Oklahoma Democratic chief working on ...

Oklahoma Democratic chief working on plan to lead party back out of wilderness

There are 4 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Oklahoma Democratic chief working on plan to lead party back out of wilderness. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Wallace Collins knew when he took over as chairman of the Oklahoma Democratic Party last year that some changes had to be made.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Sep 4, 2012
FLASH: THIS JUST IN………THE DNC IS NOW GIVING FREE TICKETS TO THE DNC CONVENSION AND OFFERING BLACK CHURCHES AND COLLEGES FREE PASSAGE IN HOPES THEY CAN FILL THE SEATS…………they will also announce soon that they are moving Obama from the stadium (acceptance speech) to a smaller venue so that all the empty seats will be less noticeable.

This on top of giving aways tickets to Obama speeches away in bars..........Desperation R Us.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 4, 2012
How are the democrats goin to lead out what they led into the wilderness

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Sep 4, 2012
DEMS HAVING TO DOWN SIZE….NO LAVISH SETS THIS YEAR…………..

I’ve been to 22 Democratic and Republican National Conventions in one way, shape or form (see my reflections in this August 25 Wall Street Journal piece) and I’ve been on the floor in 17 of them. So naturally on arriving in Charlotte, I wanted to see the floor of the 18th. So I went over to the Times-Warner Center (the Charlotte Convention Center, like the Tampa Convention Center, houses the press; the convention in each case is in a basketball/hockey arena). And I have one word to report to you. Tiny! Bill Plante of CBS News, who started attending conventions in 1968, when he lugged baggage for Mike Wallace at the Republicans’ convention in Miami Beach, agreed with me that it was the tiniest convention floor he’s ever seen.

DEMS SET TO MOVE BIG SPEECH TO SMALLER VENUE? Dems drop 50,000 seats for Obama’s acceptance speech.
flash

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2012
THIS JUST IN. DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS WERE JUST PUT ON THE ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST. NO ONE CARES TO LISTEN TO EITHER ONES SHIT ANYMORE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma governor's budget bill veto could brin... Sat itwontwork 1
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Fri anonz 118
News 'We are going to have to stop a lot of legislat... Nov 13 atip 1
News Politicians' incompetence is Oklahoma's greates... Nov 10 thataintall 1
News Canadian Co. Investigator Fired For 'Public Cor... Nov 8 frienddeals 1
News Oklahoma Sees Increase In Deadly 'Designer Drugs' Nov 7 dontinhale 1
News Elderly, disabled to lose Oklahoma ADvantage be... Nov 4 plannedahead 1
More from around the web