Do Whites Owe Blacks an Apology?
Just me

Mcloud, OK

#7007 Oct 18, 2010
Lol @ BE. You want addresses? We all gave you places to meet us but as usual you are a scared little crybaby b!tch. Yes you are a yard ape b!tch. Now back to the cage with you!
Whitey

Montgomery, AL

#7008 Oct 18, 2010
Black Empowerment wrote:
None of these white boys from OK would have the guts to say what they are saying on here to my face, so I'm not that worried. Trust me, I remember the typical white Okie when they came down to New Orleans to play LSU one year in the Sugar Bowl, and they were all pasty fat asses who were afraid to be in a city that was majority black. No way they would say any of this to black people from real cities.
You are a p/u/ssy boy. The chocolate city of New Orleans, isn't chocolate the same color as s/hit?

Since: Jul 10

Snyder, TX

#7009 Oct 18, 2010
Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a p/u/ssy boy. The chocolate city of New Orleans, isn't chocolate the same color as s/hit?
He eats both. He can't tell or taste the difference.
Whitey

Montgomery, AL

#7010 Oct 18, 2010
Stephen Alley wrote:
<quoted text>
He eats both. He can't tell or taste the difference.
He is what he eats.
Wizard

United States

#7011 Oct 18, 2010
Take a town below sea level, fill it with black folks, give them section 8 Housing AND A WELFARE CHECK AS INCENTIVE TO STAY THERE and wait for the Catagory 5 storm to come..and they say the FEDS are not doing a fine job PRICELESS
MzRandaBM

Edmond, OK

#7012 Oct 18, 2010
I don't want an apology nor need one because not all whites thought that way and whites now are not responsible for their ancestors past actions. I appreciate the past because it helped me become who I am today. America would not be if it was not if was not for minorities!! Minorities contributed a lot this country...side note why do people keep blaming President Obama for the economy, hello!!!, it was this way before he got into office, and who was in control of the white house then!!!
Rational Tulsans

United States

#7013 Oct 18, 2010
MzRandaBM wrote:
I don't want an apology nor need one because not all whites thought that way and whites now are not responsible for their ancestors past actions. I appreciate the past because it helped me become who I am today. America would not be if it was not if was not for minorities!! Minorities contributed a lot this country...side note why do people keep blaming President Obama for the economy, hello!!!, it was this way before he got into office, and who was in control of the white house then!!!
Partially, good points. The white racists black haters know Obama did not cause this economic calamity. But they (conservatives, racists, Tea Party, etc.) are such doo-doo garbage filthy swine dog racists, that they know that dumb whites will believe them when they say that. And most white people in America are morons. Like these trailer trash hicks that post in these forums. They all say the same thing. They probably all look like Elmer Fudd too. White boys are ugly, with their dog noses.
I hate racism. And the hatred against Obama is 100% race based.

“Hard Working Dad”

Since: Sep 10

Carnegie, OK

#7014 Oct 18, 2010
Lol!!! Just Me and Twisted are funny as hell!! I love those guys. They sure give Rational Tusans and Black Empowerment a hard time. Lol I like that they get heated in here. Keep up the good work fellas!
pars

Wichita, KS

#7015 Oct 18, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Partially, good points. The white racists black haters know Obama did not cause this economic calamity. But they (conservatives, racists, Tea Party, etc.) are such doo-doo garbage filthy swine dog racists, that they know that dumb whites will believe them when they say that. And most white people in America are morons. Like these trailer trash hicks that post in these forums. They all say the same thing. They probably all look like Elmer Fudd too. White boys are ugly, with their dog noses.
if you hate racism the stop teaching it to your kids. if you kids start to act racist then stop it before they leave the house with that racist attitude. key point in this is STOP TEACHING RACISM

“EDITOR”

Since: Dec 06

Emporia, KS

#7016 Oct 18, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably all look like Elmer Fudd
Sory, your wrong again, I look like Charles Manson.
Black Empowerment

Baton Rouge, LA

#7017 Oct 18, 2010
Racism is necessary for cultural survival. The people on here crying about racism and reverse racism live in a fantasy world. We are all somewhat racist, but it only depends on the degree to which we are. If we all mixed races then there would be no multicultural world and we would all be one world of conformists.
Redwings

Houston, TX

#7018 Oct 19, 2010
The Two idoits who this made forums are totall ignorants and both of them are an a Embarassment to The Black Community but they are not only one are on Topix The are alot of nuttcase who wont to start trouble with everyone on the forums like this one . Not all blacks are not like that! So enjoy reading there stupidity!
Rational Tulsans

