Do Whites Owe Blacks an Apology?
First Prev
of 479
Next Last
Shiloh

United States

#12704 Nov 8, 2014
Is rational tulsans sane? I mean....is he?
justsaying

Nicholasville, KY

#12705 Nov 17, 2014
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
But look how your ancestors treated Blacks? It was only in 1965 that Blacks get their constitutional Greenlight to vote. Whites were terrible to us. Whites got a big head start on Blacks, and that is why they were able to steal all of the land and the institutions in America. Had Blacks not been discriminated against, and always had their rights in America, Blacks would be doing much better than even whites, because overall, they are much smarter than white people
Many whites also died to help the blacks so don't say my ancestors!!!!! This is 2013 so let's move on.
justsaying

Nicholasville, KY

#12706 Nov 17, 2014
justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Many whites also died to help the blacks so don't say my ancestors!!!!! This is 2013 so let's move on.
Oops....2014,lol

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#12707 Nov 19, 2014
Shiloh wrote:
Is rational tulsans sane? I mean....is he?
No she's not
Geechie GaGa

San Diego, CA

#12708 Nov 19, 2014
Rational Tulsans wrote:
I want this racist lying white supremacist black hater, Amp, to apologize for his historical racism and Tea Party hate.
Shut your black mouth before I drop a deuce in it and slap it shut. Stupid ape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 479
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 19 hr Bill Clinton 84,555
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 22 hr SEEKTRUTH 18,897
News Oklahoma To Start Using Cameras To Catch Uninsu... Wed Honk Honk Beep Beep 2
News Oklahoma governor's budget bill veto could brin... Nov 18 itwontwork 1
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Nov 17 anonz 118
News Mystery at the new Bible museum: Are its Dead S... Nov 17 unseenhandinthejar 1
News Former Oklahoma mayor charged in historic fraud... Nov 14 morelikeit 1
More from around the web