place to determine any of these things you present here or on other forums. God has no color, or bias toward any body regardless of differences between them.
I witnessed, and lived through this nation struggle through acceptance of one another, no matter what differences between them. I believe it turned out very well. It works for the most part.
Just what is your agenda? What is it you seek to accomplish? I really would like to hear what you are looking for. I feel I know God very well. No tatoos, colors, race, religion, or political preference. Those features belong to mankind.
I have faith he will sort it all out. After all it's his game, and his call. He is the judge. You're not even a close imitation.
The truth is my agenda
Rational Tulsans

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2011
I simply cannot find the connection between evil whites (conservatives, Tea Party, Republicans, etc.) and God. I can't see it. These are the same people who turned a blind eye when Blacks were marching in the streets in the 1960s in an attempt to get their constitutional rights.
Any true servant of God would have joined Blacks in those days. But these Tea Party Whites, many of them in their late 50s and early 60s, these are the same people that were on the sidelines calling Blacks names, etc. Now, again, this was when Blacks were simply saying, "We're Americans and we deserve to be treated like First Class Citizens."
My agenda? It is to expose how evil and anti-God White conservatives are. These are evil white people and God would frown upon them. Every-
thing that the so-called Conservative white man stands for, has a racial root.
God does not like racism.
KID GLOVES THISTIME

#13 Apr 2, 2011
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is my agenda
Nah! Your percieved truth is your agenda. Still the question! What does your agenda have to do everyone else? You've stated here and other of your racist forums, that white people can't go to your heaven. Why do you to continue wasting your time? I believe I have a solution. I know a wizzard that can do this for you. Will you shut up then?

Since: Sep 10

#14 Apr 2, 2011
POOF! Ize hear.Yo wissh is wut i duz. we bees klose nuff to cansas fo dis un to wuk. ize gots it!

aba cadaba, amos n andy, porchmonkey on a stick, unkle geog eatin yo mammy stu. listens tu me now, ize gots sumpin fo yu to du.

all uze wite peoples iz blak peoples, an all yu blak peoples iz wite peoples, says aunte ja mama, an dat guy on da creem of weets box.

dey it iz. boff peoples gots to git sumpin.
now yu nu wite peoples giv the nu blak peoples dey opology dey wants.

day yu iz. ize gud huh? i wants tu sheffel my feets an bee feelin gud. didn no ize gonna be won tu.
FRESH SWINE HIDE

#15 Apr 2, 2011
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is my agenda
Your agenda is not the truth, and really isn't black and white races. Is it? You're a muslem extremeist, aren't you.

If you reply to this. You admit your phrophet muhammad is false, and betrayed the people. And you wish to be clothed in the hide of fresly skinned swine to be cleansed of your evil phrophet
TFCN

Chickasha, OK

#16 Apr 3, 2011
Justme,are you saying that the path to Higher Consciousness is restricted to only those that go the Bible path,or it is you that has a restricted view by only the Bible to go on. I have read many religious books including the Bible and The Qur'an and they both have kernels of Truth like all other religious books,personally my preference when it comes to getting to the nitty gritty is the Bragavad-gita. All religious books have come to us through the Mind of Man with it's built in filters,(veils),of likes and dislikes,fears and agendas,to deny that is what allows people to kill each other in the name of their particular path. When one learns how to removes those filters one finds nothing but Higher Consciousness,(Goddess/God,All ah,Brahman,Great Spirit,Tao,whatever),at work and play all around us,in the end it is Life that connects everything,not death,that is the lie and final veil of religion. We are never separated in the first place,that is what Jesus taught and the Church distorts for power and wealth.
KRYPTONITE

#17 Apr 3, 2011
FRESH SWINE HIDE wrote:
<quoted text>Your agenda is not the truth, and really isn't black and white races. Is it? You're a muslem extremeist, aren't you.
If you reply to this. You admit your phrophet muhammad is false, and betrayed the people. And you wish to be clothed in the hide of fresly skinned swine to be cleansed of your evil phrophet
RATIONAL TULSANS:
Could this be true?
You've avoided this before. Like Superman to kryptonite, vampire to a cross, and garlic to the werewolf. Maybe a shot of penicillin to the syphilus infection you spread on here. Why won't you reply to it?
justme

Claremore, OK

#18 Apr 3, 2011
TFCN wrote:
Justme,are you saying that the path to Higher Consciousness is restricted to only those that go the Bible path,or it is you that has a restricted view by only the Bible to go on. I have read many religious books including the Bible and The Qur'an and they both have kernels of Truth like all other religious books,personally my preference when it comes to getting to the nitty gritty is the Bragavad-gita. All religious books have come to us through the Mind of Man with it's built in filters,(veils),of likes and dislikes,fears and agendas,to deny that is what allows people to kill each other in the name of their particular path. When one learns how to removes those filters one finds nothing but Higher Consciousness,(Goddess/God,All ah,Brahman,Great Spirit,Tao,whatever),at work and play all around us,in the end it is Life that connects everything,not death,that is the lie and final veil of religion. We are never separated in the first place,that is what Jesus taught and the Church distorts for power and wealth.
Actually, there is only one God and he is the truth or the word, Gospel of John 1. All other gods are lies which are idols.