United States

#7019 Oct 19, 2010
Wizard wrote:
Take a town below sea level, fill it with black folks, give them section 8 Housing AND A WELFARE CHECK AS INCENTIVE TO STAY THERE and wait for the Catagory 5 storm to come..and they say the FEDS are not doing a fine job PRICELESS
Redneck, read report on Channel 6. Over 600,000 people in Oklahoma on Welfare or Food Stamps. At the most, there's about 150,000 blacks in Oklahoma. Who is getting these Food Stamps then? The white trash
Rational Tulsans

United States

#7020 Oct 19, 2010
Correction, there's probably only 100,000 Blacks in Oklahoma. And there's 600,000 people in Oklahoma on welfare. So 80% or 90% of all welfare recipients in the state of Oklahoma is the white trash that lives here. The Obama hating white trash.
Just me

Mcloud, OK

#7021 Oct 19, 2010
irishdad10 wrote:
Lol!!! Just Me and Twisted are funny as hell!! I love those guys. They sure give Rational Tusans and Black Empowerment a hard time. Lol I like that they get heated in here. Keep up the good work fellas!
I am all female. No transgender here. Now maybe rattled or b.e. but not me! haha
twisted

Oklahoma City, OK

#7022 Oct 19, 2010
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
... such doo-doo garbage filthy swine dog racists
... White boys are ugly, with their dog noses.
I hate racism.
..well...I'm just wondering what this thing is you have about dogs.
Seesm like every post you are mentioning dogs. If I may..
Lying right wing dogs
septic mouth dogs
white dogs
swine dogs
dog noses (?)
garbage dogs
white dog black hater
black hating dogs, and my favorite version,
"All the wrong you dogs, you racists, you Obama hating Third Reich Swastika right wing black hating demons"

Is this a phobia or fetish about dogs? I did notice you have a thing for pigs and/or swine, but not to this extent.
Your lack of creativity leads me to believe you're really only 12-16 years old.
Oh, I believe you did mention snakes once. Keeping with the animal theme, may I suggest warthog, toad, sloth, vulture, wombat, goat, Klingon, maggot, iguana, and flying fucktard.
Trying my best in expand your vocabulary. No charge.
your dumb

Russell Springs, KY

#7023 Oct 19, 2010
Black Empowerment wrote:
None of these white boys from OK would have the guts to say what they are saying on here to my face, so I'm not that worried. Trust me, I remember the typical white Okie when they came down to New Orleans to play LSU one year in the Sugar Bowl, and they were all pasty fat asses who were afraid to be in a city that was majority black. No way they would say any of this to black people from real cities.
sure i will i have black friends and they know how i feel no it wasn't right to slave people but i didn't do it like i said are you a slave ? noooooooooo get over it
nmdghtk

Tulsa, OK

#7024 Oct 19, 2010
MzRandaBM wrote:
I hate to break this to you but unemployment before Obama was in the 6% range,the national debt under Bush rose less than $5 trillion during his 8 years in office. Your "great" Obama has let unemployment rise to 9-10% and after less than 2 years in office has let the national debt rise by more than Bush did in 8 years. The economy has not been this bad (now, not 2 years ago) since the Great Depression in the 1930's. You Obama lovers (the few that are left) need to wake up. A democrat in the White House and a democrat Congress made this mess and even they admit that they don't see unemployment below 9% till 2014. In the mean time, the Obama family takes vacation after vacation all at taxpayer expense, does that sound like someone who really gives a crap about this country and its people.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#7025 Oct 19, 2010
pars wrote:
<quoted text>
if you hate racism the stop teaching it to your kids. if you kids start to act racist then stop it before they leave the house with that racist attitude. key point in this is STOP TEACHING RACISM
Blacks are not racists. Only white people are racists.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#7026 Oct 19, 2010
You can't blame a black person for being paranoid, or distrustful of a white person. Look at what you guys did to my people for over three centuries in this nation.' In contrast, whites detest blacks simply because they are black. that is racism.
You can't expect a white jew to trust a Nazi. That would be foolish. Yet, no one calls a white Jew a racist because they detest, or do not trust, Nazi's.
White people should quit lying about Blacks being racists. The problem with Blacks, is that they are not racists. If they were racists, they would probably be more economically independent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rape Victim Connected To Deadly Police Chase De... 11 hr sadistbunch 1
IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE ANTI CHRIST? read o... (Jul '07) 21 hr SEEKTRUTH 17,419
News OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Fri Youngin 91
News washington_post_staff Fri USA Today 1
News Educate Oklahoma: Inmates Receiving An Education Feb 15 Black Terror 3
News Oklahoma lawmaker defends pregnant women are 'h... Feb 14 cpeter1313 1
News Wagoner County man says ADA hit him with car wh... Feb 14 otis 1
More from around the web