Do Whites Owe Blacks an Apology?

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12400 Feb 10, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
It is 25 of us and I am the frowning leader. I frown in the faces of the white city leaders. When me, and my associates go into their offices, I push over furniture and sternly point my finger in their faces.
What are ya like when your dumb buddies aren't there to back you up like a bunch of pack animals?

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#12401 Feb 11, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
My group has already collected $875,000 in the form of community block grants. We have the whites scared in Tulsa because we have threatened to take our case directly to the great Eric Holder. They signed off on our grants immediately. Grants mean that you DON'T have to pay the money back. We simply strong armed the city of Tulsa. We are now headed for Oklahoma City. It is 25 of us and I am the frowning leader. I frown in the faces of the white city leaders. When me, and my associates go into their offices, I push over furniture and sternly point my finger in their faces.
You don't do shit. You coward down like the bitch you are

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#12402 Feb 14, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Winger, you ARE GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!
not happening, mr. jingles. get a grip.
Rational Tulsans

United States

#12405 Feb 15, 2013
I beat a white man into the bushes, then on the sidewalk in West Tulsa yesterday. He got up, ran, and I ran and tackled him again, and hit him in the adams apple.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#12406 Feb 15, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
I beat a white man into the bushes, then on the sidewalk in West Tulsa yesterday. He got up, ran, and I ran and tackled him again, and hit him in the adams apple.
Bullshit. Chances are, you were running your shit, and he smacked you "just because," boy.
raxyax

Monessen, PA

#12409 Feb 21, 2013

Whites only gave Blacks permission to live in the White Man Country
White Knight

Tulsa, OK

#12410 Feb 21, 2013
Will you guys just knock this white, black, right, left BS stuff off for crying out loud. Throwing stones back and forth and getting no where fast. You have a COUNTRY AT STAKE. Why the hell don't ya start taking the fight to where it belongs instead of acting like a bunch of silly school boys. Dam
Rational Tulsans

Sapulpa, OK

#12411 Feb 21, 2013
White Knight wrote:
Will you guys just knock this white, black, right, left BS stuff off for crying out loud. Throwing stones back and forth and getting no where fast. You have a COUNTRY AT STAKE. Why the hell don't ya start taking the fight to where it belongs instead of acting like a bunch of silly school boys. Dam
You shut your hole!!!! An emergence of racist white boys have been rising since the White Supremacist Ronald Reagan years. It has become acceptable, again, in the eyes of the conservative, or right wing, or tea party white jerk, to employ racism in politics again. Nope, we will NEVER stop until the white boy repents, apologizes, and flies straight.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#12412 Feb 22, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, we will NEVER stop until the white boy repents, apologizes, and flies straight.
Or if one of them runs a foot in your ass.
Rational Tulsans

Owasso, OK

#12413 Feb 22, 2013
raxyax wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R_3d8OteeqwXX
Whites only gave Blacks permission to live in the White Man Country
No, the white boy stole this country from the red man, and kidnapped blacks and brought them here for involuntary servitude.

Location hidden

#12414 Feb 22, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>No, the white boy stole this country from the red man, and kidnapped blacks and brought them here for involuntary servitude.
Prove it
uaxwax

Monessen, PA

#12415 Feb 22, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
No....Whites aint giving Blacks a thing Blacks can pay for the WhiteMan letting the Black live the the Country the White Man owns and built
Rational Tulsans

Pryor, OK

#12416 Feb 22, 2013
uaxwax wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=R_3d8Oteeq w …
No....Whites aint giving Blacks a thing Blacks can pay for the WhiteMan letting the Black live the the Country the White Man owns and built
We are getting stuff. Recently, in Tulsa, my group secured a community black grant for over $800,000 you bastard. Yep, no pay back money ---- a grant!!! We are now working up a package for Oklahoma City whereby I will storm into the city managers office with my troops, along with a grant proposal that has already been given the okay by Eric Holder. Yes, we are going to get our, you racist Obama hating jerk! We WILL!!!!!!!!!!

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#12417 Feb 22, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
We are getting stuff. Recently, in Tulsa, my group secured a community black grant for over $800,000 you bastard. Yep, no pay back money ---- a grant!!! We are now working up a package for Oklahoma City whereby I will storm into the city managers office with my troops, along with a grant proposal that has already been given the okay by Eric Holder. Yes, we are going to get our, you racist Obama hating jerk! We WILL!!!!!!!!!!
You ain't getting shit, boy.
uaxwax

Monessen, PA

#12419 Feb 23, 2013
The white man will protect the land we built against any or all black
attempting to manipulate it or steal from it.

Rational Tulsans your not getting a thing,and the white man will take any thing ya'all steal

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#12427 Feb 27, 2013
uaxwax wrote:
The white man will protect the land we built against any or all black
attempting to manipulate it or steal from it.
Rational Tulsans your not getting a thing,and the white man will take any thing ya'all steal
Quit antagonizing differences. You make it hard enough for us decent folk to get our share.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#12428 Feb 27, 2013
Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still running around sucking black dicks? I know you keep that deep throat busy. Bitch!
I don't know, do you still harbor a need to sing soprano for the rest of your pathetic life?
White Knight

Owasso, OK

#12431 Mar 2, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
You shut your hole!!!! An emergence of racist white boys have been rising since the White Supremacist Ronald Reagan years. It has become acceptable, again, in the eyes of the conservative, or right wing, or tea party white jerk, to employ racism in politics again. Nope, we will NEVER stop until the white boy repents, apologizes, and flies straight.
Then go ahead and persist in starting your race war. Who's payroll are you on?

Location hidden

#12432 Mar 2, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>You shut your hole!!!! An emergence of racist white boys have been rising since the White Supremacist Ronald Reagan years. It has become acceptable, again, in the eyes of the conservative, or right wing, or tea party white jerk, to employ racism in politics again. Nope, we will NEVER stop until the white boy repents, apologizes, and flies straight.
Only people who enjoy racism are the Black Liberals who uses the "race card"
Rational Tulsans

Claremore, OK

#12435 Mar 3, 2013
Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>Your people already started the 'Race War' and it has never ended. I know you are trembling in your long johns because you see we are winning. You are really in no danger beause my people aren't nearly as heartless as your people. I'll kick your ass but I'll never kill you unless you cross the line. You know what line I'm talking about. Be careful bitch!
Terror, ABSOLUTELY 100$ correct!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the areas to avoid in Oklahoma? (Dec '06) 7 hr Guy Amplified II 63
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 13 hr SEEKTRUTH 16,859
News Wrongful Convictions -- Stealing Lives One Pers... (Jul '08) Thu Laura Banedetti 8,979
News Brother Of Shooter In SW Okc Murder-Suicide Spe... Thu reallyjustpoof 1
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Thu Diamond Eugene 83,898
News TV episode that questions guilt of fired OKC po... Thu twohebrewchildren 1
News Trump picks fossil fuel ally to head environmen... Thu bootsaremadeforwa... 1
More from around the web