More Muslim meals being served in Oklahoma prisons

There are 3 comments on the KRMG-AM Tulsa story from Jun 10, 2012, titled More Muslim meals being served in Oklahoma prisons. In it, KRMG-AM Tulsa reports that:

While the rest of her staff prepares mass bologna sandwiches for lunch, Doris Vance washes oranges, wraps them in plastic and puts them in brown bags.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMG-AM Tulsa.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Jun 10, 2012
people have gone crazy. Let them eat the same or let them starve.

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 10, 2012
Ratiional Tulsaans wrote:
<quoted text>
If you went to prison, bet you'd really miss that 8 year old boy that you date
If you went to prison, you'd be shanked within a week.
Penny

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2012
My comment is each time I go to see my son he says he doesn't get enough to eat. I over hear others saying the same. He has lost weight. He is forced to stay there for his crime. I understand that but he is being mistreated. His food portions have been reduced or not eatable. I hear they are talking about putting more prisoners there in a shed out back. When will it end? At least let the families bring food. They need clothing. The canteen is so high and is said run by employee family members. A conflict of interest. These guy have done crimes but they are not animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) 13 hr swedenforever 75
News Oklahoma gay rights advocate continues fight fo... May 13 Free Your Mind 33
News Okla. woman slashed face of boyfriend's dead ex... May 6 CielloDrive 1
News Lawsuit Filed Against Department Of Human Services (Feb '08) Apr 24 dossa mattr 299
News Oklahoma recognizes role of drilling in earthqu... Apr '15 blog 1
News Oklahoma teen convicted in slaying of Australia... Apr '15 Talking Hindu 1
News Oklahoma bill on Uber deletes protection for ga... Apr '15 Wondering 13
More from around the web