Liquor retailers oppose plan to sell ...

Liquor retailers oppose plan to sell wine in Oklahoma grocery stores

There are 3 comments on the KRMG-AM Tulsa story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Liquor retailers oppose plan to sell wine in Oklahoma grocery stores. In it, KRMG-AM Tulsa reports that:

You will be hearing a great deal about an effort to allow wine sales in grocery stores as 'Oklahomans for Modern Laws' tries to gather enough signatures to send it to a vote of the people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMG-AM Tulsa.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Apr 6, 2012
There are so many things wrong with the states antique laws concerning the sale of fire water. Oklahoma is one of Only eleven states that will not allow it's citizens to order Wine and have it shipped to their address, or to belong to a wine club and have bottles of wine shipped to any address in Oklahoma. Gots to take care of the good old liquior lobby boys for sure. That's what this is all about, middlemen and their conections.

bluestreak resurgent

“idol of millions”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 7, 2012
Ratiional Tulsaans wrote:
Will you shut up, you right wing piece of shit. You have not allies in here. Even the right wingers disown your ignorant right wing Rush Limbaugh FOX News ass. Will you please go, YOU RIGHT WING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!1
I am one of his allies, ya rabble rousing turd.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4 Apr 7, 2012
Ratiional Tulsaans wrote:
Will you shut up, you right wing piece of shit. You have not allies in here. Even the right wingers disown your ignorant right wing Rush Limbaugh FOX News ass. Will you please go, YOU RIGHT WING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!1
go buy some skittles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Prisons chief: Halfway house closur... Dec 5 MAGA 3
News Body cam footage shows night Oklahoma legislato... Dec 5 shocknawe 1
News Oklahoma university works to fix deficiencies i... Dec 5 getinlggrouptosur... 1
News Addiction Recovery - Integris To Build $46 Mill... Dec 3 Lizzy 2
News 10 Years Later: Remembering The 2007 Oklahoma I... Dec 3 5000watts 1
News Oklahoma health insurance sign-ups increase, bu... Nov 30 clueless 1
News Oklahoma's New Lesbian State Senator: 'I Ran as... Nov 30 Pat Robertson s F... 9
More from around the web