I'm not an intellectual. The scripture says if you think yourself wise according the thinking of this world, you need to become a fool(in other words realize you don't know anything) then God will teach you. Not many wise were chosen is another scripture. If God hasn't given you every truth by revelation then you don't have anything. Paul said I wasn't taught by any man but by revelation from Jesus Christ. He even went as far as to say if anyone comes preaching a different Gospel than the one I preach let him be eternally condemned. Even if an Angel comes preaching a different Gospel let him be eternally condemned. As I said there is only one God, one gospel and one truth.

The Qur'an was Mohammed's idea. He went to Israel and studied their books and came up with the new religion. No different than Joseph Smith with his golden plates/tablet. They were both copy cat religions. Joseph Smith had an experience like Mohammed both phony. Funny how Islam compares with the law. Since Issac was already taken as the promised son. Mohammed chose the slave woman's son, Ishmael. Anyway religions have been made up since the beginning. And like I said if you make up your own doctrines and you don't get them from God, you have an idol. The one way you can know is if you are required to help your God out and he can't save you unless you hold your mouth just right. You have an idol. They do get heavy after a while, carrying them around and doing everything for them.

Never will God need a man. In fact, if you can take credit for anything, you've missed the boat. The only thing I can boast about is that I know the Lord. He sent Moses but then God told him what to do and performed the miracles that he foretold to pharoah. Everything that Moses did, God told him to do and did for him.

There is only one veil. And you will be in darkness until you turn to the Lord. Then God removes it. He has the world blinded because they refuse to love the truth. Let me give you an example. Light is the truth or knowing the truth. If I live in the light then I don't stumble over things in my path because I know what is required of me and I can see my path because the light makes it visible or the truth. If I'm in darkness, the opposite is true. I can't see where I'm going I don't know any truth, I stumble over what I know not because it is dark and I can't see in the dark. Like I said he sent the Holy Spirit for those that were willing to give up this low life and seek him in truth. The Holy Spirit is to lead us into ALL truth. Not just part of it. People that don't know what salvation is aren't saved. It's that simple.

I could write you a book, but then you already have one in the bible. But God has to tell you what it means or you will never know.
Rational Tulsans

Tucson, AZ

#19 Apr 3, 2011
FRESH SWINE HIDE wrote:
<quoted text>Your agenda is not the truth, and really isn't black and white races. Is it? You're a muslem extremeist, aren't you.
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. The original Jews, the Jews of the Bible, the Jews of antiquity, were Black. There were no white Jews until 740 AD. All of the people in the old Testament were Black and Brown people. There were not white people in the Bible until the Romans in the New Testament.

The Black man's God, the God of the Bible, the God of Israel, which developed in Northeast Africa (there was nothing called the Middle East until after WW2), the God of the Black and Brown people, is clearly outlined in the Bible
The problem is this: Where is your God? White people have manipulated the images of those great Black and Brown Hebrews, and their plight, and have colored them White in the media, and the White man's racist movies, etc.
It is so crazy, these deranged white people actually think that they are those people in the Bile, which they were not. And don't give me that BS, "He was tan, he was Olive colored," that is such bullshit ---- in other words, anything but Black.
But the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia, Hebrews Jesus was clearly related to, are Black Jews --- pure. Were then,are now.
No, the question is not who my God is, but who in the Hell is your God? I have simply asked that question over and over in here, without an answer.
Rational Tulsans

Tucson, AZ

#20 Apr 3, 2011
FRESH SWINE HIDE <---------- I sure told his ass off.
Rational Tulsans

Tucson, AZ

#21 Apr 3, 2011
I made him look like an ignorant damn fool (which is what he is). He will shut up now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 12 hr WarForOil 83,980
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 15 hr Seektruth 18,711
News Oklahoma regulators release 'fracking' plan for... (Dec '16) Fri Abc 2
Is The Church of the First Born a Cult? (Jun '09) Jun 18 BO DIDDLEY 258
Election Who are you voting for in the Oklahoma Governor... (Oct '14) Jun 17 bullmoose 78
News Tulsa Students March For Change After Betty She... Jun 13 ThomasA 3
News Oklahoma House Declares Abortion 'Murder' Jun 10 Choicerocks 9
More from around the web